Mrs. Mena

Erica: king, are you ready?

King: I can't find my shoes.

Erica: really king, find them now, we have to go the photographer waiting.

King looked all over and spotted emme,sleeping inside the shoe. He picked her up and gave her to his mother, so she can put her red bow around her neck. The dogs was also part of the wedding. Cyn and erica was taking some photos in the second choice wedding dress. They would change into their real dress one hour before. The had to change there hair styles and redo their makeup. They chose seperate location so that they would not see each other till it was time. King had to go over to cyn location to get some pics with her before coming over to his mother location. Erica took pictures with her mom and some of her cousins that was there for the wedding. His nephew and nieces. She got some pic with the dogs, albee and her friends. Valantino and Cori stole the show with cori giving tino a kiss. King arrived and took some really nice pics with his mom. He planned on putting up the pic in his room. Soon it was time to walk down the aisle, Erica was nervous and pacing all over the room.

Erica: al, you sure cyn there?

King: relax mommy, I just spoke to mama. She here already.

Erica: can you call her for me please.

King: will you be calm if I do.

Erica: uh huh*nodding her head*

King: ok, hold on. Hey mama

Cyn: yes king

King: talk to mommy, she's nervous.

Cyn: I don't blame her, I'm a nervous wreck myself, but if talking to me will calm her down, ok.
Hello

Erica: hey baby.

Cyn: hi, how you feeling.

Erica: I'm scared.

Cyn: of what.

Erica: you will stand me up at the alter.

Cyn: really babe.

Erica: I mean I would have deserve it.

Cyn: no, we not gonna talk like this today. Today is a happy day,I'm going to marry the love of my life.

Erica: aww babe*tearing up*

Cyn: hey, no tears. I don't want you to smudge your makeup. Now meet me at the alter. I will be the one on white, smiling like a idiot.

Erica: I love you

Cyn: I love you more.

Erica hanged up the phone and felt a bit better. She fixed up her make up and strapped on her heels. Soon it was time to start. Cori had on a flower head piece, she kept trying to remove. Tino on the other started crying because Albee removed his pacifier. Erica said he could walk down the aisle with it cause his just a baby. Also she spoils him and makes him do pretty much what he want.

Erica: it's ok tino*kissing his cheek* Tia erica got you.

Bear: that why he so bad at home, you spoil him.

Amina: she does the same to Cori. Peter said she act just like erica when she don't get her way. She throw he toys at him.

Erica: that's my princess*kissing Cori *

Albee: its best to go with the flow.

Bear: what happen to your ears dude.

China: oh you guys don't know. This two knuckle head got arrested last night and got a ass whooping from yami.