skeleton

Cyn thought....

I cant believe Erica. Granted I did keep stuff from her, but I took her back after all the cheating she did, I still took care of her even after all the shit she talked about my family. But I still forgave her and was able to put the past in the behind us. She hurt me more than anything when she said she regrets. We just got married and she have regrets. Everything happened because lucas open his fuvking mouth. He ruined my life as a child and look its happening again. Right now I'm on my way to set things in place now for good.

Driver: Mrs mena, were here.

Cyn: thanks, I will call you when I'm ready to leave.

Driver: ok, have a good day.

Cyn walked up into the restaurant and asked for lucas. He was out back washing dishes so she took a seat and waited. She was in her phone checking up on king when someone stopped in front of her.

Lucas: imagine, my surprise, when I heard that someone was waiting for me. Even more shocked when I saw you sitting there. Where your wife?

Cyn: actually I came alone.

Lucas: and why is that hmm, cause from my busted lips from your wife. She don't want me talking to you ever

cyn: and after today you won't ever speak to me or mention me in this insultive way again.

Lucas: look cyn, I'm sorry but you dissed me after all those years you still hold that grudge against me. I've moved on and obviously you did too. We were just dumb kids back then.

Cyn: dumb, I recall you being very smart, cause she tricked me and let everyone think of me as a whore. You know what, thank you. Cause without a your punk ass,I wouldn't have grown up so quickly. Me getting pregnant, fueled my appetite to get money. Right now I can sit comfortable if I wanted to. Goodbye lucas.*gets up ad walks out*

Cyn started feeling hot and dizzy after a while. Just as she was going to ask for help she felt herself falling with no way of stopping.

Meanwhile with erica...

Erica: where is she?

Driver: I dropped her at the same restaurant I picked you up yesterday?

Erica: what Thr hell she went back there for. Get me there quickly please.

Driver: right away mam

Erica bit her lips and tapped her foot all the way there. Just as she was about to lose it the driver told her they were there. She bolted for the restaurant looking around for cyn. She walked up to a waitress and showed her a pic of cyn on her phone and asked if she came in here today.

Waitress: Juli, come a minutes.

Juli: what is it?

Waitress: did this lady come in today?

Juli: ya she was here like 45 mins ago, she came in to see lucas.

Erica: what, where is lucas now.