pain

Cyn: cause she just have a tube in her throat. Her throat is sore.

King: mommy?*watching her nod her head* ok, here you get well balloons and bear. *putting the bear on the bed next to her, erica gripped his hands and smile*

Cyn sat in the chair, far away from erica. She did not want to get close, she did not want to be there. She was only there for king, atleast that what she keep saying.

King: cyn, hello Cynthia

Cyn: *startled* huh? What?

King: I was asking who am I going with today?

Cyn: I doh know, it up to you.

King: can I stay with you, until mom get out of here.

Cyn: that your mom decision.

King: mom, can I stay with cyn?

Erica nodded,Erica have been watching cyn since she walked in the room demanding for her to stay quiet. Cyn was the only one that could reel her crazy in. She missed cub everyday, since they broke up. She knew she made the biggest mistake of her life, when she said yes to shad proposal. She was so caught up in the fast life, she did not see what was in front of her. She always wanted to marry cyn, but she knew that cyn wouldn't be ready to marry so young. She regret breaking cyn heart, and the things she said on social media. Shad was the one that made her type those nasty stuff. He wanted her to prove her loyalty to him, and bash cyn. When she lost her baby, she wanted cyn to comfort her. She would always make her feel better. When she saw cyn with king, her heart wept. The girl she insulted more than anyone was right here with her, and her son. Thr time apart did not do nothin but increase her longing for cyn. Cyn was even more gorgeous than she remember, her breast got smaller that was about it.

Cyn thoughts...
Why is she staring at me, do I have something on my face.since I walked in I felt Erica gave on me. She hasn't let up, she think I didn't her bit her lips looking at me up and down. It not happening, I've been good Without her ducking up my life. King was talking to her, she was more focus on me than king. Every now and then she would do a slight smile in my direction. I just rolled my eyes. How long do I have to stay there. I've got stuff to do, not really but I need to get the hell away from erica.

Albee and maria walks in.....

Albee: morning guys

King: uncle albee, look mommy awake.

Albee: yes I see, how you feeling.

King: uncle albee, she can't talk , her throat still sore.

Erica just smiled and hugged albee and maria.

Maria; who filled up the room with balloon?

King: *proudly* that was me, cyn paid for them.

Maria: really? *looking at cyn, who blushed*

King: yup

Albee adjusted  Erica pillow and gave her a few more ice chips. Just then erica started screaming. Tears was running down her face, king was so scared he started crying and cyn rushed up to hold him.

Maria: albee take king outside and call the dr now

Albee grabbed king and ran to the nurse station, the dr was bending the corner when the nursed rushed him to Erica room, albee was told to stay outside with king while the Dr attended to erica. Erica was trying to move but the pain was unbearable,Maria tried to hold her but erica swatted her hands away.

Maria: cyn help me, she will hurt herself if she don't stay still.

Cyn: what you want me to do

Maria: I don't know, just calm her.