erica punishment

Cyn: *walking to the bed* you know you've been bad right?

Erica: I didn't mean it, I learn my lesson. Cyn please don't do this. I can't take it.

Cyn: shh, big girls don't cry* kneeling on the bed, over erica*.

Cyn dropped on her hands and knee and pin Erica hands to the bed. She used her knees and pushed erica thigh apart. Cyn moved her mouth over erica nipples, pulling the left one in her mouth. She swirled her toungue around the areola, teasing erica now sensitive nipples. Once she felt the nipple hard, she put it between her teeth and bit down. Erica nipples, sprayed breast milk into cyn mouth. She started sucking hard, she moved to the next one, all the while erica was squirming and panting hard as hell. Even tho, she knew she was going to tear ,her pussy still leaked. Cyn pushed erica hands above her head, holding the both of them with one hand.The new postion of her hands made her breast stick out in the air. Cyn moved one of her hands down between Erica legs, when she felt how wet erica was she smiled.

Cyn:*moving her mouth to erica neck, just below her ears* you a nasty girl. You crying saying its too big, but you all wet and horny. I hope you ready to get fucked.*biting the spot just under her ear. Erica moaned loudly, she thought she cummed right then and there. Cyn released her hands and moved down towards erica pussy. She looked to see erica eyes closed and her lips between her teeth. You could see a faint hint of red on her cheeks as she blushed. Cyn bit the top of her pussy and erica eyes shot open. Her hands came down trying to move cyn mouth from #her.

Cyn: do it again and see what happen *pinching erica clit.

Erica: I'm sorry

Cyn: if I have to tell you one more time you going to wish you wasn't born.

Cyn moved erica hands and away and placed her mouth on Erica pussy. She spread erica lips with two fingers and placed her tongue on her clit,as she moved her index finger and middle finger up and down, coating them with Erica juices. She stuck her tongue in the hole, when she felt how hot and wet erica was she stopped and got ky jelly from the drawer. She passed it all over the strap. Erica closed her legs tight, when she tried to enter her. Cyn just smiled and went for a leather whip from the closet. Erica tried bolting from the bed, but cyn was faster. As she was about to touch the handle she sent the whip, it took erica on her hands. She let go of the door real quick. Cyn pointed to the bed,she reluctantly walked back to the bed. Cyn got a paddle and told her to turn over, with her ass in the air. Erica was about to say something when cyn Started paddling her ass. After paddling her four times,all the while Erica screaming, cause cyn wasn't being gentle. It really was hurting, she was told to lie on her back and open her legs wide. Cyn got between her legs. She poured ky jelly on Erica vagina and inch the strap into her. Erica eyes started welling up with tears. She looked at cyn whose eyes was black. She wasn't getting no pity today, she just had to man up and take her beating like a G. Once she got like two inches in, cyn starting fuvking her hard and fast. If their bedroom wasn't sound proof all the people from the party would be thinking that erica is being murdered. She tried to push cyn off, but cyn had a holding around her neck, every time she tried pushing, cyn tighten the grip. She knew that cyn finger prints would be Around her neck later on. When cyn pinch her nipples she came instantly. The length of the strap hit her spot with each stroke. Cyn flipped her over on her knees ad entered from the back, she stuck one finger inside erica butt hole and she collapsed on the bed. Cyn gripped her up by her waist and smacked her ass hard. She told erica to grind on it and she kept rhythm with her. Sweat was dripping down both of their bodies, she fucked erica with the strap like a person possess.

Erica: I'm cumming.

Cyn: not yet, hold it* going fast*

Erica: I can't hold it

Cyn: I swear if you cum, hold it.

Erica: please

Cyn: now*pulling the strap out and watching erica squirt and cum.

Erica was catching her breathe, her pussy was on fire and he stomach was cramping hard. She breathed hard and thought she was finally free when cyn threw the strap on the floor and jumped on her rubbing their pussy together. Both started screaming, Erica from the pain and cyn from the intense pleasure she was feeling. Cyn started grinding on her hard, after a steady minute, both started screaming as the came. Erica pushed cyn off her and used all the energy she had left and rolled on the floor. All cyn heard was a loud thud and groan. She pushed her self up and peeked over the bed to see erica pulling her body under the bed to hide.

Cyn: you know I can see you right?

Erica; I can't take no more

Cyn: I was done any ways, standing up on the floor she looked on the floor and bed and put a hand on her mouth to keep from screaming.

Please comment and vote

Come on Luv4Life16 you being real stingy.