home

Flashforward one week later....

Cyn: baby

Erica: yes love, what wrong*walking towards the bed*

Cyn: my back hurts

Erica: aww babe, the baby growing. *rubbing cyn stomach*

Cyn: can you lay with me, I don't feel so good.

Erica: of course. I will stay until you fall asleep.

Erica laid on the bed and cyn pulled on her. Erica lifted her up and laid her on her. Cyn Nuzzled her head in erica neck, kissing it.

Erica: did you enjoy your honeymoon. I know you was mad you couldn't drink and do a lot of the activities.

Cyn: it was fun, dave was mad annoying tho. Every you wasn't around he would pop up and make convo.

Erica: you too damn friendly. I told you about that. When you go to the park with my baby, you better not let people hold my child.

Cyn:ok

Erica: I mean it cynthia

Cyn: ok, baby.

Erica: close your eyes ok. *rubbing cyn back *

Cyn: ok*closing her eyes*

Erica rubbed on cyn back, until she heard her snoring softly. She tried moving her but cyn wrapped her hands around her tight. Erica sigh and lay back down. She stretched her hand and picked up her phone on the side table that was vibrating. She got it, read the message and smile. Her cousin got two of the guys that raped cyn. They went to lucas funeral and he shot them when they was getting out the car. He forwarded the news article for her to read. Cyn released her grip on her and erica flipped her over and got up. She put pillows around cyn and walked out to Thr kitchen.

Sonia: mija, where is cyn?

Erica: sleep, she have some back pain.

Sonia: how far is she now?

Erica: 17 weeks

Sonia: when you going to find out what you guys are having.

Erica; this afternoon, I want to get her examine anyways. She had a diabetes scare while we was on our honeymoon and now the back pain.

Sonia: I'm going to make some soup for when she up.

Erica: ok

Sonia: what you hoping for?

Erica: I want a little girl. But if God bless me with a boy it ok. As long as the baby and cyn healthy I'm good.

Sonia: I think king will like a little brother. Too much girl around. Especially when Cori come over .

Erica: ya she have him tired. She makes him play dress up with her and takes over his bed.

Erica left her mom in the kitchen and went around the house cleaning up. She decided to have a gender reveal party later today and started group messaging people. She called the catering company to prepare food and three dozen pink cupcake and three dozen blue. She got China to pick up helium balloon and Albee would be coming over to open the door to let the caterers in. He and China was decorating. She wanted it be a surprise for cyn since she wasn't feeling well. She told Albee to tell her mom after they left, cause her mom wouldn't keep a secret. By the time she was done three hours had pass and she knew cyn would be up soon. She went to her room to see cyn turning on the bed. She open her eyes and started whining. Erica watched her and shake her head before picking her up.