paradise

Erica: babe, can you hand me the camera.

Cyn: erica, use your phone.

Erica: no, I bought this expensive ass camera to capture our trip. Now walk that cute ass up the plane steps so I can snap some pics.

Cyn: this is ridiculous.

Erica: hey, you had your chance to say no. That I do you just said sealed your fate. Your stuck with me foreva{cardib voice}

Cyn: your such a dork,*turning around so Erica can take her picture*

Erica: thanks babe.

Erica rented out a private plane so cyn could relax without noise. She wanted her pregnant wife to be well taken care of. Erica got the plane stocked with food that cyn liked. She kissed cyn hands and helped her in her seat.

Erica: you good?

Cyn: yup

Pilot walking towards them.

Pilot: welcome Mrs and Mrs mena.

Erica: Matt, thank you and you can call me erica. My wife on the other hand call her Mrs. Mena, I like the way it sound*kissing cyn neck as she blushed*

Matt: will do, erica. We will be taking off momentarily. We should be at our destination in a little over 6 hours.

Erica: thank for the info.

Matt: your welcome, feel free to browse around. And enjoy your flight with us.

Erica pulled cyn on her lap and whispered in her ears.

Erica: you wanna join the mile high club*biting cyn earlobe*

Cyn: *moaning* stop babe

Erica: nope*nibbling on cyn bottoms lips* you promised I could have you once we're married. As soon as the plane in the air, I'm going to have my wife as long as I want.

Cyn: you know that's called rape right?

Erica: its only rape if you don't want it*I heard you breathing quicken awhile ago*

Cyn: damn it.

Erica laughed , got up and walked around. She snapped a candid photo of cyn looking down at her hands and smiling at her ring.

Erica: I did good huh?

Cyn: *slightly startled* what? I wasn't paying attention.

Erica: your ring, I saw you staring at it, look*showing cyn the pic*

Cyn: oh, ya the ring rather lovely.

Erica: ohh.fancy speaking very proper.

Cyn: lol, I tired of you.

Erica: lies*pecking cyn lips* I have to repair mines. A dimaond fell off, when I punched gaymond.

Cyn: I sorry, I will pay for the repair since its my fault.

Erica: hey, look at me, no tears of Bitch ass ni**as. He tried to rape you on your wedding day. He lucky his still alive. You not fixing anything I was protecting my wife. Beside whats mines is yours, except my diamond loubs. I'm not sharing.

Cyn: I'm your wife, so what yours is mines. And if I wanna wear those loubs you can't stop me.

Erica: touch my loubs and see what Will happen.

Cyn: you ain't going do shit*getting heated up*

Erica: keep talking smack*smiling evily*

Cyn: man whatever.

Erica went and talk to the captain and the steps was pulled up and the plane started making its way to the air strip. Erica sat down away from cyn and buckled up, the captain came on the speaker and made the announcement that they clear for takeoff. As soon ad the seat belt sign was taken off erica unstrapped herself and removed cyn seat belt.

Cyn: what you doing

Erica:taking what mines, pulling cyn out to the back of plane where a bed was located. She pushed cyn down on the bed and quickly reover her jumpsuit.

Cyn: no erica

Erica: *climbing over cyn* you just in the church to obey , so I need you to do as told. Remove your panties. Leave on the skirt. I like it.

Cyn:*biting her lips and pulling down her panties* babe

Erica: spread it* looking between cyn legs and smiling at how wet it looked* nice*dipping one finger in and watching cyn tremble at her touch*

Erica wasted no time in pleasing cyn. Once her mouth found cyn clit she licked her like she was starving. Cyn was a moaning mess gripping erica tightly. Erica flicked cyn nipoles while she fingered cyn. Cyn nipoles was already sensitive. She was screaming but Erica was letting up, she entered two more fingers inside cyn, she tried moving away but erica gripped her tight, speeding up her fingers. Cyn started shaking and her body lifted off the bed and her eyes rolled back. Erica pulled out her fingers and cum started shooting out of cyn. Erica tongue kissed her deeply. Cyn eyes started to close as her breathing even out. Erica laid her down and went and got a rag to clean her up. When she was done she cuddled up to cyn and fell asleep.

Flash forward a couple hour later...

Erica woke up to the captain saying they about to land. Cyn was still knocked out and erica was not about to wake her. She removed cyn skirt replacing it with some shorts and packed up there stuff. Erica lifted cyn up and bridal style and carrying her down the stairs. She placed cyn in the waiting car and went back for there bags. The driver collected there suitcases and drove off to their home for two days. Erica snapped a few photos of cyn sleeping. She took a selfie on her phone with cyn. She was kissing cyn cheek. The driver announced they have arrived and carried there bags in. Erica picked cyn up, she was just waking up and rubbing her eyes. She blinked a few times and gasped.

Cyn: wow babe, where are we?

Eriva: hello.sleepy head. We're in Hispaniola. We spending two day here and boarding a cruise ship to down the islands. We taking a Caribbean cruise, then flying to Paris for another week.

Cyn: damn babe, you really went all out.

Erica: ya. But you deserve it. Besides I wanna get all the traveling out your system cause you got six months of no fly coming up.

Cyn: babe its s green. So much different shades of green. Look I can seee the beach from the porch.

Erica goes and stand behind cyn. Circling her hands around cyn waist and burying her face in cyn neck. It was so quiet and peaceful. She was at peace, she had the love of her life with her in paradise. She couldn't understand what she did to deserve love from cyn, but she was not complaining. She kissed cyn neck, and pulled her hands gently leading her up Thr stairs to the bedroom. On Thr outside of the room there was a petals on the floor, erica lifted cyn up and brought her into the room ,laying her on a bed full of white rose petals. She removed cyn clothes slowly, and carried her into the bath room. Thr tub was filled with bubbles, she slowly placed cyn inside the tub and removed her clothes to join her. Cyn laid down on erica, closing her eyes and breathing in deeply.

Cyn: I love you Mrs. Mena.

Erica: I love you note Cynthia mena.

Cyn turned around kissing erica lips softly.

Erica: you good ma, you need to eat something soon.

Cyn: ok, thank you for today. It was my fairy tale wedding. Excluding the drama at the end.

Erica: your welcome. Thanks for making me the happiest person on earth. I'm sorry again for doubting your love for me. I promise to spend the rest of our lives showing you how much you mean to me.

Cyn: awww babe. You gonna make me cry.

Erica: happy tears babe*turning cyn around, to face her and lifting her chin so she could look her in her eyes before capturing her lips.

Please comment and vote