issues

Cyn:hmm*getting up slowly because of the pain between her legs*

Erica: babe,come on. I haven't even said yes.

Cyn: ok and

Eriva: you don't trust me

Cyn: hold your daughter*placing ari I'm erica arms and limping to the bathroom.

Erica: *dialing Albee number* man I don't think I will take the gig. Cyn not talking to me at the moment

Albee: explain that I will be there to keep you out of trouble.

Erica: that's not a good start. I don't listen to you and she know that.

Albee:well maybe if you did your ass wouldn't stay in the dog house.

Erica: whatever, I'm going to try to change her mind.

Albee: k

Erica walked into the bathroom with ari and sat down on the toilet. She picked up ari and talked behind her.

Erica: *in a baby voice* mama, are you mad at mommy?

Cyn: silence

Erica: what if mommy promise to be good, can she go with uncle albee.

Cyn: erica, stop using my child as a puppet. Your a grown woman. If you want to go I'm not stopping you.

Erica: I know, but your not happy, and I don't want to make you mad.

Cyn: I'm not mad.

Erica: I know you.

Cyn: and I also know you.

Erica: I'm not going to take the gig ok* walking out*

Erica dressed ari and cj and packed a bag for them. She placed them in the car seat and left. Cyn came out from the tub an hour later. She put on some clothes and went downstairs in search of food. She found it weird that the house was a bit quiet. She called erica name buy got no response. She cooked up some Mac and cheese and ate it in the living room watching the real. She eventually fell asleep on the sofa. Ma Sonia and king came home. They told cyn about there day, king went to look for his sibling but couldn't find them.

King: ma, where are the twins?

Cyn: with your mother I guess?

Sonia: you guess, so you haven't looked for them?

Cyn: no

Sonia: king go put your stuff away and grab a snack.from the kitchen.

King: ok

Sonia: what happen.

Cyn: nothing happen

Sonia: so why isn't erica here. I came home, expecting to meet you wrapped up in her arms.

Cyn: we were, but then she made me mad.

Sonia:what she do

Cyn: she want to go Miami for a gig.

Sonia: oh but she always host.

Cyn: she cohosting with a certain group. Last time they hosted together me and erica broke up.

Sonia: oh, taz angels.

Cyn: yup, them little prostitute get erica turnt up. She does things withouth thinking.

Sonia: I don't see her turning up no more. I check her Instagram.

Cyn: ya but cat sneaky as hell. They need help since kinky left. She was the only one I would deal with in the crew. They want Erica to turn up with them and pull a crowd. They fame going down and need help.

Sonia: but Erica behaving now, she have a lot to lose.

Cyn: I know, but she broke so many promises before. It hard not to expect her to fuvk up again. Sorry ma.

Sonia: I've seen erica at her worst, and every time it was because she lost you. I don't you she would try to lose you again. She have a whole lot more to lose now. You should not shut her out. Talk to her, if you want you can go with her, I'll watch the kids.

Cyn: no I can't go, ari attached to her already, so I don't even know how I'm going to cope for two days.

Sonia: we will figure things out. Now go call your wife and tell her bring back my grandkids.

Cyn; ok *dialing Erica number* hello

??: hello,

Cyn: China where is my wife and why you answering her phone.

China: she says she running away.

Cyn: with my babies, ok. I'm packing a bag for her, I will drop it off.

China: she says she will buy them clothes, she have money.

Cyn: tell her that we got a joint account, I'm going to empty it.

China: she says you know she crazy, so don't fuck with her coin.

Cyn: pass Erica the phone please.

China: she don't want to talk to you. Cause you don't trust her, beside she left hours ago and you only calling cause ma sonia home.

Cyn: ok*hangs up* ma you daughter being stubborn I'm going to get her.*taking her coat and keys*

Sonia: don't kill each other

Cyn: I can't promise that.

Cyn drove to china house and walked up the steps to the front door. She open the front door cause china never locks the door during the day. She walked in and saw the twins sitting on china, sucking their pacifiers. Erica was laying on the couch next to china watching novellas. She looked at them then clear her throat. Erica looked in her direction and jumped up.

Cyn: your to big to run away. Hello mama babies, your being good for aunty China.*walking to them and kissing their for head* you*pointing on erica come here*

Erica: no*pouting*

Cyn: ok I'll come get you*walking towards erica as she backed up.

Erica: don't touch me

Cyn: I'm your wife, when I put that ring on your finger you became mines to touch when and where I wanted. *boxing erica in on the wall* why you stubborn.

Erica: I get it from you *cheeky smile*

Cyn: you will also get a spanking from me*biting her bottom lips*

Erica: owww

Cyn: shut up, now you going to go with Albee to Miami, if I hear one thing about you acting not like a married woman. You won't be married no more. Got it

Please comment and vote