Again

domincan által

Erica mena and Cyn Santana Több

reminace
you choose
tears
coping
no thanks
care
no way
torture
leave me alone
im sorry
were good
really
getting there
stronger
so spoiled
yes baby
play fair
baby
big baby
please
but Mommy
what the hell
trust me
release
new start
caught
decision
go slow
soon
omg
no words
explain
now what
cynister
truth
we forgot
planning
Eiken
erica the maid
punishment
baby cyn
three months
Erica anger
stubborn
I don't know
strip tease
almost here
Mrs. Mena
eiken
paradise
embrace the freak
so spoiled
Lucas
regrets
skeleton
WHAT
skeleton part 2
skeleton part 3
escape
no more tears
honeymooners
tap out
baby Erica
explore
home
shopping
baby shower
help
help me
help me {part 2}
stay
no
cries
baby
secrets
suspect
my love
rest
progress
home
questions
no bail
noise
come clean
Debbie
choices
mood
homecomming
new book
lil diva
cuss
king
scream
ouch
hmmm
party
party part2
erica punishment
punishment over
apologies
heal
tease
date
ache
the twins
tease part 2
no safe word
a bit sore
issues
yes mam
this cant be happening
this can't be happening part 2
no way
guest house
three weeks
storm
make up
rain
cyn surprise
cyn surprise part 2
disney cruise

pain

3.8K 138 9
domincan által

Cyn: cause she just have a tube in her throat. Her throat is sore.

King: mommy?*watching her nod her head* ok, here you get well balloons and bear. *putting the bear on the bed next to her, erica gripped his hands and smile*

Cyn sat in the chair, far away from erica. She did not want to get close, she did not want to be there. She was only there for king, atleast that what she keep saying.

King: cyn, hello Cynthia

Cyn: *startled* huh? What?

King: I was asking who am I going with today?

Cyn: I doh know, it up to you.

King: can I stay with you, until mom get out of here.

Cyn: that your mom decision.

King: mom, can I stay with cyn?

Erica nodded,Erica have been watching cyn since she walked in the room demanding for her to stay quiet. Cyn was the only one that could reel her crazy in. She missed cub everyday, since they broke up. She knew she made the biggest mistake of her life, when she said yes to shad proposal. She was so caught up in the fast life, she did not see what was in front of her. She always wanted to marry cyn, but she knew that cyn wouldn't be ready to marry so young. She regret breaking cyn heart, and the things she said on social media. Shad was the one that made her type those nasty stuff. He wanted her to prove her loyalty to him, and bash cyn. When she lost her baby, she wanted cyn to comfort her. She would always make her feel better. When she saw cyn with king, her heart wept. The girl she insulted more than anyone was right here with her, and her son. Thr time apart did not do nothin but increase her longing for cyn. Cyn was even more gorgeous than she remember, her breast got smaller that was about it.

Cyn thoughts...
Why is she staring at me, do I have something on my face.since I walked in I felt Erica gave on me. She hasn't let up, she think I didn't her bit her lips looking at me up and down. It not happening, I've been good Without her ducking up my life. King was talking to her, she was more focus on me than king. Every now and then she would do a slight smile in my direction. I just rolled my eyes. How long do I have to stay there. I've got stuff to do, not really but I need to get the hell away from erica.

Albee and maria walks in.....

Albee: morning guys

King: uncle albee, look mommy awake.

Albee: yes I see, how you feeling.

King: uncle albee, she can't talk , her throat still sore.

Erica just smiled and hugged albee and maria.

Maria; who filled up the room with balloon?

King: *proudly* that was me, cyn paid for them.

Maria: really? *looking at cyn, who blushed*

King: yup

Albee adjusted  Erica pillow and gave her a few more ice chips. Just then erica started screaming. Tears was running down her face, king was so scared he started crying and cyn rushed up to hold him.

Maria: albee take king outside and call the dr now

Albee grabbed king and ran to the nurse station, the dr was bending the corner when the nursed rushed him to Erica room, albee was told to stay outside with king while the Dr attended to erica. Erica was trying to move but the pain was unbearable,Maria tried to hold her but erica swatted her hands away.

Maria: cyn help me, she will hurt herself if she don't stay still.

Cyn: what you want me to do

Maria: I don't know, just calm her.

Cyn walked up to erica and grabbed her hands, cyn never saw erica in so much pain before,as much as she tried she couldn't fake her concern for erica. Tears was running down her face, cyn brushed her tears away and told her to relax the dr was coming. Erica could not stop crying, the dr came in and told them the pains meds wore off. He was going to give her a shot and everyone and there mama knew that erica was scared of needles. Erica tried to move but cyn climbed into the bed and held onto her, she told the dr to go ahead. Erica whimper as the needle pierce her skin, cyn rubbed her back to soothe her.Erica head was buried into cyn chest, while she gripped her.

Dr: the pain will slowly subside and she should be fine soon.

Cyn: thanks, you here that the pain will stop soon,*rubbing erica back,erica nodded her head and snuggled more into cyn,breathing in her scent. Her eyes started getting heavy and she eventually fell asleep.*

Maria: thanks for what you did cyn,*calling albee and king to come in*

Cyn: no problem, I know how she gets around needles, beside we would have ended up hurting herself.I should go,I have to stop bye the office and get king some lunch.

Cyn tried to move but erica gripped her tighter and started whimpering.

Maria: I dont think you going anywhere in a hurry.

Cyn: that's what you think, I'm not falling for erica trick no more, help me move her.*trying to unclasp Erica finger from her blouse*

Maria: look cyn, I know erica not your favorite person, but please just stay for 10 mins until she deep in sleep.

Cyn: urgh fine.

King and Albee walked in and king made q beeline for erica.

King: cyn, is mommy ok

Cyn: yes baby, she was in a lot of pain, but the dr gave her a shot for the pain.

King:oh, why is mommy sleeping on you like baby.

Cyn: what?

King: look,tia maria take a picture lol mommy is a baby.

Cyn looked at Erica and saw Erica head buried in her chest, while she sucked her thumb. She looked so innocent when she sleeps. Cyn was tempted to kiss her forehead,but that gesture was out of the question.

Cyn: you know how your mommy never likes to sleep alone, she gonna give the nurse a real hard time at night.

King: when is mommy getting out of here.

Maria: I don't know, let me ask the dr. Excuse me for a minute.

Albee just looked at Erica and cyn and smiled. Those two belong together, even after all this time a blind could see the love they have was still there. He decided that he would get cyn and erica back and married before the year ended. He need erica to wake up to put the plan in motion.

Maria walking in....

Maria: the dr said they have to run a few test and she could go home in Three days.

Albee: that's good,I'm gonna go get lunch, maria you want anything?

Maria: ya get me a spicy chicken sandwich from the place on the avenue.

Albee: ok cyn, king?

Cyn: nope, I going to the office I will pick up something on the way there. King you staying with your mom or you coming with me.

King:umm, she sleeping so I will see her later . let's go *kissing erica face*

Cyn: Ok, let me get this woman of me,*moving a now sleeping erica off her.* let me know what happening.

Maria: ok bye

Cyn and king left for the office, king wanted ribs and fries so they stopped at the bar b que joint and got there lunch. King was in a much better mood than yesterday, he talked about his new school and friends and how emme can play checkers. Cyn was happy that his spirit was lifted. She could still smell erica on her clothes. She was smiling for no apparent reason, even the staff watched her weirdly. Cyn ate her lunch and checked on stock while king roamed around. Just as she was about to leave she received a package and a note. She open the box first and it was a I'm sorry bear. She read the note and was pissed. She tore it up and grabbed king bag, going and look for him.

King: cyn, you ready to head back

Cyn: ya, but first we have to too and stop home and feed the puppies.

Cyn and king went home, feed the dogs and left. Just when she was about to start the car she heard someone call her name.

??: yo cyn, wait.

Cyn: what you want.

?? : did you get my gift.

Cyn: ya its in the trash where it belong.

??:what why

Cyn: cause I'm done with you ray

Please comment and vote

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

197K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
280K 13.1K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
78.4K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
293K 20.6K 153
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...