The little nurse always wants...

By Demens88d

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://shubaowb.com/nove... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89

Chapter 29

221 1 0
By Demens88d

Mi Chun went upstairs in a daze, but he was absent-minded all morning. Even Yu Zimei, who could not see him, felt it: "Xiaomi, what's wrong?"

Mi Chun then recovered his thoughts: "It's okay, I just met an acquaintance."

Yu Zimei didn't ask again, but she could feel Mi Chun's mood was a little low.

In the rehabilitation room on the other side, the doctor saw that the person standing next to Shang Ye was not the child he was familiar with, and asked aloud: "Where is your original little nurse?"

Shang Ye supported the elder in the rehabilitation room. Rod, it had been a long time since he had stood up, and his legs obviously didn't feel like his own. He felt as if his legs were borrowed from someone else. He had used up all his strength just to stand.

The doctor saw that the time was almost up and then asked him to sit down and rest.

Beads of sweat broke out on Shang Ye's forehead, and he breathed heavily: "He has something to do at home, so he will be busy with his own family affairs for the time being."

The rehabilitation doctor felt a little regretful. Everyone knew that the rehabilitation room was a particularly difficult process. If Shang Ye had Mi Chun who made people feel comfortable by his side, even though rehabilitation would be a lot of work, at least he would feel better in his heart.

Hearing him mention Mi Chun, Shang Ye suddenly felt empty. Since Mi Chun left, they have not had any interactions. Except for Su Pei mentioning why Little Pink didn't come that day, he never mentioned it to him again. Mi Chun, Lu Jiayou went abroad to relax, Mu Guangji was too busy at work and had no free time after the wedding vacation, and Hua Xin couldn't see anyone.

Those around him who knew Mi Chun had no time to talk to him about him.

The aunt at home came over to cook dinner for him every day. One day, she accidentally mentioned that the green plants in the sunroom were a little wilted, and asked him what the unknown plant in the corner was.

Only then did Shang Ye remember that there were things left by Mi Chun in this home, a pot of plants he brought, and the life in the entire sunroom.

He looked at the rehabilitation doctor: "Which floor is the ophthalmology department on?"

"Sixth floor."

Shang Ye didn't speak anymore, just thinking about his work plan for today in his mind. Mi Chun had taken care of him for so long, and his mother was sick. It might be reasonable to pay a visit.

The new nurse on the side knew that they were talking about Shang Ye's previous nurse, so he wisely kept quiet. In fact, he was very nervous when he first applied for this job. Mr. Shang was already famous in their company for being picky. , I heard that last time, I directly insulted Manager Liu Quan and Liu, so even if they knew that this job paid well, no one from his side dared to come.

Today is his first day at work. He came to the hospital before he even entered Mr. Shang's house. The only thing he did was to help Mr. Shang enter the rehabilitation room at the door. Or because another big, muscular man following Mr. Shang was going to help deliver documents.

Soon Mr. Shang stopped letting him touch it and just asked him to keep time.

In the early days of rehabilitation, the intensity would not be very high. Even so, Shang Ye was already sweating profusely because he had fallen several times and looked very embarrassed.

The nurse wanted to help him up from the ground, but Shang Ye stopped him. The moment he lost his footing and fell, what he was thinking was, fortunately, Mi Chun didn't see me like this.

There was a restroom in the rehabilitation room. The nurse wanted to help but was rejected by Shangye. He simply scrubbed himself in the wheelchair before leaving the rehabilitation room and going straight to the company.

"Xiaomi, what's wrong with you these past two days? You're always absent-minded." Yu Zimei gently found Mi Chun's hand from the quilt and patted it gently, "I'm talking to you, too. You're always distracted."

Mi Chun I don't know what's wrong with me, but the scene I saw outside the rehabilitation room two days ago keeps repeating in my mind, even in my dreams.

"It's okay, maybe I'm a little worried." Mi Chun shook his head. The surgery date is set for two days later. He doesn't have the mind to take care of so much right now. If he can't figure out the reason, he won't think about it for the time being. Wait until Yu Zimei's body recovers. , he has more time to think about these things.

Mi Chunren is good-looking and gentle in speech. Many nurses and patients like him very much, so when he has to go to the trouble of withdrawing cash every time he pays hospitalization fees, the nurse taught him how to use his mobile phone. Pay.

When Mi Chun used his mobile phone to pay the hospitalization fee again, he thought of Shang Ye who appeared in his dream, and for the first time he had the idea of ​​​​contacting him.

Xiaomi: Mr. Shang, today I learned how to pay with my mobile phone.

The attached picture was the page where the transfer had just been successful. He didn't understand the issue of exposing privacy, so his account balance was also cut off on the interface.

Shang Ye's first reaction when he saw the message was, didn't he give enough? Why is there so little left in his account?

Shang Ye: Are you okay?

Mi Chun's nose turned red because of these three words.

He rubbed his eyes before slowly typing a reply.

Xiaomi: Very good. I will have surgery the day after tomorrow. The doctor said that if the surgery is successful, I can make a full recovery as long as I pay attention to using my eyes.

After thinking about it for a while, he finally asked the question he had always been concerned about.

Xiaomi: How is your recovery going? How is the new carer doing?

Without waiting for Shang Ye's answer, Mi Chun was called to the doctor's office to talk about the precautions before and after surgery, so he missed Shang Ye's reply and then retracted the message.

There was no message on his phone after he came back. Mi Chun would look at it from time to time, but he didn't see the +1 symbol until nightfall.

When the operation was approaching, Mi Chun was more anxious than Yu Zimei. He hurriedly asked Yu Zimei to hold his shoulders directly: "Xiaomi, you are too anxious."

Mi Chun felt it himself. He sat there in shock, at a loss. He whispered to Yu Zimei: "I'm really scared."

Since he came to this world, the first death he came into contact with was his third employer, a man in his forties, who suffered from many illnesses. , at the last moment of his life, he said goodbye to Mi Chun with a smile and said it was great, he was finally free.

Mi Chun looked at the tubes all over his body, looked at his visible weight loss, and listened to the name of a disease he had never heard of before, and then he realized that modern technology is developing so fast, and it actually has many negative impacts. .

He was a little afraid, afraid that Yu Zimei's operation would not be successful, and afraid that his relatives would leave him. Although they were only half-way mother and son, Mi Chun already regarded her as his own relative.

The aunt who often praised Michun in the ward has been discharged from the hospital, and the new patients have not been admitted yet. Now they are the only two people left in the ward, so Michun was still stunned when there was a knock on the door. He replied Looking over his shoulder, he met Shang Ye's eyes.

He subconsciously looked to his side and saw no strange figure, only the strong Xiao Li.

"Xiaomi? Who is here?" Yu Zimei heard the sound of wheels rubbing against the ground, but it was different from the nurse's trolley.

Mi Chun didn't know how to introduce Shang Ye, and she lost her voice for a moment.

Yu Zimei urged again: "Why don't you say anything?"

This time it was Shang Ye who answered: "Hello, I am Xiaomi's friend. I heard that you are sick, so I came over to see you."

Mi Chun just stared at Shang Ye, his hands Feeling numb, it took him a long time to get back to his business: "Why are you here?"

"Come here for rehabilitation." Shangye answered simply.

Yu Zimei was a little happy to hear that he claimed to be Mi Chun's friend, because Mi Chun never mentioned what friends she had made in all the years she had been in City A.

"Thank you, it's not a big problem." Yu Zimei looked in the direction of Shang Ye, "It's really troublesome. You even made a special trip to see me."

She seemed to have started chatting: "We at Xiaomi didn't cause you any trouble. Well, this is the first time he has brought a friend to show me."

Shang Ye also saw her appearance clearly. At first glance, she did look very similar to Mi Chun, but Mi Chun was more refined in appearance than her. , because her eyes could not see, she seemed to be confused when seeing things.

He is not a person who knows how to make small talk. After Yu Zimei said nothing, the ward became quiet. It was Yu Zimei who broke the silence: "Xiaomi, go buy me some fruit and come back."

Mi Chun hummed and then looked towards Shang Ye: "Mr. Shang, let's go for a walk."

Shang Ye nodded, and Xiao Li looked at the sky. Unexpectedly, his nerves suddenly clicked, so he made an excuse and left first.

Mi Chun walked up behind Shang Ye, held the handle of his wheelchair, and walked out of the eye ward with him to the elevator.

Although they had not seen each other for more than half a month, Mi Chun felt that he had lost a lot of weight. His wrist bones were already visible on the armrest. Mi Chun's eyes fell on it: "I feel like you have lost weight."

Shang Ye said nothing . , he is the one who is obviously thinner. The face that was tanned at the beach has turned white. His face was already young and small. Because he has lost weight, the dimples on his face have become more obvious: "You just lost weight, and you still have it." Why are you talking so strangely? I've never seen you come and go every day before."

Mi Chun laughed: "Isn't this in front of my mother? I can't talk back to you in front of her."

This statement With one word, the distance between the two people seemed to be suddenly shortened. Mi Chun pushed him into the elevator. There was no one in the elevator at this time, just the two of them. Mi Chun looked at Shang Ye's face: "Have you been very busy recently? You have heavy dark circles under your eyes." He

was indeed very busy. Shang Feng already had a lot of things to do. In addition, his senior brother had just started his business and he was a technical investor, so he stayed up more late at night.

In the past, when Mi Chun was here, she would make him a late-night snack when he was working overtime. After eating, he would let him work for a while and then urge him to take a rest. Now that he is alone, he forgets the time when he is busy, and when he feels When I'm tired, I see it's already early in the morning, and I have to rest in a hurry when I'm hungry. It's like this every day, and the cycle goes back and forth.

Mi Chun had already guessed the answer when he saw that he didn't come back. He was complaining about Shang Ye's new nurse. Even though Mr. Shang was still a patient, this person didn't know how to persuade him at all.

Watching the elevator slowly reach the first floor, Mi Chun pushed him directly into a small garden behind the inpatient department. After autumn, the summer flowers were almost gone, leaving only clusters of roses that were still blooming. , the chrysanthemums on the other side also gradually bloomed.

Shang Yecai said: "Two pots of flowers grown at home have withered."

Mi Chun:! ! !

How could this be? The new caregiver is so incompetent, why can't she even grow flowers? How can we raise people if we can't raise flowers?

Mi Chun looked at him and asked thoughtfully: "How is your new nurse?"

This was the second time Mi Chun asked this question. The last time he asked this question through his mobile phone, he didn't see Shang when he came back. Wild reply, so I asked again today.

"We don't need caregivers much now. My aunt at home will come and cook for me every day."

"But last time..."

Shang Ye suddenly looked up at him, his eyes sharp: "Have you been to the rehabilitation room?"

"That day I I walked there accidentally." Mi Chun sat down on the grass. Regardless of whether the grass was dirty or not, lowering his head to talk to Shang Ye always made him feel uncomfortable. He still preferred to look straight down.

The look in his eyes just flashed past, and Mi Chun was restrained by him before he could see clearly. At this moment, he asked casually: "Why didn't you come and say hello when you saw me?"

Mi Chun was also stunned, why did he run away at that time? Open it? Why didn't you go up and say hello openly?

"I was busy delivering food to my mother at that time." A medium-sized lie covered the matter, but fortunately Shang Ye didn't continue talking about it.

"Why don't you want a caregiver? Who will take care of you when you go home?"

"It's not necessary, and I'm not used to having strangers at home." Shang Ye answered him, "You..."

He wanted to ask him if he had anything. Difficult, I wanted to ask him if he needed my help, but in the end he remained silent.

"Didn't you say we were going to buy fruit?" Shang Ye said, "Go ahead and buy it."

Mi Chun couldn't speak more: "Would you like to buy some for you?"

"Let's go."

Finally, Shang Ye bought some fruits from Mi Chun. He took out an apple as a reward for accompanying Mi Chun to buy fruit. Instead of letting Mi Chun carry it himself, he put the fruit on his lap.

After bypassing the hospital gate and entering the hospital's above-ground parking lot, Mi Chun had already seen Shangye's car parked in the parking lot.

"Are you going back?"

Shang Ye nodded.

Mi Chun pushed him to the car. Xiao Li waited in the car and got out of the car immediately when they came.

He took the purchased fruit from his hand and watched Xiao Li open the car door for him. Shang Ye no longer needed to be hugged when getting in the car. He could easily get in the car with just a little help, so there was no need for him now. There are caregivers guarding him all night again.

Shang Ye got in the car and looked at Mi Chun from the rolled-down window. He saw that his bright eyes were already a little dim due to the long days of hard work. He also saw that his previously graceful neck and shoulder lines were now extremely thin, and his energy was so strong. The statue is only held up by one breath. If the breath loosens, the person will probably collapse.

Mi Chuncheng had taught him a lot of truth, but when it was his turn, he was stuck in a corner and couldn't get out. It could be seen from his mental state that he was too tense at the moment, although he tried hard to let go. My expression relaxed, and in order to relieve my mental pressure or not to let him see it, I started talking to myself about ordinary things.

"Get in the car."

Mi Chun, who was standing there, thought Shang Ye was asking Xiao Li to drive, so he took a step back and waved to him.

Shang Ye sighed: "I asked you to get in the car."

Mi Chun pointed at himself, then opened the door and got in: "I can't walk too far, I have to..."

Shang Ye turned sideways and stood before him When she sat up, she weakly put her arms around his shoulders and let his head rest on her shoulders: "Mi Chun, you are too nervous. The doctor said there is no big problem. Don't push yourself so hard."

Mi Chun said. Everyone was stunned, just holding the apple in a daze, not knowing how to react. Their noses were filled with the woody perfume of Shang Ye and the fruity fragrance of the apple in his arms.

He is now being hugged by Shang Ye. He knows that Shang Ye is comforting him. He should have leaned on him and left like this, but no matter it is the temperature in the car or the temperature of Shang Ye's hands on his shoulders, or now The sweet fragrance surrounding the two people made him feel a little reluctant to let go.

The hand that was holding on to the plastic bag slowly loosened its grip, and he randomly touched the hem of Shang Ye's suit, and then gently grasped that corner of fabric with his fingertips.

"I'm definitely a little scared. Although I've seen a lot of life and death in the hospital, I'm still a little scared when it comes to myself." Mi Chun's voice was very low, and the end of it was still a little trembling. Ever since Yu Zimei got sick, there has been no No one could comfort him, and no one could understand him, and he couldn't show these emotions in front of Yu Zimei.

Shang Ye didn't say anything after that, and Mi Chun was also very quiet. However, the corner of his suit that was grabbed was very wrinkled, and the fabric on Shang Ye's shoulders also had some water marks.

Mi Chun also felt that he was a little lost. After crying, he lowered his head so that Shang Ye could not see his red and swollen eyes. He buried his head very low, took out an apple from the bag and placed it in Shang Ye's hand, and then whispered He said thank you and ran out of the car without looking back.

Shang Ye held an apple in one hand and watched his figure disappear from the hospital gate before he curved his lips and let Xiao Li drive.

Mi Chun returned to the corridor of the ophthalmology ward, but his heart was still beating fast, as if it was about to jump out in the next second. He covered his heart and squatted in the corner.

Why is this so? The hug just now was just Mr. Shang's comfort to him. Why was he blushing and heartbeating so unsatisfactorily?

Do you really not even care about professional ethics?

Mi Chun quickly patted his cheek and waited until he was no longer so excited before returning to the ward. Yu Zimei had fallen asleep leaning on the bed. Mi Chun sat by the bed for a while before washing the apples he had just bought.

All the heat on his face faded away, and his mind no longer seemed like a ball of mush. Only then did Mi Chun recall the hug just now.

He thought he hid it well, at least in front of Yu Zimei and the ward aunt, but Mr. Shang still saw it out.

He was really afraid. He was afraid that Yu Zimei's eyes would not recover; he was afraid that if the operation failed and the high cost would overwhelm him; he was afraid that if he failed to take good care of Yu Zimei, Mi Chun in heaven would come into his dream and question her.

Mi Chun has heard a lot of comforting words since he was a child. When his knee was bruised, Amo would comfort him softly and tell him that he would grow taller after a fall; when he was about to get married and no one cared about him, Ada would comfort him and say that men are more precious than their essence. Even if he can't get married, his father will support him for the rest of his life.

But those words went in one ear and out the other. What Shang Ye said to comfort him today was not very new, but he remembered every word clearly.

Yes, the doctor said that the success rate of the operation is more than 70%; the doctor also said that insurance can reimburse it. The worst thing is that it will be a little more tiring, and the marriage can be postponed. People are more important.

Yu Zimei didn't know what happened during the afternoon when Mi Chun was out, but from the tone of his voice when he spoke to her, she could tell that all the burdens on his body had been lifted, and he felt light and airy now.

"It was nice to chat with friends in the afternoon?" Yu Zimei sat on the bed, groping for Mi Chun's peeled apple, and frowned after taking a bite, "You were deceived, this apple is so sour."

Mi Chun grabbed the apple and took a bite: "I think it's quite sweet."

Yu Zimei handed the box to him: "It's too sour, I can't eat it. You can eat it." Then she asked him, "Ah, you You haven't told me yet, but you are no longer nervous after chatting with your friends?"

Mi Chun thought of the hug in the car in the afternoon, and hummed, feeling that his neck was a little hot.

Yu Zimei lay down and said, "I just said I don't know why you are so nervous. I took a step back and said, even if the operation fails, I will never be able to see again. There are so many invisible people in the world, and they don't have to live or die." "."

After saying that, she was a little curious, and there was no one else in the ward, so she asked him: "In your world, what would you do if someone couldn't see you?"

Mi Chun shook his head: "Maybe you can just ask a doctor to give you an acupuncture. If it's good, it's fine. If it's not good, that's what it is."

Yu Zimei fell silent: "I'm not afraid of not being able to see at all."

But her slightly curled fingers still betrayed her emotions.

"You can't see it, mom."

The operation was at eight o'clock the next morning. Before entering the operating room, Yu Zimei did not let go of Mi Chun's hand. She held it tightly. At this time, only Mi Chun It's her support.

Mi Chun followed beside the hospital bed: "I'll be watching outside, don't be afraid."

Watching the door of the operating room close, Mi Chun sat in the waiting area aside, looking at the red mark on his hand, and thought Yu Zimei, who was alone in the operating room, unconsciously turned red again.

It was very quiet outside the operating room. Mi Chun could only hear the whirring of the air conditioner and his own breathing. He stared blankly at the three words "operative", not knowing what to do to get through these difficult days. Hour.

Because it was too quiet, any sound was amplified. The elevator that had not been moving suddenly descended and opened the door again, making a sound.

Mi Chun only thought it was a doctor coming and going. He had no curiosity and continued to stare at the operating room, but he heard a different sound, which was the sound of the wheels of a wheelchair rubbing against the ground.

He turned around and saw Shang Ye at the elevator entrance.

The tears that had not fallen just now fell from his eyes. He stood there, his hands and feet seemed to be restrained, and it was difficult to even take a step.

"What are you doing standing there? Come and help me push the wheelchair?" Shang Ye's voice was not loud, but it was already extremely loud on the quiet operating room floor.

Mi Chun seemed to have been released from the seal. He wiped his face randomly and wiped the tears from his palms on the seam of his trousers before running over to hold Shang Ye's wheelchair handle.

"Why are you here? How do you know I'm here?" Mi Chun pushed his wheelchair to the place where he was sitting. Only then did he see clearly that he was wearing regular clothes, a pullover sweatshirt and casual clothes today. "Are you here for rehabilitation today?"

Shang Ye answered with a hum.

Mi Chun sat on a chair, and Shang Ye sat next to him in a wheelchair: "How long has it been since the operation started?"

He glanced at the time before replying: "It's just been half an hour."

"Are you scared?"

Mi Chun lowered his head. , a little at a loss, not knowing where to put my hands.

Shang Ye turned his head to look at him. At this moment, Mi Chun looked very much like the first time he took a plane. His face was pale and he was scared but still holding on.

Just like in the dark cabin that day, Shang Ye held his hand. Mi Chun was just stunned for a moment before being held by him obediently. Their fingers were not intertwined, but simply folded together.

Mi Chun's hands are not big, and the backs of them are not that white. It can be seen that they are hands that have never been pampered. Shang Ye can feel the calluses on his palms where their palms meet.

Mi Chun lowered his head and did not look at their hands together, but Shang Ye's palms were warm, as if they contained infinite energy, giving him some support in this rushed and helpless moment.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Brother Ye, please comfort Xiaomi!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 143K 30
Spencer O'connor. A socially anxious wolf who is scared of everyone. He will only mutter a few words to people he knows. He has to leave his pack whe...
3M 403K 129
ကိုယ့္ကိုယ္ကို အထင္ႀကီးလြန္းၿပီး ေသြးနားထင္ေရာက္ကာ ေအးစက္စက္ေနတတ္တဲ့ ေကာင္ေလးရယ္ သြက္သြက္လက္လက္ ထက္ထကျ္မက္ျမက္နဲ႔ ေပ်ာ္ေပ်ာ္ေနတတ္ၿပီး ဆြဲေဆာင္မႈ႐ွိတ...
573K 17.9K 20
His eyes turn to me. The hazel is practically mocking, and even though I don't react, there's no way he doesn't notice the way my face warms when he...
4.6M 207K 126
Le Huan a genius pharmacist was transmigrated into Na Juan the emperor worst and most hated concubine plus his with his child who was supposed to be...