Again

بواسطة domincan

Erica mena and Cyn Santana المزيد

reminace
you choose
tears
pain
coping
no thanks
care
no way
torture
leave me alone
im sorry
were good
really
getting there
stronger
so spoiled
play fair
baby
big baby
please
but Mommy
what the hell
trust me
release
new start
caught
decision
go slow
soon
omg
no words
explain
now what
cynister
truth
we forgot
planning
Eiken
erica the maid
punishment
baby cyn
three months
Erica anger
stubborn
I don't know
strip tease
almost here
Mrs. Mena
eiken
paradise
embrace the freak
so spoiled
Lucas
regrets
skeleton
WHAT
skeleton part 2
skeleton part 3
escape
no more tears
honeymooners
tap out
baby Erica
explore
home
shopping
baby shower
help
help me
help me {part 2}
stay
no
cries
baby
secrets
suspect
my love
rest
progress
home
questions
no bail
noise
come clean
Debbie
choices
mood
homecomming
new book
lil diva
cuss
king
scream
ouch
hmmm
party
party part2
erica punishment
punishment over
apologies
heal
tease
date
ache
the twins
tease part 2
no safe word
a bit sore
issues
yes mam
this cant be happening
this can't be happening part 2
no way
guest house
three weeks
storm
make up
rain
cyn surprise
cyn surprise part 2
disney cruise

yes baby

5.1K 150 19
بواسطة domincan

Cyn:yes

Erica: I don't want to rush things.

Cyn: I want you now*passing her tongue on erica neck*

Erica:mhmmm, fuck

Erica: babe, we have to be careful,*trying to stop cyn from sucking on her neck*you know what *slams cyn down on the bed, watching her tutors bounce up and down*

Erica watched cyn with lust filled eyes, she moved cyn hands up above her head, holding it in place. Erica kissed her for head and her eyes and whispered in her ears.

Erica: look at me baby, I want you to look at what I'm going to do to your body.

Cyn open her eyes, looking into erica eyes and seeing all the love that was there. Erica had tears in her eyes and kissed cyn , whispering I love you.

Cyn: I love you more

Erica moved down to cyn body her hands still holding cyn hands above her head. She licked the middle of cyn chest, from her navel to her breast. Circling each nipple and then engulfing them in her mouth. Cyn was moaning around and erica kept her assault on her body. Erica let go of cyn hands and griped cyn breast, she was kneading one while suckling on the other.

Erica: *whispering* touch yourself for me mami,I want her wet for me*bitibg cyn ear lobe and sucking the spot just below cyn ear*

Cyn:no babe

Erica: you want daddy to make you feel good right. I know you remember what daddy would do when you say no.

Cyn: no daddy, I want you to do it.

Erica: I said touch it*twisting cyn nipple and watching her squirm and scream out*

Cyn: fuck, papi I'm sorry.

Erica: you gonna do what you are told

Cyn: yes* touching her pussy and moving her hand in and out* she wet for you papi

Erica: spread your legs.

Cyn did what she was told and erica smirked down at her. She was taking too long so cyn pulled her and said she was horny and wanted to cum. Erica dipped one finger into cyn and both of them moaned. Cyn was wet and erica wanted a taste, she moved down and placed her face in front of cyn pussy, breathing in her scent and sighing. Cyn moved erica hair to the side So she could See her face.

Cyn: babe what's wrong

Erica: nothing I just making a memory. I miss you so much

Cyn: I miss you too

Erica smiled and licked cyn pussy, she moved her tongue through her slit and teased her clit. Cyn was screaming like she was getting killed,Erica played her body like it was her personal piano. She knew all the keys that could make her squirm. Erica licked her pussy like it was a ice cream cone. Cyn was holding Erica head between her legs and erica bit on her clit. Erica stuck her tongue inside and cyn walls gripped it. Erica put one finger inside cyn and her breathing started getting shallow. Erica added another finger and cyn started backing up. Erica bit her thigh and cyn whimpered.

Erica: stay

Cyn: but baby, that's too much.

Erica: you can take it mami.

Erica pulled cyn back down and shoved three finger in her. Erica attached her mouth on cyn clit and was hitting the roof of cyn pussy with every stroke. Cyn was thrashing on the bed and creaming on erica finger. She loved the way that erica made her body feel. Cyn came started shaking and came all over Erica hands. Erica licked up her juices but wasn't satisfied as yet. She told cyn to sit on her face while she ate her out. Cyn was rocky back and forth on  erica face and erica took that opportunity and passed her finger around she butt hole. Cyn was moaning and erica quickly slipped one finger in. Cyn jumped up but erica gripped her in place.

Cyn: no, babe

Erica: you gonna enjoy it .

Cyn: I'm scared

Erica: trust me

Cyn: ok

Erica: now I want you to ride my face ok.

Cyn: ok papi.

Cyn got back out and Erica stuck her tongue inside one hole and another finger in the other. Cyn was holding on to the headboard gripping it. Erica added a lot more pressure that she was used to and cyn started screaming and rocking the bed. Erica started smacking cyn ass and cyn toes started curling.cyn was screaming yes baby over and over. Erica licked cyn clit which was hard so she bit down and cyn started Cumming. Erica licked up all cyn cum and pulled cyn down. Cyn eyes was closed and was sleeping sitting up. Erica giggles and pulled cyn on top of her. She wrapped her arms around cyn neck and buried her face in cyn hair.

Erica: I love you so much, thank you God for bringing her back to me. Erica snuggled into cyn and pulled cyn hand to her and sucked on cyn thumb , falling asleep.

Cyn woke up three hours later, her body felt satisfied and a little sore. It was so long since she used those muscle she need a soak before she could get anything down. She looked at erica and saw she was asleep, but was funny cause her hands was in erica mouth .

Cyn: baby you silly. *kissing erica for head*

Erica: Mumm*moving lower to cyn breast and sucking on it*

Cyn: big baby,

Erica: stop

Cyn: ok, shush go back to bed*rubbing on Erica back*

Cyn picked up her phone and scrolled through IG. She saw she got a lot of likes with Thr pic of erica and her. Cyn got on twitter and had lots of comment on whether she and erica was together. Cyn took a pic of erica sleeping on her her and she kissing erica for head and put it on twitter with the caption. For the nosey ones my wife and I are doing just fine. Cyn cuddled up to erica stealing kisses until it was time to go get king . erica didn't want to get up but when cyn slapped her pussy she had no choice but to wake up. Cyn soak in the tub for a few minutes before getting out and putting on a sundress, she went commando cause she was still sore. Cyn had a bunch of hickey all over and tried her best to cover the visible ones. She gave erica a quick bath but lingered a bit washing #her. Cyn put on a similar dress on erica and quickly got to the car. Cyn used the car cage they was both hungry and decided thy would get something to eat after they picked up king. They arrived at school just in time to see king barreling down the steps, with a couple little people following him. King spotted them and waved his friends bye before climbing in.

King: hey mommy,your up.

Erica: yes I am, how was your first day, sorry I missed it.

King: it was good, I made a bunch of new friends.

Cyn: king I know you saw me

King':sorry mama, how was your day. Look you got a bruise by your neck.

Cyn: what

King: ya right there*touching the sore spot under her ears*

Cyn: ouch that hurts.

Erica: sorry baby

King: mommy you called mama baby. Are you guys again?

Cyn: hell yes

Erica: I don't know I kind of want to be asked.

King: really mommy.

Erica: yes chubby.

Cyn: lol jasmine will you be my girlfriend.

Erica: no

King/cyn: what?

Erica: no cause you gonna be my wife.

Cyn: who says I'm gonna be your wife.

Erica: cause I said so, but ya I will be your girlfriend for a few weeks .

Cyn: what gonna happen after a few weeks.

Erica: you'll see , now come on I'm want Donald's.

Cyn: it's not Donald's it mc Donald's babe.

Erica: that not how chubby said it.

King: mom i was three. Mama can you give mommy a new baby please.

Cyn: um....

Please comment and vote
Ok MoraBrown I updated I'm waiting. NycoleYoungNykkiWilliams cynpotle cammyb95 what's the hold up

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

96.2K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
5.2M 45.5K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
78.3K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
30.2K 562 76
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...