stay

Cyn: no, please. Don't do this*fighting the restraints*

Shad: shut up Bitch, look here Debbie, I'm paying you a lot of fucking money. Give that bitch the shot.

Debbie: hold still, if you move the meddle will break in your hands. It best to stay still.

Cyn:*crying* please don't do this.
Shad: quit wasting my time.

Debbie: hold still*holding cyn hands and pressing the needle into her skin.* I've just induced labour.

Shad: how long till the baby is here.

Debbie: its might take a while, it depends on how fast she dialates.

Shad: let's go we will check on her in an hour.

Cyn: *crying* erica where are you. *sweating and screaming when she felt the first contraction hit her* owwwwww

Debbie: I need to give her something for the pain soon.

Shad: hell no, I want that bitch to feel every bit of pain.

Debbie: what did she do to make you hate her so.

Shad: just mind your fucking business. I'm paying you to do a damn job not be all up in my shit.

Debbie: what your doing to against my oath as a nurse. She so weak I don't think she will survive giving birth.

Shad: all the better, and it can be against all your morals. You accepted the cash and signed a contract. So just do your job.

Debbie went and check on cyn and put a damp cloth of cyn head. She was buring up with a fever. She only opened her eyes when she couldn't take the pain no more. As soon as the contraction past she would close her eyes again.

Debbie: I'm sorry.

Cyn: *weakly* why, why are you doing this to me.

Debbie: I don't have a choice. His paying my mom cancer treatments and surgery.*walking away*

Shad: debbie, what the fuck did I say. Stay the fuck away from her. *Walking towards cyn and grabbing the rag from her for head and throwing it on the floor. * hope you enjoy your last day on earth.

Cyn: fuck you

Shad:*laughing* I should have fucked you.*smacking her in the face hard*

_

Meanwhile with erica.....

Erica: how far are we from the spot.

Albee: we will be there in five minutes. Thanks to tracey we got green lights all the way.

Erica: I just hope my babies are ok. I swear if cyn hurt.

Albee: calm down, think positive.

Erica: I trying, it just I failed her. I don't know how I would have function without her.

Albee: we're here. Thank god its getting dark we can hide in the shadows. I'm going with Ricky to pick in the window stay low.

Erica: ok*cocking her gun*

Albee and Ricky walked around and spotted a guard smoking by the door. Ricky used a silencer and shot him in the neck. Erica walked over him and stood on his face. She kicked some of his teeth in before following albee inside.

Albee:*whispering* shit, his coming hide.

Ricky and Erica scrambled to hide. Shad walked to the fridge ,bending down to take a beer. He heard a shuffle and looked up. He face met a barrel of Ricky shot gun.

Ricky: *whistling to signal for them to come out*

Shad: wait, who are you

Erica: bow fucking wow.

Shad: erica. You behind this*walking toward her*

Ricky: *jambing shad in the neck with the gun* where the fuck you think you going.

Shad: no where.

Erica: where is my wife

Shad: I don't know what you talking about. Now your trespassing on private property. Get out before I call the cops.

Erica: I saying this one more time where is my*gCo*

Debbie: *gasp and tried to run, but albee caught her* I'm sorry. He made me.

Erica : made you do what?*walking towards her* where my wife.

Debbie: *crying* please don't kill me.

Erica:I going to ask one mo*gco* hear someone scream* cyn. *runs to the back room and saw cyn chain to the bed.* baby I'm here.

Cyn: *crying weakly* erica.

Erica: yes babe, *shouts* Ricky.

Ricky: yes

Erica: bring shad here. Where are the fucking keys.

Shad: I don't have no keys.

Ricky: you think this is a joke. Hand the fucking keys over now. Erica search him. Hand behind your head.

Erica got up and found a gun and the keys. She hit him in his throat with the gun and unlocked cyn. Before she could move her cyn started screaming.

Erica: what happening.

Cyn: the baby

Albee: mena, she induced cyn labor. She gonna have the baby now.

Erica: what the fuck,*picking up gun and empting it on shad. He dropped to the ground and Erica still continued shooting him* get rid of the body. I want you to pass him through the shredder and give his body to the lions at the zoo.

Debbie: *crying* please don't kill me.

Erica: what did you do to my wife*face red and eyes black*

Debbie: he made me.

Erica: albee ,call the guys to clean up. I don't want a trace of us or him here. You*pointing to debbie* what did you do.

Debbie: I induced her labour but she very weak. I don't know if she will survive.

Erica: no, stay with me cyn*picking cyn up and putting her in the car. Driving like a maniac all the way to the hospital, picking cyn up from the car* somebody help me.

Dr and nurses running to her.

Dr: what happen.

Erica: I don't know. She was missing a couple weeks ago and she in labor now.

Dr: get me a gurney and saline line. We need to get her in delivery now. She already eight centimeter dialated.

Erica: wait im coming too.

Cyn: baby *screams* owwww

Erica: stay with me babe.

Please comment and vote