cyn surprise part 2

Erica got up around one o clock in the morning. She slid out of cyn embrace and picked the twins who was about to start crying. She quickly changed there pampers and clothes. Erica walked down the stairs breast feeding them. Her mom was already up ad dressed, dragging suitcases to the front door.

Erica: morning ma

Sonia: morning mija, king is up and in the shower. Is cyn up?

Erica: no way, I don't want a cranky wife on the plane sitting next to me.

Sonia: so how you gonna get her on the plane.

Erica: I have my ways. Can you burp on of them for me please.

Sonia: ya sure, taking Ari.

Erica burped cj and placed him In the bassinet downstairs. She went up stairs and brought down their suitcase. She stripped out of her clothes and went to full the tub with hot water. She knew by the time she got in, it would be warm. She added bubbles and went to her room and picked cyn off the bed. Cyn snuggle into her chest and erica sat her on her lap, removing her top and panties. Erica felt the water, before standing up and enter the tub. As soon as cyn feet touched the water her eyes open. She blinked a few times, before her eyes focus on erica.

Erica: morning love.

Cyn: baby, why we bathing so early, yawning.

Erica: I know it's early baby. But we have to leave soon.

Cyn: to go where?

Erica: your surprise*kissing cyn forhead* now relax*laying cyn head back on her chest and pouring warm water on her back. Cyn stayed listening to erica heart beat for a few minutes. She started wiggling, and lifted erica breast to her mouth, sucking her nipples, until she tasted milk. Erica kissed her head and lifted cyn up to kiss her lips.

Cyn: mmm, baby*Putting her hands under the water and touching erica clit*

Erica: stop baby*moaning when. Cyn stuck two fingers into her*

Cyn: what's my surprise.

Erica: *throwing her head back* I'm not telling you* grinding on cyn finger*

Cyn: come on, tell me*adding pressure and hiring erica spot*

Erica: *moaning* nooo

Cyn: tell me*biting erica nipple a bit hard*

Erica: shit*grabbing cyn waist and sticking two fingers into cyn* I not falling for this *speeding up her fingers*

Cyn: shit papi, I'm gonna cum.

Erica: me too don't stop*grinding on cyn fingers hard.

Erica and cyn came together, breathing hard. Cyn grabbed Erica mouth and kissed her hard. She pulled away, biting erica bottom lips.

Erica: owwww babe.

Cyn: your mean to me, papi.

Erica: how is papi mean to mami.

Cyn: you don't want to tell me what the surprise is.

Erica: ok, you want a clue?

Cyn: yes

Erica: stop pouting first.

Cyn: ok, *plastering a fake smile on her face, like the one little kids do when you tell them say cheese*

Erica: so spoiled, it involves taking a plane ride.

Cyn: hmmm, I need another clue.

Erica: nope, *standing up and unplugging the tub*stand up, let's get washed.*pulling cyn up and wrapping her arm around cyn waist.* I love you baby.

Cyn: no you don't*pouting*

Erica:so how am I ?

Cyn: if you love me ,you will tell me the surprise.

Erica: no, then I won't see your face light up. I live for that smile. The last time I saw it when when you first held our babies. Now stop pouting ok*kissing cyn lips until she smiled*

Cyn: I love you meany.

Erica: I know you do, hands up*getting the wash cloth and washing cy, rinsing out the soap from her body and washing herself after. Let's go.

Erica walked out the bathroom naked, cyn watched her ass and bit her lips.

Erica: stop looking perv.

Cyn: laughing.

Erica got dressed and helped cyn get dressed. They were both wearing grey joggers and white tanks with grey sweaters tied around their waist. Eriva braided cyn hair in two plaits. She did her hair in similar style and got the baby bags and everyone passport. She put their phones, key ad passport in cyn backpack. Erica turned off everything in the house and placed the kids in their car seat. Ma sonia already had the stroller in the car. Erica turn off the lights and turn in the security alarm. Everyone. Got strapped in and headed to the airport.

Flashforward waiting area

Erica; you guys hungry?

Everyone: ya

Erica: look, some money get me some pancakes and an apple juice.

Cyn: come on king

Cyn and king left and the babies was asleep in their carseat. Erica put their blanket over them to block of the lights ad to keep nosey people from bothering them.cyn came back with the food and everyone ate. King was about to doze off when they called their flight number. Since they was in first class, erica made everyone use the washroom before the got on the plane. The flight attendant took the car seats and erica carried Ari, while cyn carried cj. They got strapped in and the air hostess double checked the straps. King sat next to cyn and sonia on the window aisle. As soon as the plane took erica erica closed her eyes. Cyn lay her head on erica shoulder and king unstrapped his seat belt and laid his head on cyn laps falling asleep. The twins woke up an hour later erica and cyn fed them, putting the blanket over them to cover their breast. They changed their pampers and played with them the rest of the trip.

Cyn: no way, Florida . babe are we going to Disney world?

Erica: nope, somewhere better.

Erica ushered everyone into the minibus and they drove them to the port.

King/cyn: were going on a cruise.

Erica: yup. But not any cruise.*pointing to the boat*

Cyn: omg, omg omg. Im gonna see Ariel and mickey.

King: coolest mom ever.

Erica: thank you I do try. This boat have something everyone can do. Disney cruise here we come.

Please comment and vote.