tap out

Cyn: *pushing into her fast and keeping a firm grip on her* that's for sending a bottle at me. The fuck you think you are? *slamming into her*

Erica: I'm sorry , I'm sorry, Cynthia noooo*smack*

Cyn: shhhh, you gonna cum as many times as I want you tonight got it*pinching on Erica nipples*

Erica:*moaning* yessss

Cyn: yes who*slamming into her and rubbing on her clit*

Erica: YESSSS,DADdy owww fuck. Like that daddy yesss

Cyn: get on your knees,

Erica: Bab*gco* smack

Cyn: did I say you could talk, on your knees

Erica did what she was told and pulled her close to the end as possible.

Cyn: arch your back, I wanna see the dip.

Erica position herself the way she had to, cyn kneeled down and placed her face between erica thighs.

Cyn: she so pretty, *touching erica pussy with her fingers, swirling them around, she stuck her tongue inside erica and erica collapsed on the bed.*the hell, get that ass up in the air now. You want to be able to walk right?

Erica: yes,baby, but baby my knees weak.

Cyn: then drink your fucking milk. Up now *smacking erica ass a bit hard* her hand print was forming.

Erica: owwww *whimpering* baby

Cyn:bend, I don't want to hear nothing but screams and my name shouting from your lips.

Cyn went back down between erica thighs and started eating her out, she had erica screaming and cumming in two minutes. She licked up Erica juice and stood up, walked around to Erica, who was having a hard time catching her breathe.

Erica: what are you doing to me?

Cyn: you wanna taste yourself

Erica: *nodding her head* ya

Cyn pulled erica face gently and caressed it before smashing her lips to erica lips. She bit on erica lips and Erica open her mouth, granting cyn further access. Cyn pulled on erica tongue , fighting for dominance. Cyn wrapped her finger around erica neck, squeezing slightly, adding pressure. Erica low key liked it and was already creaming. She moaned in cyn mouth which turn cyn on more. She pushed Erica away and went back to erica back. She placed her thumb in erica back dimples and gripped her slightly. She aligned the strap ad slid in with no problem. Erica was leaking, her juices running down her leg. She tried moving but cyn wrapped her hand around her hair. She tugged on it ,whenever she went down on the bed. Erica was moaning loud as hell ass you could hear was skin slapping and screaming. When cyn starter peaking up pace, she moved till she was hitting Erica spot with each stroke. Erica was cumming but cyn wasn't stopping. Cyn smiled when she puled out and erica started squirting. She taped erica pussy with the stap, making her shake.

Erica: no, more please stop.

Cyn: ummm, not right now, no

Cyn looked between erica legs and saw her pussy was red as hell. She got up and went for the vibrator. She turned it up on high and placed on a sleeping Erica clit.

Erica: *jump from sleep* what the fuck, arghh shit. Fuck omg

Cyn: nice nap, too bad I didn't say you could go sleep. Now my fuckable wife, spread those legs.

Erica: no ,cyn nooooo. Fuck

Cyn shut Erica up quickly, sliding the strap back into her. She moved hitinh Erica spot. She moved her index finger inside erica butt. Erica screamed trying to move cyn hand, but cyn had a firm grip on her. She moved Quickly hitting erica spot over and over again. Erica eyes rolled back in her head and she started Shaking and screaming. Cyn pulled out of her and attached her mouth on Erica pussy drinking up her cum. When she was done she removed the strap and vibrator and stripped out her clothes. She got up and stood over a sleeping erica. She kissed Erica neck suckibg on it, before stopping down and placing her nipples next to Erica lips. Erica already slept with her lips slightly parted so it was very easy for cyn to put her nipples in erica mouth. Erica open her eyes slightly and gazed in cyn eyes before closing them again and sucking on her nipples. Cyn started moaning and touching herself. She placed erica fingers into her pussy. She pumped erica fingers into her, she reMoved them and brought them to her lips licking them clean. She took her breast out of Erica mouth and spread Erica legs open. She placed her legs over Erica and connected there clits.

Erica: *gasp*Jesus Christ

Cyn: hi

Erica:no, no*trying to push cyn off*

Cyn held Erica hand, putting it over her head. She had one hand holding Erica hands and the other holding erica neck. She started rocking harder , picking up speed. It was feeling good as hell.

Erica; I'm sorry, .sorry. I will behave.

Cyn: I know you will, now whose pussy is this.

Erica: it yours

Cyn: I can't hear you*moving faster.

Erica: it yours Daddy

Cyn: what my name Erica

Erica: cyn

Cyn: wrong answer*pinching Erica nipples.

Erica: no, no nooooo. Mrs. Mena, Cynthia menaaaa.

Cyn: good girl, open up wife

Erica obeyed and cyn moved faster, and joined erica in screaming. She threw her head back and started screaming loud as she came. Erica tapped out as soon as she came. Cyn caught her breath and was just getting up when we heard a knock on the door. She covered erica up and slid on a robe before answering the door.

Cyn: yes?

??: sorry, we heard some screaming and was just checking to see if everything was ok

Cyn: oh yes, sorry for disturbing you. Me and my wife was just enjoying our honeymoon. We try to keep it down.

??: damn, you put that ass to sleep huh?

??: let's go Dave, sorry for disturbing.

Cyn laughed and closed the door before picking up her wife and placing her in the tub. She called for new sheets and washed erica up. She was careful with erica pussy cause it was red and swollen, like a bee stung it. She washed her body and picked erica up and dried their body off. She laid Erica down on the bed and turn off the lights. She lay down and pulled erica on top of her. Erica moved slightly on top cyn until cyn placed her nipple in erica mouth so she could fall asleep. Erica sighed and cyn kissed on top of her for head.

Cyn: I love you mrs mena.

Please comment and vote