Mianite: A Syndisparklez Story

By Its_Lee_

THIS....IS...A...FANFIC FOR SYNDISPARKLEZ SHIPPERS (Enjoy lovelies) "Hey uh could you like not interfere with... More

.:. Warning .:.
Tom???
Chapter 2: On the Run
Chapter 3: Sparkly Bacon
Chapter 4: Soaked and Caught
Chapter 5: Missing Home
Chapter 6: Terrence
Chapter 7: Andor's Meltdown
Chapter 8: Tom no...
Chapter 9: I'm not pregnant.
Chapter 10: My Singing Brings Strong Men To Their Knees.
Chapter 11: Wag the Wizard
Chapter 12: Why are you cutting yourself?!
Chapter 13: Why is My Phone in the Microwave?
Chapter 14: Numb.
Chapter 15: Martha The Mystic
Chapter 16: Downfall of a Dear Friend.
Chapter 17: It's Too Late.
Chapter 18: The Purge Returns.
Chapter 19: My Decisions
Chapter 20: I Look Like Crap.
Chapter 21: Free The Chickens!
Chapter 22: Depression?
Chapter 23: My First Night Terror.
Chapter 24: Andor? Or Alister?
Chapter 25: GO AWAY, He's Mine Now.
Chapter 26: A Disease?
Chapter 27: Im Sorry I Hit You With a Mail Box.
Chapter 28: High
Chapter 29: Captain Sparklez, Impregnator of Gods.
Chapter 30: Witchery and Getting Stabbed
ASK ME THINGS!!!!
QUESTIONS and ANSWERS!
Chapter 31: Wine or Tasty Poison?
Chapter 32: What Have You Done?
Chapter 33: The Bloody Rose
Chapter 34: Helgrind and Martha.
Chapter 35: Franklin the Transparent Pig.
Chapter 36: Promises and Realization.
Chapter 37: Love You Like Im Gonna Lose You.
Chapter 38: Marriage Makes Me Cringe.
Chapter 39: Steves Capture and Sparklez's Sickness.
IM TAKING QUESTIONS!!!
ANSWERS YAS!!!
Chapter 40: My OCD Seems to Love Him.
Chapter 41: The Rescue Mission
Chapter 42: Andor, An Angel With No Wings.
Chapter 43: Pushed Limits and Healing
Chapter 44: Andors Wings and Toms Outburst.
Chapter 45: Tom is So Jelly.
Chapter 46: Andor's Dreams.
Chapter 47: I Am Your Grandfather. Except Not Really.
Chapter 48: Death Strikes.
Chapter 49: Demons Come for Us.
Chapter 50: BOOMBA!
Chapter 51: My boyfriend is on Meth?
Chapter 52: The Intervention.
Mot x Sparklez : CELEBRATION ONE SHOT
Chapter 53: I Get a New Ginger Roomate.
Chapter 54: Labels and Commitment.
IM SORRY, BLAME THE MILK.
Chapter 55: My Life Changes.
Chapter 56: I Make a Ring in Under Five Minutes.
Chapter 57: Observation Bot.
Chapter 58: Tom goes Insane.
Chapter 59: Im Sorry I Broke Your Nose.
Chapter 60: Steve and Marthas Wedding.
Chapter 61: Confessions.
Chapter 62: Revenge is Not Sweet.
Chapter 63: I'm Selfish.
Chapter 64: Tom and Rosie
Chapter 65: The Beast has Awoken
Chapter 66: A Forbidden Love Blooms
Chapter 67: The Verdict
Chapter 68: The Tower Is Destroyed
Chapter 69: In Sickness and Health
Chapter 70: The Truth is Revealed
Chapter 71: I'm Sorry for Resisting You, Officer
Chapter 72: I've Made a Mistake
Chapter 73: Gross Feelings
Chapter 74: Journey To Urulu
Chapter 75: Nightmares and Memories of the Past
MOAR QUESTIONS YO
MOAR ANSWERS!
Chapter 76: Mot and Alyssa
Chapter 77: The Lu Lu Bar
HELP ME PLEASE
Chapter 79: DG Worker and the Gossipers
Chapter 80: My Fate
ONE SHOT BOOK!
Thank You.
Surprise.

Chapter 78: Tiff and Lola

1.9K 121 104
By Its_Lee_

Toms p.o.v.

I left him alone for five freaking minutes, and he gets into a fight, with a dude twice his size.

And when I saw the bastard choking him, I went nuts.

"Steve, pin his arms for me!" I yelled to Steve. He ran over to the dude and pulled his arms behind his back, and the guy growled and tried to shake Steve off. He wasn't gettin away that easily. Not when he hurt my Sparklez.

I kicked him in the teeth, and instantly saw blood pour from his mouth. I smiled.
"Get his eyes Syndy!" Steve shouted as the guy hissed in pain from my kick.
I dug my fists into his eyes and he growled in pain. I kept going. I wanted him to suffer. I wanted him to pay for what he did to my Sparklez.
My knuckles were bleeding, and I was getting tired. Another fist collided with the dudes face and it wasn't mine.

Champ appeared beside me, his smile wide as he earned a groan from the guy.
"Looked like you needed some help buddy. Mind if I take over?"

"Have at it."

He indeed and began beating the shit out of the guy. I'm glad he and guard Tom showed up before the fight. I probably wouldn't have been able to take down the guys buddies if they hadn't.

I stepped over the massive pile of groaning bodies and over to where Sparklez laid with Lola. She sat on the ground with his head in her lap, pressing a tissue to his bleeding nose.She looked up to me with worry in her eyes. "He's passed out, but I think he'll be okay. I'm so sorry this happened...I should have been with Tiff."

"And I should have been with him. It's both our faults." I sat next to her and stared at Sparklez peaceful face.

"You sound awfully smart to be drunk. You could barely stand ten minutes ago." She gave me a suspicious look.

"I sober up pretty quick when he's hurt...is your girlfriend okay?" That girl was the only reason he got in the fight. He was trying to protect her, like the sausage he was.

"She's in the back calling the guards. They'll be here soon and I'll tell them what happened. You guys won't get in trouble, but I'm pretty sure they'll be in jail for a long time."

"They don't deserve jail, they deserve a thousand deaths." I petted Sparklez head and he smiled in his sleep.

"Well...if it makes you feel any better, they'll probably get man handled in prison..." She smiled a bit.

I laughed. This girl was actually pretty cool.

"That makes everything better."

After the guards left with the new inmates, Lola and Tiff helped me take Sparklez to the inn we were staying at. Steve and Champ had stayed to help clean up the place after we trashed it, because we'd literally broke every chair and table within a mile of the fight.
"Gods, he's heavy as boulders!" Lola shifted his arm closer to her shoulder to get a better grip. She looked back to guard Tom. "Why aren't you helping? You're stronger than I am!"

"I am not allowed. Mr. Syndicate says that I am not trustworthy enough to be around the Captain when he is ill."

"Who's Mr. Syndicate?" Tiff asked him in a small voice. I think she was still scarred about that guy grabbing her.

"I'm Mr. Syndicate. And yeah I told him he couldn't touch Sparklez when he was sick or hurt."

"Why not? He seems nice enough to be trusted." Lola grunted as she shifted Sparklez arm again.

"He tried to kill me once, long story. He's cool, but I just don't trust him. Nothin personal Tom."

"It is quite alright, I understand..." He sighed sadly.

"Okay, so let me get this straight. Your name is Tom Syndicate, his name is Jordan Sparklez, and that guys name is also Tom? You guys are weird..." Lola shook her head.

"Actually, this guys name is Captain Jordan Sparklez, but he's too embarrassed to say it. He's a sausage."

They both laughed at my comment. "Why do you and Tiff refer to people like they're food? I don't understand," Lola laughed.

We finally reached the inn we were staying at, and guard Tom handed me the key to the room Sparklez and I were staying at.

"Night dude, see ya tomorrow I guess." I waved at guard Tom. He nodded goodbye and disappeared into his room.

I unlocked the door with my free hand, and pushed it open.
I could see where Sparklez had slept on the bed. I guided Lola over to it and we laid him down gently onto its sheets.

"Oh my gods he was heavy...my back is so sore." She rubbed her shoulder and groaned.

"Wow...you guys must be rich or something. Hardly anyone stays here because it's so expensive." Tiff looked around the room with awe.

"Do...do you guys have a place to go? Like a house or?..."

They looked down at the floor and stayed silent. They didn't have homes?

"Oh. Where do you guys sleep then?"

"We sleep at the club. The back room has carpet and we usually just sleep in the floor back there until it's time to work..." Lola avoided my eyes as she said it.

That was the saddest thing I've ever heard.
"You don't have a family or anyone to help you out?"

"No...we're sort of outcasts. Our families disowned us and threw us out." Tiffs voice shook a little.

"Why? Why did they do that?"

"Well...not only are we homosexual, we don't follow any gods. We just...don't see the point in it. Our families strongly believe in Mianite but...we just didn't. And when they found out about our relationship and the fact that we didn't worship Mianite, they kicked us out. We've been on our own ever since."

Their own flesh and blood abandoned them. It made me angry. Why would people be so mean to these girls? None of that shit mattered. They were nice and caring. They were people with feelings. They'd helped Sparklez when they could have just left him to die.
I owed them.

I went over to Sparklez bags and dug out a small burlap sack that he always carried with him when we visited places. I handed it to Lola, and she gave me a confused look.
"What's-"

"Take it. You saved his life. We owe you."

They both looked inside the bag and gasped. Lola shook her head. "Tom, I can't take this-"

"You can. I want you guys to be happy like Sparklez and I are. It kills me to see people spitting on you because you have different thoughts and beliefs. Get a house and find better jobs that won't endanger your lives every five minutes."

She smiled and tears began to form in her eyes. She hugged me tightly. "Thank you so much."

"Don't get all mushy with me...I hate feelings."

She laughed and pulled away. "Sorry. I just...no ones ever been this nice to us."

"Especially men..." Tiff included.

"Yeah well...if you guys need a place to stay tonight, you could sleep here with me and Sparklez. I mean I know it's not the best, but at least we have clean carpet."

"Oh I don't know...we wouldn't want to invade your privacy."

"Nah, it's cool. I don't think your friend wants to go back there anyway, does she?"
Lola looked back to Tiff who was sitting on the floor. Tiff shook her head and pulled her knees up to her face.
Lola sighed. "I guess...if it's okay with you, we'll stay the night."

I nodded in agreement. Lola went to Tiff and laid down, pulling her into her arms. I took off an extra blanket from the bed and spread it out. I placed it over Tiff and Lola, and Lola smiled in appreciation. I went to the other side of the bed with Sparklez. He was still dead asleep.

"Uh, goodnight Tom." I heard Lola say.

"Yeah, goodnight." Tiff said in a small voice.

"Night ladies." I blew out the candle on the stand next to the bed. The room went dark.
I pulled Sparklez limp body closer to me and wrapped an arm around his waist. He was gonna be cranky in the morning, I knew.

After an hour or two of silence, I was still awake. I was listening to Sparklez steady heartbeat. It was so calming.

"Lola?" I heard Tiff whisper. I guess they were still awake.

"Yeah Tiff?" I heard Lola whisper back.

"Is Tom asleep?"

"I think so. Why?"

"Is he...what's wrong with him? His skin is green like a fleshy's..."

A fleshy? Is that what they called zombies around here?

"Jordan said he was a zombie, but he wasn't contagious. I don't know what happened to him though."

"He's so nice. I like him."

I smiled. At least some people didn't think I was a total monster.

"I like him too. They're pretty cool guys."

"...You think they'd want to four way some time?"

My heart caught in my throat. I slapped my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing.

"Tiff! Oh my gods your gross..."

"Come on! You could take Jordan and I could take Tom and we could both ride-"

"Shush! They might hear you!"

"Sorry...just admit it, that would be really hot."

"What am I going to do with you?" I heard Lola sigh.

"Lola...You know you want to do that."

"...it would be kinda fun...no! That's pervy! I'm not talking about them while they're asleep!"

"You just were, you guilty perv!"

I couldn't help but let out a snicker, and then quickly silenced myself after.

"Oh my gods. Tom, are you awake?" I heard Lola ask.

"Yeah, and I'm not gonna lie, a four way sounds pretty hot." I smiled in the darkness.

"See! He's into it!" I heard Tiff say.

"Shut up! I'm so embarrassed to be with you right now..."

"You love me Lola, and you know it."

"Tom, I'm sorry. She forced me to say it."

"It's cool. I force Sparklez to say a lot of things."

"Yeah, and they usually consist of sexual phrases." I heard a voice say right next to me. Sparklez was awake too.

"Good gods! Did you both hear what we said?!" I heard Lola squeak.

"Yeah...sorry Lola." I heard Sparklez apologize.

I heard a groan. "I hate you Tiff."

"Love you too, baby!"
We all laughed. I liked Tiff and Lola. They were like us.

Complete and utter opposites.
~~~~~~~~
First day of testing done and I feel like somebody just beat me with a sack of potatoes. My brain hurts.
If I see another read the following I'm going to jump off a freaking roof. Please for love of all that is cute and fluffy, leave a comment or a favorite on this chapter. It would really cheer me up. I'm having an off day.
Hope you like the chapter! I know I enjoyed writing it :3
- Lee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 482 46
This does not takes place to any Mianite series but it's around Captain's friends not just minecraft friends but ALL but not all cause I would have t...
17.7K 1.3K 35
Jordan is a stray neko, trying to survive off of trash other people throw out. Tom is just an average human. Nine lives, Nine Hearts, one guy.
11.9K 437 30
Temporary cover, just a sketch because I needed at least something. ___ This story is covers manipulation, death, love, isolation, depression (subtle...
4.9K 121 13
"...All that mattered now was the one standing fact. I was free. Little did I know, I'd find myself trapped once more. And not in a way I'd ever be a...