no

Cyn; I'm scared

Erica: I'm not leaving you

Dr: we have to move fast, the baby hear beat dropping.

Cyn: no, no owwww

Erica: do something

Dr: she too dehydrated and weak to push. We going to take the baby from her. Nurse get her the forms to sign while I scrub up and put her under.

Cyn: I don't , baby

Erica: can't she stay awake

Dr: it up to her.

Cyn nods her head and erica sign the papers, while the dr called to prepare the operating room. They rolled cyn in, all the while she was clutching Erica hands , breathing deeply. They moved cyn, from the gurney to the bed. Erica was given a gown and mask to put on, while the dr dressed and scrubbed up. Cyn was given a shot to numb her stomach and legs. He inserted a flexible tube into cyn bladder and spread antiseptic soap over her stomach, cleaning the area before proceeding.

Dr: nurse get me three pint of A+

Nurse: on it.*calling the blood bank for the blood.* it should be here shortly.

Dr: ok, *putting an oxygen mask over cyn face* try to relax and breath in as you normally would.

Erica said a quick prayer asking for God to be Thr surgeon hands in this trying moment and strength so cyn can make it through.

Erica: amen*kissing cyn for head*

The dr picked up the scaple and made a horizontal incision  under cyn belly button. Erica swallowed hard when she saw the blood spilling out as the dr cut deeper. He kept asking the nurses for different tools. There was a total of four nurses assisting him. After 5 mins they  heard the dr say..

Dr: here we go, a boy

Erica held cyn hand, but moved lower to see what the dr was doing. Her eyes starteted tearing up when she say him pull out the baby.

Erica: omg, he got so much hair babe. Wait why isn't he crying.

Dr: don't panic, look his eyes are closed. *slapping the baby on the butt. He open his mouth and started bawling.

The dr cleaned his mouth out and passed him to the nurse to clean him. Erica went back up to cyn head and wiped her tears away.

Erica: his perfect, looking over at the nurse who had a screaming baby dressing.

Dr: wait a minute

Erica: what, what wrong.

Dr: there's another one her.

Erica: what

Dr: yes, *pulling out another baby, wrapped up in the cord* nurse I need suction, trying to slacken the cord around the baby neck.

Erica: omg, its a girl. *watching the dr slap the baby but she wasn't crying*no, no breathe *crying*

Dr: *doing tiny CPR compression* breathe, 1, 2, 3*pumping oxygen into her lungs*

The dr repeated the process for one minute, while erica clug to cyn crying. Just when he was about to give up, he hears a faint cry.

Dr: you had me scares there for a moment, nurse. Bring her up to neonatal. Notify the dr on call. I will be there shortly. *connecting the baby with a breathing tube and puting her in an incubator.

The dr cleaned cyn up and started sowing her shut. Just aw he was on the last stitch he heard the monitor start beeping. He looked up to cyn eyes turning.