baby Erica

Cyn woke up with Erica mouth still on her. She need to pee and wanted to get up. She tried moving erica which caused her to whine and clamp down harder on her nipples.

Cyn: owwww,what the fuck. Let go Erica. *trying to pry Erica mouth open with her hands.*

Erica open her mouth to whine and cyn was able to remove her nipples. They were red and puffy, she pushed erica over and jumped out of bed an ran to the bath room. She emptied her bladder and brushed her teeth after she vomited. She jumped in the shower. She washed her hair and took a long shower. She wrapped a towel around her and filled the tub with warm water and Epsom salt for when erica wake up. She removed her towel and slip on some boy short and bra. She looked at her body in the mirror and watched her growing stomach. She now had a visible pouch, and her breast was a bit bigger. Her areola got a shade darker. Her hair and nails grew like crazy. She had to constantly be cutting it. She was about to put on a sundress when she saw movement in the mirror. She turned around and saw erica waking up.

Erica: owwww, what the fuck. Cynthia mena I'm going to strangle your pregnant ass.

Cyn: morning sunshine.

Erica: come here

Cyn: no thanks I good right here.

Erica: I may be immobile now, but when I recover your ass is mines.

Cyn: *laughing* good luck catching me.

Erica: don't worry, it have. Something way worse comining your way in six months. Good luck pushing my big ass head out your tiny hole.

Cyn: you ain't shit for that. Urgh I can't stand your ass .

Erica: help me up please.

Cyn: why

Erica: cause if you don't, I'm going to torture you for the next six months.

Cyn: I'm telling ma Sonia

Erica: what can she do, your my wife now

Cyn: whatever. *picking her up* oh shit*dropping erica on the floor*

Erica: *groaning* why for the love of god

Cyn: sorry babe, I felt something.

Erica: you lying, its too early

Cyn: I swear*taking erica hand and placing it on her belly* you see, there it goes again.

Erica: oh wow, my baby advance yay. Help me up please.

Cyn: sorry babe,*picking her up*

Cyn carried Erica to the bathroom and help to the toilet. Erica was groaning, trying to sit down.

Erica: shit, it burns , oh fuck *hissing*

Cyn: I'm sorry, I think I tore you a bit

Erica: you think* mean mugging her*

Cyn picked her up gently and put her in the tub to soak. Erica closed her eyes and silently cried. Cyn wouldn't have know she was crying if she didn't see the tears roll down her face.

Cyn: awwww babe, I'm sorry.*wiping the tears away*

Erica: it hurts cyn

Cyn: I will kiss it to make it feel better ok

Erica: ok

Cyn: I'm gonna get you some breakfast ok

Erica: ok

Cyn finished dressing and left her hair down to air dry, she got the key for the door , locked it behind her and walked down to the cafeteria. As she was bending the corner she bumped into the same guy of last night.

Cyn: sorry, my fault.

??: no, problem beautiful. I'm Dave by the way

Cyn: ok, I'm cyn. Excuse me I need to be going now

Dave: can I walk with you wherever your going?

Cyn: no, thanks. I don't want to keep you. Bye

Dave: cyn, wait up* trying to grab her hands*

Cyn: um, don't touch me please.

Dave: sorry, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go snorkeling with me later today.

Cyn: nah, I'm just gonna be chilling on the ship today.

Dave: that's cool, maybe we can hit the game room

Cyn: dave, you know I'm married right. And my husband wouldn't want me talking to strangers, when he waiting for his breakfast.

Dave: I'm sorry, you just so beautiful.

Cyn: thanks , now excuse me.

Cyn got erica ad her food and brought it to the room,she peaked in on eriva and saw she was sleep in the tub. She went back for their drink and fruits and brought it back to the room. She placed everything on a tray on the bed. She went to the bathroom and kissed Erica lips waking her up.

Cyn: how you feeling.

Erica: still hurts but it don't burn as much.

Cyn: food ready

Erica: ok

Cyn: you ready to come out

Erica: yes

Cyn went and got Erica towel and picked her up. She carried her to the bed and wiped her down. She open erica legs and saw it was still red and had a little nic on one side of her lips. She put some petroleum jelly on it . she didn't put any underwear on erica, only a maxi dress.

Erica: you didn't kiss it

Cyn: ok *kissing Erica pussy* better

Erica: a bit, not much

Cyn: I'm sorry daddy. Eat your food and then you will take some pain pills.

Erica: feed me

Cyn : ok *putting erica to sit sideways on her laps and feed her. *

When they was done eating, cyn wanted to sit on the deck and face time king so he could see the island. Erica limped to the door but started crying. Cyn picked her up and carried her the rest of the way, earning them unwanted gazes. Erica looked up from cyn neck and stuck her tongue out for a man that turn up his nose at them. His wife looked horrified so Erica flipped him the bird.

Cyn: be nice babe

Erica: *whining* why he started it.

Cyn: stop being a brat*smacking Erica butt.

Cyn layed down on a lounge chair and put Erica on one next to her. Erica got up and laid on cyn, buring her face in cyn boobs and closing her eyes. Cyn shook her head and rubbed erica back. Just as she was about to call king she felt someone standing over her. She looked up and saw it was Dave and got pissed instantly.

Cyn: what is it now.

Dave: I just wanted to say hi

Erica: *waking up* bye

Dave: damn your husband hot.

Cyn: and she belong to me.

Erica: and all this *passing her hands all over cyn body* is mines, so scram and let me enjoy my wife in peace.

Dave: bye cyn

Erica: when will those boys learn.

Cyn : forget them babe, let's just call our son and relax

Erica: I love you wife

Cyn: I love you husband *bowing her head to kiss Erica *

Please comment and vote

A/n I know it short but I was counting money today and my brain tired

cammyb95 @mention a user