ache

Erica: I don't know as yet. I mean I want her to be happy. But

Cyn: don't let it consume your thoughts, it can work out on its own. *getting off the bed and slipping her robe in*

Erica: where you going?

Cyn: I'm going to send ma to her bed and make sure king is asleep and lock up the house.

Erica: ok hurry back.

Cyn: I will.

Cyn left and came back in bed twenty mins later, Erica pulled her in the bed and laid on her.

Cyn: what is it you want erica.

Erica: I don't want nothing

Cyn: lies, you usually be sleep by now, its ten o clock.

Erica:can you please rub my butt, it stings after you smack it?

cyn: come on you big baby

erica:*lying on cyn and putting cyn breast in her mouth* i love you baby

cyn: i love you too, i hope you taking over tonight feeding, you drinking up all my milk.

erica: sure, just wake me up

cyn: ari cries loud enough to wake up the dead. she always extra

erica: leave my princess alone

cyn: whatever,* massaging erica ass*

When cyn was sure erica was asleep she started touching herself, she was so horny that a loud moan escaped.Erica opened her eyes and say cyn playing with her self,she quikly grabbed cyn hands and pinned it up above her head.

erica:*growling* what the fuck did i say?

cyn:*scared* dont touch what yours

erica: it seems like you was touching whats mines to be. Your on punishment and if you disobey me again, i going to torture you. I will have you begging me to fuck you and i wont give in.

cyn; ok

erica: go to sleep* putting her hands over cyn pussy so cyn cant touch herself in sleep.

middle of the night.......

ari screams loudly

erica: shush princess, mommy coming* getting off cyn and walking around the bed to the cradle where she and her brother lay. erica picked her up only to put her down just as quick.

erica: * loudly* cyn

cyn:*waking from sleep* huh?

erica: babe, wake up

cyn: whats wrong*turning on the bedside lamp*

erica: * picking up a crying ari* she hot to the touch.

cyn: *getting up and picking up cj, checking to see if he have a fever as well* he ok

erica: good*putting ari on her breast, she started sucking on erica breast but stopping and crying, sending her hand up by her head* after twenty mins she stopped drinking and cried, erica looked at her and saw ari was sick. she got of the bed just as ari started vomiting. she ran to the bathroom, pulling out ari onzie and pamper and standing under the cold spray. cyn was putting out clothes for them on the bed, she brought cj down to ma sonia room and shook her awake.

cyn: sorry ma, can you watch cj please?

sonia: whats wrong?

cyn: ari been kind of hot since this afternoon and now she woke up crying,with a fever and she vomitted  all over erica.

sonia: oh no, of course i can watch him.

cyn: i already fed him, but there is a bottle of milk in the fridge in case he wake up*placing cj in the bed next to sonia and blocking him with pillows.

cyn went back up the stairs to the bathroom and saw erica on the shower bench with ari. both erica and ari was crying.

cyn: babe

erica: i cant lose her * crying hard, while holding ari on her chest*

cyn: were not going to lose our baby

erica: *crying* i- i cant *bowing her head crying*

cyn: *stepping into the shower and taking ari from erica hands* wash up babe we have to leave soon

erica; *trying to catch her breath* no 

cyn: look at me, take a deep breath for me baby* holding erica face with one hand* good girl, *kissing erica lips* come on wash up * passing some baby soap over ari body and rinsing her out.

cyn stepped out the shower with ari and wrapped a towel around her body.  erica quickly washed up and got out. cyn had ari dressed in a thin onzie. erica put on #her sweats same as cyn.  she threw some pampers and a couple onzies and wipes in ari mnnie baby bag. cyn grabbed two blankets and picked ari up and followed erica out the door into the car. erica drove fast all the way to the hospital. she ran to the front desk and asked to see a doctor.

nurse: whats wrong?

erica: my baby she sick

nurse: where is she ?

erica: my wife bringing her in.

nurse: ok* looking at cyn bringing in aa crying baby* bring her to room three. ill have a doctor out to look at her .

erica: thank you.

erica went back out for the baby bag and blanket and laid ari on the blanket on the bed. cyn wanted to try yo feed her again, but erica thought it was best to wait to hear what the Dr was saying. the dr walked in shortly after the nurse who came to take ari information and vitals. her temperature was 101.  The dr asked erica and cyn some question while she checked ari out.

dr: was she rubbing anywhere on her  body. when there small like this they cant say whats wrong with them. we have to look for signs.

erica: she was passing her hand up by her left ear.

dr: ok, let me check her ears, can you hold her down for me please. the light will irritate her so she will try ,moving.

erica: ok

ari was trying to fight erica , while the dr shone a  light inside her ears. she also checked ari mouth.

dr: ok, she has a ear infection. don't panic is fairly common. im going to put her on some antibiotics and ear drops for the next week. she should be back to herself soon. try to keep her cool so her fever can break. Try feeding her again to keep her hydrated.  if you see any thing like rash or fever bring her back she might be allergic to the antibiotics. im prescribing her some benadryll elixir. give this to her immediately once you see any signs of allergic reaction.

cyn; thank you so much.

dr; your welcome, i know how new mothers are when their babies are sick. my wife was the same way with our son, she brought him to the hospital cause she wanted a dr to look after him*laughing*. apparently i'm a janitor to her when it comes to our son.

erica: *laughing* thanks again

cyn and erica left with ari. they stopped at walgreens to get her meds and gave them to her, erica nursed her all the way back home. cyn went and got cj from ma sonia room and laid him down next to ari. she was finally asleep and her pouting mouth was still on erica breast. erica kissed cyn and cj and snuggled up to ari. her fever was finally breaking. erica said a quick prayer and kissed ari forhead.