Debbie

Cyn: babe , who called?

Erica: don't worry about it.

Cyn: jasmine.

Erica: babe, I don't want you to worry* helping cyn in the car and strapping cj car seat in place.

Cyn: I want to know jasmine.

Erica: ok, I promised to not keep stuff from you, so you remember the nurse who was with shad.

Cyn: you mean Debbie. She the one who gave me a shot and started my contraction. She the reason Ari in the niccu.

Erica: yes Debbie. She in the #her warehouse in the basement.

Cyn: well let's go put a bullet between her eyes.

Erica: well I was going to let her go cause she was doing what shad wanted. But if you get rid of her ok.

Cyn:good. Now let me go see my baby.

Erica and cyn arrived at the hospital and Erica could hear Ari from the front door.

Cyn: your daughter is keeping all the babies awake.

Erica: Ari, stop being a brat.*laughing when Ari stopped crying right away and pouted*

Cyn: this child is pure you erica. *picking Ari up and kissing her forehead* hey mama girl.

Nurse: mrs .mena, nice to see you up and about. And look you brought her brother to see her.

Cyn:still got a few more Weeks to go to be back to my self.

Erica: ya but your home and all I need now is for my daughter to come home.

Nurse: she getting there. Two more pounds and she out of here. Now feed this child before she wakes everyone up.

Erica: give me her babe.*taking Ari from cyn and handing her cj car seat. and sitting down on the rocking chair.*

Cyn: look at her , trying to suck on your shirt.

Erica: she hungry, *unpinning her shirt and taking out her breast.*

Ari was about to start crying, but once Erica placed her nipple in her mouth she got quiet. All you heard was little sucking sounds. Erica played with her fingers and kissed her forhead . cyn sat down rocking caden and she took a pic of erica and erica looking into each other eyes. Erica switched breast and Ari was about to fall asleep. Her eyes started getting droopy. After two minutes of erica passing a finger on her eye lashes she fell asleep, with her mouth slightly open and milk on her chin. Erica wiped her mouth and placed her on her shoulder to burp. Erica tapped her back until she burped. She gave ari to cyn and went and Filled a basin with warm water and a two drops of Johnson and Johnson body wash. She removed Ari onzie and pampers and placed her in the water. Ari slept through her bath, even through erica washing her hair. The nurse came for the basin, and Erica dried and powdered ari. She smelled so good erica kissed her all over. Erica dressed her in a cute pink and white onzie. It said I'm finally out, I was running out of womb. Erica brushed her hair and placed a white flower head band. Cyn took a pic and placed a sleeping cj next to ari. That was the first pic they had of the two of them. Cyn had tears in her eyes when cj moved and held ari hands. Ari smiled and a dimple showed. Erica took tons of pictures. Cyn pump so ari would have milk for tonight. Erica helped the nurses with a few babies. After cyn was done, she kissed ari goodnight and picked up cj. Erica kissed ari goodnight and waved the nurse bye.

Erica: I have to swing by the warehouse. You coming?

Cyn: hell yes.

Erica: well I'm going to drop caden home.

Erica stopped to get some new york style pizza and two sprites. they dropped caden off before heading to the warehouse.

Albee: bout time you showed up

Erica: what, i have a child in the hospital you know. she comes first before any bitch.

Albee: i know but damn, ive been guarding this woman for weeks now,*ushering them to the elevator and using the key to open the basement door*  

Debbie: please dont kill me

Erica: it not up to me,

cyn: why shouldn't i kill you.  you was about to help shad steal my babies.

Debbie: please cyn, i didn't have a choice. 

Erica: you always had a choice. cyn you sure you want to do this

cyn: yes, she already know too much. if we let her go she will go to the cops.

Debbie: no i wont,i swear please * full on crying, getting down on her knees*

cyn: i begged you, you remember that. i pleaded to you not to inject me. you didnt listen and now my premature daughter is in the niccu, not home with her brother and her parents.

Debbie: im sorry. he was going to kill me if i didn't help him.

cyn: so what you think im going to do to you.*raising her gun to debbie head*

Erica: babe, think? is this really what you want to do? 

cyn: ...............

 please comment and vote