baby

Dr: we did not want to do anything without your concent.

Erica: ok well go ahead.

Dr: we have slowed down the meds keeping her sedated since at four this morning. I going to stop it all together now. It should start wearing off in five minutes. In the mean time, I can give you the straight facts. *removing the feeding and breathing tube from cyn.

Erica: ok

Dr: you are aware that your wife have been through severe trauma. It was a miracle she survive surgery because she was so weak.

Erica: what are you trying to say. I'm going to lose my wife *tearing up*

Dr: honestly I have no idea. I don't really know, every case is different.

Erica: I can't lose my baby*walking over to cyn and wrapping her arms around her crying in her neck*

Dr: I'm sorry Mrs mena

Erica kept on crying until she heard the baby crying. She moved off cyn and picked him up, rocking him gently.

Dr: I think his just wet, why don't you bathe him while we wait for cyn to get up

Erica: I think so too.

Erica later him back in the palstic cradle and he screamed his little lungs off while she filled a basin with warm water to bath him. Soon as she picked him up he stopped. She removed his onzie and pampers and the Dr reminded her to be careful around his navel. He closed his eyes while she washed his hair. She washed his life body, being very cautious since he was like a bar of soap when wet. She wrapped him in a towel and carried him to the end of cyn bed. Erica layed down a blanket and placed him on it, getting him dressed. The dr handed her a bottle to feed him when she was done. As soon as his mouth touched Thr nipple his eyes started closing while he drank.

Erica: that bath sent him straight to sleep, *removing the bottle from his mouth, placing him on her shoulder to burp*

Dr: that what babies do, eat and sleep.

Erica : *looking at cyn* why isn't she waking up.

Dr: give her a chance

Erica: she been asleep too long*putting the baby in the cradle and shaking cyn hand* baby wake up, please cyn get up.

Dr:*checking cyn vitals watching it drop* . Im sorry Mrs *gco*

Erica: *screams out while crying* no, cyn. Don't do this to me. Don't leave me.

Sonia and Jen rushes in to see erica crumpled on the floor next to cyn bed crying. The dr look at them in a solemn way and shook his head before bowing it and picking up his pad.

Jen: no, not my baby, she can't be gone

Dr: I'm sorry mam, but the machine is what's keeping her alive.

Erica: I don't care, you not removing her from the machine.

Sonia: erica, you need to do what cyn would have wanted. Do you think she would want to be in a bed, where she can't be wife to you and a mother to her kids.

King:*walking in and saw everyone crying* mama, no mommy she can't be *crying and walking to cyn bed*

Sonia: king, come here.

King: NO, LEAVE ME ALONE

Baby cries...

Sonia: I will get him

Jen went to cyn bed,wiping her tears. You could see her mouth trembling as she tried not to scream. She patted cyn hair lightly, before going and hug her. King just laid on cyn wrapping his arms around her, holding her tight. Jen picked up a screaming king and brought his to the washroom to wash his face.