Again

Від domincan

Erica mena and Cyn Santana Більше

reminace
you choose
tears
pain
coping
no thanks
care
no way
torture
leave me alone
im sorry
were good
really
getting there
stronger
so spoiled
yes baby
play fair
baby
big baby
please
but Mommy
what the hell
trust me
release
new start
caught
decision
soon
omg
no words
explain
now what
cynister
truth
we forgot
planning
Eiken
erica the maid
punishment
baby cyn
three months
Erica anger
stubborn
I don't know
strip tease
almost here
Mrs. Mena
eiken
paradise
embrace the freak
so spoiled
Lucas
regrets
skeleton
WHAT
skeleton part 2
skeleton part 3
escape
no more tears
honeymooners
tap out
baby Erica
explore
home
shopping
baby shower
help
help me
help me {part 2}
stay
no
cries
baby
secrets
suspect
my love
rest
progress
home
questions
no bail
noise
come clean
Debbie
choices
mood
homecomming
new book
lil diva
cuss
king
scream
ouch
hmmm
party
party part2
erica punishment
punishment over
apologies
heal
tease
date
ache
the twins
tease part 2
no safe word
a bit sore
issues
yes mam
this cant be happening
this can't be happening part 2
no way
guest house
three weeks
storm
make up
rain
cyn surprise
cyn surprise part 2
disney cruise

go slow

4.2K 131 36
Від domincan

Erica: yes , baby I trust you

Cyn: so can I have her now

Erica: Yes

Cyn: finally

Erica: wait, cyn babe

Cyn:*whines* what erica

Erica: go slow please

Cyn: I will, now relax

Cyn slowly inched the strap, towards erica entrance. She entered the tip, with Erica watching her intently biting on her lips. Cyn knew she had to distract her, or she would end up hurting Erica. Cyn bend forward kissing erica lips, causing her to moan. Cyn slid her tongue into Erica mouth. Erica was lost in the moment and cyn slid the full length of the strap in. Erica gasped loudly, trying to push cyn out. Cyn just held her down, teasing her clit. Erica started adjusting with each pump. Soon she was grinding her body on the strap. Erica looked at cyn dead in her eyes. She could see her future with cyn, the way cyn stared at her. Erica pulled cyn towards her and rammed her tongue in cyn mouth, holding on to her by her neck.

Cyn: you like that babe*swirling her tongue in erica ear*

Erica: yes, yes baby right there

Cyn: babe, I wanna have a baby this way.

Erica: the fuck, hell no. I'm not having no fuck boy fuck you.

Cyn: relax papi, I mean I want us to get the sperm and you insert it In me using a strap.

Erica: oh, yay. That means I get to put a baby in you.

Cyn:yup

Erica: babe, I want it hard now. Fuck me.please

Cyn:ok papi

Cyn flipped Erica, entering her from the back. She slapped erica butt,making erica moan. Cyn gripped erica breast and twerked her nipples, all the while slamming into Erica. Erica was throwing her ass back. She was moaning so loudly, she had to scream into the pillow.cyn was hitting her spot with every stroke, soon she couldn't stand it no more. She started cumming and her legs gave out. Cyn slowly removed the strap and erica whimpered.  Cyn looked and saw erica was falling asleep, so she got out the bed to get a rag to clean Erica up. When she was done, she took a quick shower. She checked on the kids and crawled into bed. She was shocked that erica was actually sleeping without her boobs. She really did put her ass to sleep. She kissed erica and fell asleep.

Next morning......

Cyn: guys , let's get a move on

King: what's the rush, its Sunday

Cyn: well we have to get to ma house before 1

King: but mommy, not up

Cyn:I'm going to get her up. I need you and DJ to come eat. Mommy will eat in the car.

King: alright, let's go dj

Cyn walked in and saw Erica still sleeping, her hair covering her face. She shook Erica , but all erica did was whine and smack her hand away.

Cyn: come on. Babe wake up

Erica: whyyyy

Cyn: cause we having Sunday supper by ma

Erica: go, I'll come when I wake up

Cyn: Erica if you don't wake up this instant, I'll feed you broccoli for a week straight.

Erica: oh please I can order me food, girl bye

Cyn: you know what , *picking Erica up and placing her in the bathroom* have fun opening the water on cold

Erica: I'm going to kill you* trembling*

Cyn: lol, I wanna see you try to fun*making fun of erica walking*

Erica turned the water on hot, and glared at cyn.

Cyn: why you bathing in hot water

Erica: I practicing for hell, cause that where I'm going after I kill you.

Cyn: lol ok . I wave to you from heaven.

Erica: and I will flip you the bird

Cyn: you so dramatic, if you kill me how you gonna sex you right.

Erica: will buy a dildo

Cyn: and whose gonna lick her and make you week

Erica: stop cyn, alright I won't kill you.

Cyn: thanks

Erica: just don't wake me up again. Can I get a kiss

Cyn: sure

Cyn leaned in to kiss Erica and erica open the shower head soaking cyn

Erica: thats what you get

Cyn: your such a bitch

Erica: takes one to know one

Cyn: look at me, I already did my hair and make up

Erica: you can join me

Cyn: I wait till you done

Erica:please mami

Cyn: alright, you lucky I love your big ear self

Erica: you gonna stop talk about my ears, shrimp*.smirking cause cyn hates being called short*

Cyn: whatever, let me get washed so I can leave.

Erica moves aside and sticks cyn on the wall kissing her neck and pinching her already hard nipples.

Cyn:*moaning* stop, we have to go

Erica: not until I eat breakfast* going down and lifting one leg of cyn on her shoulder and attaching her mouth to cyn clit*

Cyn was getting weak, she was struggling to stay up, Erica smacked her ass hard ,when she tried to move. Erica had three fingers moving in and out of her all the whole flicking her clit with her tongue. Cyn gripped erica head,pushing her face deeper into her kitty. Water cascading down their body's. It was like a scene out a book. Erica looked up at her and she told her to cum. Just like that ,with that simple command cyn came all over erica mouth.  Erica stood up and kissed cyn deeply, whispering good morning to her. Cyn shivered and gripped erica, holding on to her for balance. Erica washed her and cyn and got out, leaving cyn biting her lips watching her walk out to their room. Cyn grinned like an idiot, washing herself again cause Erica made her pussy wet again, just by that kiss. She got out and saw erica doing her hair. She hurried and got dressed, sent erica back to brush her teeth and got the boy situated in the car. Erica walked out eating a pop tart and a juice box.

Cyn; you know that ain't food.

Erica: im good

Cyn: says who, when we get to ma, I'm making you a huge plate

Erica: but

Cyn: no buts that's final

Erica pouted and king and DJ laughed in the back seat. Cyn arrived at her moms house and king and DJ ran up to play with cyn niece and nephews. Erica took her precious time coming out the car. She only hurried when cyn threaten to call Sonia and tell her what she was eating as food. Cyn mom hugged them and told them to go get the kids some food. Every one was laughing ,talking among themselves. Cyn made Erica a plate and brought her to Thr living room. She sat down and pulled Erica on her feeding her.

Jen: why you got to feed her

King: cause mommy is mama baby.

Cyn: laughing, king

King: its true, you carry mommy around even if she can walk

Cyn: that not true

Jen: I believe my grandson. You spoil her, you got to keep her cause no one gonna want her no more. Now the question is when you gonna get married and give me a baby?

Cyn: um

Please comment and vote.

Sorry for the wait, but its carnival season and me being me want out at midnight to wet fete and got sprayed with a hose, went home at 7 in the morning, now suffering from a cold.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

69.2K 3.2K 74
❤️
30.8K 577 36
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
52.5K 938 25