Again

By domincan

Erica mena and Cyn Santana More

reminace
you choose
pain
coping
no thanks
care
no way
torture
leave me alone
im sorry
were good
really
getting there
stronger
so spoiled
yes baby
play fair
baby
big baby
please
but Mommy
what the hell
trust me
release
new start
caught
decision
go slow
soon
omg
no words
explain
now what
cynister
truth
we forgot
planning
Eiken
erica the maid
punishment
baby cyn
three months
Erica anger
stubborn
I don't know
strip tease
almost here
Mrs. Mena
eiken
paradise
embrace the freak
so spoiled
Lucas
regrets
skeleton
WHAT
skeleton part 2
skeleton part 3
escape
no more tears
honeymooners
tap out
baby Erica
explore
home
shopping
baby shower
help
help me
help me {part 2}
stay
no
cries
baby
secrets
suspect
my love
rest
progress
home
questions
no bail
noise
come clean
Debbie
choices
mood
homecomming
new book
lil diva
cuss
king
scream
ouch
hmmm
party
party part2
erica punishment
punishment over
apologies
heal
tease
date
ache
the twins
tease part 2
no safe word
a bit sore
issues
yes mam
this cant be happening
this can't be happening part 2
no way
guest house
three weeks
storm
make up
rain
cyn surprise
cyn surprise part 2
disney cruise

tears

4.2K 155 31
By domincan

Cyn: ummm well

Nia: king, cyn will explain everything at home, come on get your puppy and your bag. Hi cyn, how are you. Long time no see.

Cyn: I was doing fine up until a couple hours ago.

Nia: life's funny, thanks for what you did

Cyn: ya, just when I thought she out of my life I get reeled back in

Nia: hey,I'm sorry how things turned out. All I can tell you is erica never loved no one the way she loved you.

Cyn: lol love, me. She sure had a funny way of showing. I really appreciate being called a slut on social media, oh how about she gonna bury me.I especially love how she blasted my mom on twitter. Please spare me the bullshit. King let's go.

King: I'm coming. Bye DJ, by Tia nia.

DJ: cyn, cyn wait *running up to her with his hands up.

Cyn: hi dj, oh you got big. Give me a kiss mwah

Dj: bye cyn, I love you

Cyn: love you too dj, bye Mia

Cyn and king walked to her car, while king carried emme.

Cyn: you hungry?

King: not right now

Cyn: ok, how about we order something when we get home.

King: ok, where are we going?

Cyn: at my home

King: that's not where we usually pass

Cyn: I moved sometime ago.

King: oh, cyn

Cyn: ya

King: what are you really doing here

Cyn: what you mean?

King: I mean, I haven't seen you in almost a year and half, you stop talking to me when mom and you broke up. Now you coming to get me. What's really going on, I'm I being kidnapped? Cause I still got my phone with my location turn on.

Cyn: kidnap lol you too silly

King: come on cyn, I just find it weird, you pop out from no where to come get me. Where's my mom?

Cyn: we will talk when we get home I promise.

King: ok

Cyn drove home, she lived in a really good apartment in a good neighborhood, right next to a park. She lived on the first floor in a two bedroom apartment. It was painted in soft colors. One bedroom was downstairs and one upstairs.The living room had a huge tv and game system. King knew he would have a lot of fun there.

Cyn: come on have a sit, I need to talk to you.

King: ok , *putting emme on his lap* where prince?

Cyn: in his room, he was bad earlier, his being punish. Time out for destroying my favorite pair of heels. Keep your puppy out of my closet OK.

King: ok, is mommy coming over.

Cyn: that's the thing, king your mommy not well.

King: what you mean, she was fine this morning when we dropped me off

Cyn: I'm sorry, your mommy was in a accident earlier.

King:*eyes full of tears* is my mommy dead?

Cyn: no, baby. She just hurt. I promise you your mommy not dead.*hugging him*

King: when can I see her

Cyn: tomorrow morning

King: can I go see her now, please cyn

Cyn: king its late, your mom was in surgery when I left.

King: I don't care, she all I have. I wanna see my mom*screaming and crying*

Cyn: *tears threatening to fall* OK , put emme down and grab your coat.

King: thank you,I'm sorry I yell at you.

Cyn: I know you don't normally act like that.

Cyn locked up the house and she and king left for the hospital. King sat quietly in the car staring out the window, tears running down his face. King unbuckled his seat belt as soon as cyn park the car and bolted for the entrance. Cyn had to run to catch up to him.

Cyn: king, wait up

King: hurry

Cyn: let's go, give me your hands,*walking up to the nurse station.*um excuse me can you tell me if erica mena is out of surgery.

Nurse: yes they just transferred her to the room. She's in room 408 two floors up.

King: thank you,*pulling cyn to the elevator*

They took the elevator up to erica floor, and walked down the hall to her room.

Cyn: I will wait right here, go on in.

King: why you not coming.

Cyn: I don't want too

King: cyn, I know you mad at mom, but grandma always told me in sickness and death, you put your pride aside and sympathize with the person.

Cyn:*mumblings* damnit

King: what?

Cyn: your right let's go.

King held on to cyn hands and pushed erica door open. He instantly started crying and cyn joined him. No matter what, she love erica and seeing her covered in bandages and a breathing tube, was too much to bear. King walked slowly to erica bed side and held her hands and cried, he cried like a baby. He loved his mother more than anyone in the world and seeing her so lifeless made him scared. Cyn walked up to him and hugged him from the back,watching him touch erica face and her hair. Erica had her mid section and thigh in a cast. She had a some gash on her face on one side. And a breathing tube. Cyn lifted the sheet and saw that her mid section was open with a carfiter attached. Just as she was about to touch Erica.

??: who are you

Cyn: *startled* I'm Cynthia Santana

??: oh your the one that ok the surgery. I was the assistant Dr. I'm Dr Burnett. I came to check her vitals.

King: when will my mommy wake up

Dr.b: we gonna keep her asleep for the day, tomorrow we will wake her up.

King: ok

Cyn: excuse me, but how did the surgery go

Dr: to the naked eye it went good, but you never know. She have some swelling in the pelvic area, but should go down with time.the nurses are aware to monitor her. She under some strong meds for pain, that what keeping her sedated. Will be back in the morning to check on her.

Cyn: thank you

King: cyn, I'm ready to go, can we come back when they wake up mama.

Cyn: of course. Say goodnight to your mommy.

King: ok, goodnight mommy, *kiss her cheek* you gonna say bye to her?

Cyn: I don't think that's a good idea.

King: why not

Cyn : ugh fine, goodnight erica

King: what about a kiss bye

Cyn: king, no

King: hmm ok let's go

Cyn: will it make you feel better.

King: yes

Cyn: ok, bye erica*kiss her cheek*

Cyn and king left, cyn stopped at Walmart to get king some clothes and tooth brush and deodorant.

King: I'm hungry

Cyn: what do you want to eat?

King: pizza?

Cyn: sure, come on let's get clean up. Can you let prince out of his room and put puppy food for them while I order the pizza.

King: ok*going and get the food out the cupboard and putting down food for emme and prince.* cyn I'm done

Cyn: ok get in the tub while I get your PJ

Cyn got king organized and he sat down in her room waiting for her finish her shower. Cyn was surprise to see king on her bed, she thought he would be downstairs.

Cyn: I thought you would be playing a game.

King:I don't want to be alone.

Cyn: aww king, your mom will be find I promise.

King: I hope so.

Cyn went back in the shower and dressed and king and her walked down the stairs just in the for the pizza guy. Cyn decided that they would have a movie night. King was somewhat happy, he was in a somber mood because he missed his mom.

Cyn: king how about we finish this movie night up in my room.

King: ok, I'm gonna brush my teeth. Come on prince and emme.

Cyn locked up the house and put the uneaten pizza away. She cleaned up the kitchen and went and brush her teeth. When she went in her room, she say king and the dog on the bed with the TV on.

Cyn: good to see you made your self comfortable.*smiling* what you wanna watch.

King: ninja turtles

Cyn: ok, you wanna cuddle with me

King: ok, but don't fall asleep

Cyn: fine

Cyn cuddled up to king, passing her hands through his hair, soon his breathing was even and his eyes was closed.

Cyn: goodnight king*kissing his forehead*

Just when cyn was about to put out the light Erica phone beep ,indicating a new message. Cyn unlocked the phone ......

I told you ,you can't be shit without me. I made you into who you are slut. See how fucked up your life is already. I hope your ass died from the accident. The shade room havr a good picture of you being carried to an ambulance.
S. Moss

Cyn couldn't believe how evil shad was being, instead of being sympathetic he belittling her, he was just a waste of human matter. Cyn blocked his number, shut of the lights and said a quick prayer and cuddled up to king.

Flash forward next day....

King:hurry up we have to go see mommy.

Cyn: little boy, it 6 o clock, if you don't let me get some sleep.

King: cyn, we have to be here before she wakes up.

Cyn: *sigh* kids, *dragging her self of to the shower and down to the kitchen to get some food.* what you want for breakfast.

King': waffles please, oh morning cyn*hugging her*

Cyn: morning king, come let's get you fed.

Cyn gave cyn his breakfast and they headed for the hospital, not before stopping to get erica some get well balloon and stuff bear. Kings idea. As they approach the room, they saw two orderly running into erica room.

King: what's going on?

Cyn: I don't know, wait here I'm going to see. I will be back in a minute ok

King: ok

Cyn pushed the door open and saw the orderly trying to hold erica still.

Cyn: what's going on?

Dr: oh miss Santana, I'm trying to get the tube out, but she not cooperating.

Cyn: always stubborn, guys let her go. I got it. ERICA STOP IT NOW.

erica stop fighting and watched cyn as she approach her, her eyes widened when she saw cyn standing over her.

Cyn: come on dr, remove it, *holding erica hands and feeling the familiar tingle*

Dr: ok ,thanks a big cough miss mena, after the count of 3. 1 , 2, 3.

Erica coughed as the dr took out the tube, he eyes started filling with water and she started crying.

Dr: it's ok, I have the ice chip right here to soothe your throat. Can you please give her one, while I get this stuff out the way.

Cyn: ok, here you go. Putting the chip to erica mouth.

Erica ate the ice chip so fast,and started to cry again. Cyn fed Hera few more chips and told erica she would be right back. Erica was whining but cyn ignored her and left.

Cyn: come on king, let go see your mom.

King: how is she?

Cyn: you mean besides a big baby, she in some pain.

King ran in the room, all you could see was a bunch of balloons and a huge bear.

King: mommy, *running to erica and kissing her *

Cyn: king she can't really talk

King : why?

Please comment and vote I'm in a good mood so I might update again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
268K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
40K 70 17
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
96.4K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...