Eiken

Erica: she can't help you now.

Stella: wait, what's going on.

Erica: will tell you later.

Cyn: no, noooo Stella help

Erica: Shut up*smacking cyn ass*

Cyn: owwww , erica I sorry.

Erica locked the door leaving a stunned stella, watching in silence. Erica placed cyn on the bed and ripped her top off. Cyn tried to run, but Erica picked her up before she got to the door. She forgot that Erica was always stronger than her. Erica threw her on the bed, and got the game cuffs the side drawer. Cyn was pleading with her but erica ignored her pathetic attempts. Erica locked her in place and removed cyn pants forcefully. She got up and got a box from the closet. Cyn had never seen that box before, she knew it could be nothing good. Erica quickly removed her clothes and stood in front cyn.

Erica: so, you think your slick huh?

Cyn: n-no

Erica: that not what I think, I think you just think I'm all talk.

Cyn: no, baby.

Erica: no, I'm no longer baby, *eyes turning black * you refer to me as mistress

Cyn: what the fuvk.

Erica: language, now. What did I say about chipotle?

Cyn: that I wasn't getting any

Erica: and what did you do* twisting cyn nipples*

Cyn: *moaning* I got someone to bring it for me.

Erica: did you listen to me.

Cyn: no

Erica picked up a leather whip from the box.

Erica: no, who *smack, straight across cyn pussy*

Cyn; owwww, no, mistress*tearing up*

Erica: now you been very naughty and you need to be taught a lesson.

Cyn: I'm sorry mistress, it won't happen again. Please

Erica: hmm, but knowing how fiesty you are. I will definitely  be punishing you again. *smacking cyn across her face, hard enough to make her yelp* now how much whips should I give you hmmm?

Cyn: 1 mistress

Erica: one *laughing* how can I expect you to learn with just one* I think 6 is a nice number. Turn around.

Cyn; no erica please *smack * nooooo

Erica pulled on cyn hair slightly to look her directly in her eyes. I'm in charge and what I say goes. The next time you disobey me I will draw blood. Now turn the fuvk around now.

Cyn: *whimpering* yes mistress.

Cyn turn around as erica passed the whip slowly down her body igniting goose bumps. She gripped cyn ass rubbing all around it. Cyn was moaning, but it was cut short to the whip coming down full force on her arse.

Cyn: *screams*ARGHHH. NOOOOO, PLEASE *gasping for breath, tears spilling*

Stella: erica, please stop. She sorry.

Erica: get your ass off from behind my mother fucking door stella. Interrupt me again and she will get it worse. Now * smack*  that's two

Erica continued dispite cyn screams. Cyn pussy was licking, her juices was running down her feet. This was a new experience to her, pain and pleasure. Erica flipped her over and bit on her neck, leaving hickey every where her mouth touched. She squished cyn breast together licking both nipples at the same time. She sat back up and  used the whip to direct cyn to spread her legs wide.  She touched cyn clit with the whip , hitting it lightly making cyn moan.