His purpose (you die, I die)

By Youranonlovewriter

UNDER EDITING Her life is dedicated to saving lives His life is dedicated to taking lives She believes every... More

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Twenty
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Opinions
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty : the calm before the storm
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty : Birds set free
Sixty: Happily ever after
The end
BRUNO's BOOK
Editing the story

Chapter forty-two

64.7K 1.3K 1.9K
By Youranonlovewriter

❌This chapter contains mature content, some may triggering so please read with caution, cnc involved❌

"Good morning" I smile, as I make my way to my best friend who was already sitting next to the counter, probably waiting on me to wake up.
"I'm never going to get used to you waking up after me" She answers, hinting towards the days where we lived with each other, I used to wake up at least a good four hours before her to prepare for my day.

I let out a small chuckle as I open the fridge, "There's been some small changes since I left"
She takes another sip of the coffee she must've made while waiting, "I noticed."

I turn around to face her, she looked away while an expression of unsureness and a hint of sadness crept up on her face.

"Amalie" I said, grabbing her attention, "I'm still the same Luna you used to come to whenever you had the slightest pain in your head or arm, asking if you're dying." She let out a small laugh as I continued, "I'm still the same Luna you came to for advice on how to end things with a guy every time you got the ick because he danced in a weird way or wore ballerina socks instead of regular socks."
She let out another laugh, "to my defense that was certainly the worst ick I've gotten."

I chuckled as I put my hands on top of her, "I'm still your bestfriend."

Amalie smiled, grabbing my hands and giving a small squeeze "I know."
"I guess I shouldn't say much either, I haven't been the most honest of them all"
She admitted, and although I know her reasoning was better than mine, I appreciated that we both could face it. Together.
"Now that we're on the same page, what about some good breakfast?" I smile, earning an eager nod from her.

We talked while I made my infamous omelet, and then I remembered,
"What were you about to tell me yesterday? Before Xander interrupted"
I watched as her body stiffened at the mention of it, she shifted, seeming uncomfortable.
"No secrets, remember?" I said, pushing for her to tell me what it was.

It seemed like she debated on what to say but as she opened her mouth to speak, we got interrupted yet again.
"Good morning angel" Xander said, making his way to me and giving me a peck, "Amalie" He nodded. She pressed her lips together and gave a small nod back.

"I'm making breakfast, do you want some?" I asked, he was dressed in a dark blue suite, and it seemed like he was on his way out. "I don't have time angel, there's been some problems at the company."
I let out a small, disappointed sigh as I nod my head, his arms held a firm grip around me.

"I'll be back by the end of the day."

He's been acting weird lately, ever since Amalie came, he's been even more possessive and controlling. I didn't want to read too much into it though, maybe he's been having a rough time at work.

"What's your plans for today?" He asked, keeping his arms around me, "Shopping!"
He shook his head, as if he didn't understand why we found shopping fun at all.
"Here" A black card was placed in front of me yet again, "this time you're taking it."

I knew there was no point in arguing with him, it was like arguing with a wall.
So instead I tried to scare him into realizing the mistake he just made, "What's the limit?"

He gave me a dirty look, "are you trying to offend me?" confusion rose on my face before he kept going, "Nothing I give you has a limit, angel."

I smiled, but he seemed very much serious, not changing his expression for a second.
"Thank you" I said kissing him, he broke the kiss and leaned right next to my ear, "you can thank me by trying to max out that card every time you come across any store with lingerie."

My cheeks flushed as his words found their way to my stomach, "for reference, black, red and green are my favorites although I love to see anything and absolutely nothing on you."

And by now, I was a complete tomato.

"Get a room, nasty fuckers."
We both turned around and glared at Bruno who we hadn't even noticed before now.
"Shut up Bruno." All three of us, Amalie being the loudest, said at the same time.
Bruno waved his hands in defense, "fuck all of you- at least the ones I haven't yet." He looked at Amalie before saying the last part, resulting in her throwing a punch right where the sun doesn't shine and him falling to his knees. "Dickhead."

A small chuckle left Xander's lips,
"I'll see you in the car" He said to Bruno, "and you, keep your phone on at all times, if I text you, you'll respond right away, Rolf will be with you at all times, understood?"
Rolf is some poor guard he insisted had to be my babysitter as long as he wasn't here himself.
"Understood" I huffed.

Xander and Bruno left, and shortly after me and Amalie were out of the door too.

"I'm tired" I complained, as we entered the twenty-fifth store.
Amalie turned around and looked at me in disbelief, "already?!"
I had a feeling that her and Alexa would bond, at least when it came to their shopping addiction.

Amalie had already way too many bags to count, and I had three. Two of them because she insisted, I had to buy a new dress and coat I didn't feel like I really needed.

"Yes, all the stores we've been to are exactly like each other just in different fonts."
"Not this one." I looked up and the red surroundings made me realize that we had entered the first lingerie store, my eyes widened at the underwear, or -barely underwear.

"Excuse me!" Amalie smiled to one of the workers, oh no. "Can we get some help on finding the most sexy, outrageous black, red and green underwear you have?" I widened my eyes as I turned around to look at her before the woman could help us, "what? Your boyfriend is quite loud when he whispers."
Although I gave her a small smack on the arm, I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face at her calling Xander my boyfriend and not looking like a ghost when she mentions him.

"I'll find you the best of the best" The woman smiled before taking off, "señora?"
We both turned around and looked at Rolf who couldn't look any more uncomfortable, poor guy.
"I'll wait outside" He said, I gave him a small smile and a nod as I watched him leave like a damsel in distress. "He needs some pussy"
"Amalie!"

Amalie smiled before her face turned into curiosity, "So you and.. Xander. You guys have slept together?" I don't know why considering I don't feel innocent at all, but my cheeks still flushed a bright red just at the mention of it.

"We have" I said, nodding slowly as I fought the smile tugging on my lips.
"Hm" Amalie said, "How many inches?"
My eyes widened yet again as I smacked her arm at the question of how big my boyfriend was.
"What? I'm just wondering, it's not the worst thing to ask!"
"Oh, well if it isn't, then maybe you can answer, how big is Bruno?"
A disgusted expression pulled on my face the second I said that, I didn't really need or want to know.

She didn't answer, but a smirk grew on her face hinting that the answer wasn't bad.

"I've found a little bit of everything" The woman who helped us earlier said as she approached us with a basket full of black, green and red. "I'll lead you to the changing rooms."
"I'm only trying if you do too" I turned around and looked at Amalie with pleading eyes, a smirk grew on her face, "sounds like we have a deal."

We followed the lady, and the second I had changed from the green underwear to the red ones I had gotten my hundred text from Xander today.

Xander <3: This meeting is so fucking boring
Me: Oh really? Do you want me to make it less boring?
Xander <3: You can try.

I smiled as I took off the red bra and grabbed the velvet red gown, making sure there's good space in the middle before I took a picture. I smirked as I hit send, with a follow up text "Here's me trying ;)"
A smirk appeared on my face when I heard my phone pling after a minute.

Xander<3: Fuck
Xander <3: Send another picture without it on
Xander<3: You're getting punished for making me this fucking hard when I'm in the middle of a meeting.
Me: But baby, if I'm getting punished for making you hard, the last thing I want to do is send another picture and make it worse, right?:(

A laugh slips my lips just imagining the expression on his face right now.

Xander <3: Stop fucking playing with me angel, send it.
Me: What if I don't?
Xander <3: If you don't, I'll make sure to fuck it off you myself tonight.
Xander <3: I'll be doing that either way.

Another laugh escapes my lips as I drag the arms a little bit of and take a picture of a little bit of the right side of my chest, and my naked shoulder, and hit send.
Only second go by before Xander replies, "fucking tease."

"Are you done sending nudes to your boyfriend?" Amalie snarled from the outside, catching my attention, "I wasn't!" I denied right away.
"You were just giggling at the mirror then?" She asked, and I could already see the raised brow on her face.

I changed fast and opened the door, trying to avoid her eyes as I felt my cheeks heat up.

We grabbed the underwear and Amalie insisted that I got all of it, and when I complained about that one bra alone cost 200 dollars, she hit me with, "Clearly you're not aware how loaded your boyfriend is, he makes that more than that a second, so shut it and buy it. It's a gift for him as well."
That's how I ended up with three new bags full of only lingerie before we went home.

Me and Amalie laid down the second we got home, it was starting to get dark outside, and we decided to just relax a few hours before we did something else.

"So" I said, "Bruno huh?"
Her body shot up from the position she was so comfortably placed on the sofa, and fake disgust was placed on her face, "What about him?"
"You tell me"
Just by the way she reacted to me saying his name, I already knew that there was something about him.

A look of confusion rose on her face as much as denial, "what do you mean?"
I shook my head, making it very clear that I was onto her, "Even when it came to people you hate you never gave them any hint of emotion, nothing, nada because you didn't want them to be satisfied by knowing that anything they did could affect you." I let out, "yet when Bruno comes around, it's like a bug is far up your ass."

Amalie opens her mouth, "I don't know what's more atrocious, you saying words like ass or you making it sound like I fancy Bruno"
A chuckle escapes my lips, "you do!"
"I do not!" She denies, and we keep throwing you do and I do not back and fourth before she falls back in the sofa in defeat.

"He's a bastard that used me and left me right after" She let out, disappointment in her voice.
"Well, you've always had a thing for.. special men" I said, "and Bruno is a really charming guy, with quite a nice personality when you get to know him." I added so it didn't seem like Bruno was that bad.
She let out a huff, "you're one to talk about special guys mrs. Romero"
I don't know why but the sound of that made my heart do flips.

I now realized how down bad we were, considering the type of men Bruno and Xander were.
The thing is, I haven't let it hit me yet, I've put on glasses that has blocked out everything with Xander that was bad, and I dreaded the moment these glasses would come off.

"I'm home" The sweet voice of Bruno sang as he opened the door and entered, to my disappointment he closed it right after, showing that Xander wasn't with him.
"That's a shame, I was hoping a car hit you on your way out." Amalie shot at him, making him roll his eyes, "still bitter I see" He shot back, "I would too if I couldn't keep a guy for more than a night."

Amalie flipped him off as a reply.

Bruno came in with flowers but disappeared in the kitchen, before he found himself back in the Livingroom again, "Go get dressed, we're leaving."
I thought he was talking to me first but when I saw his eyes landing at Amalie, a smirk formed on my face as much as confusion, the same confusion Amalie held too.
"Excuse me?" She asked, "I'm not going anywhere with you."
He let out a huff, "Go.get.dressed." goofy Bruno was now business- scary man Bruno and I couldn't wonder but think if that's how the rest of the world saw him.

Amalie stood up and looked at him, "Do you think I'm afraid of you? I can castrate you with one kick."
Now I was fully laughing, I couldn't hold back at Bruno's failed attempt at even trying to make a girl like Amalie follow orders, she's always been stubborn, since the day I met her.

"You could barely make me come and you're threatening to castrate me? Please."
Amalie's jaw dropped, "You bloody liar!"

If I could roll on the floor with laughter right now, that's exactly what I would do.

Bruno grabbed Amalie's arm and whispered something in her ear before she had the chance to punch him for grabbing her, but the second he did she calmed down, and although she was still annoyed it seemed like she agreed, barely.
"Fine." She spat before rushing to her room and coming back again with a jacket. "Lets go."

"Where are you guys going?!" I butted in, Bruno ignored me and instead told me to see what's in the kitchen.

They were out of the door, leaving me before I could question them further.
As I entered the kitchen I saw a big bouquet of red roses, and when my eyes landed on a note, I grabbed it.

"You have ten minutes to get ready before I punish you, tease.
- your one & only"

Excitement, pure excitement ran through my veins.
ten minutes.

I rushed up the stairs and grabbed the bags of underwear as I searched for something fitting.
I decided to go with red, a red outfit with stockings and a red suspender.
I topped that with the same red gown I had sent him a picture of earlier.

And then I made my way downstairs, waiting as suspense and fear played through my body.
I shouldn't be liking this so much, but I loved it. Everything with it.

The sound of the front door opening made my body still, I stood behind a wall as I heard his foot steps, searching and coming closer for each step before he stood in the middle of the kitchen.
Right next to the flowers, and warning he gave me.

"Come out and play angel."

I gulped before putting on a mask of confidence as I took slow steps towards the kitchen.
And when his eyes met mine, full of lust and power, I felt my heart sink down to my stomach.

"Perfect" He whispered, admiring the red from top to toe. "I love it when you listen."
God, he hadn't even done anything yet, but I could feel my entire body burst in craving.

"Now come here, and do exactly as I say and maybe I'll be nicer today" His eyes were pulling me in and his voice screamed of domination, he couldn't wait to get his hands on my body, to make it crave his touch more and more, and for my voice to scream his name.
And I should've done exactly that, but today I wanted to push the limits.

Xander was becoming more and more impatient at my lack of movement, he took off his jacket and threw it on the kitchen chair.
"Don't make me repeat myself" He said, his voice was stern and showed the lack patience.
"Do I have to tell you one more time?"
Another gulp, as I nervously responded "Maybe I don't want you tell me what to do."

The thrill was eating me alive.

"Maybe you should just do it"

I took a small step back, hoping he'd understand what I meant so I didn't have to make it clearer.
His brows narrowed, but when the confusion left his eyes, he asked "are you sure?"
I nodded as sure as can be.

"Three" He said, I tilted my head, "three?"
"That's the safe word" I smiled at his way of accepting my challenge.
"Now run."

I didn't even hesitate before I started running, while I heard him slowly count down.
I made sure to leave something for him to find, my gown at the top of the stairs, and for each room I passed I let something down before I finally entered one of the spare rooms, deciding to hide under the bed.

Heavy breathes were leaving my mouth as my chest rose up and down.
I waited as I heard him entering each room, until his steps stopped right outside this door.
The waiting was killing me, and for each second, I felt my heart grow wider, almost as wide as the pit in my stomach.

When the doorknob started twisting and the door opened, I placed my palm on my mouth to keep down any type of sound that could escape.
The sound of him humming to a tune made my toes curl and my stomach drop, but it wasn't out of pure fear, it was out of excitement, out of thrill and suspense.

"You didn't have to leave clues behind, angel" He said, as he took a couple of steps further, I could see his legs moving in front of the bed, which resulted in my closing my eyes and pressing my palm further so I didn't make a single noise.
"I'll find you either way, no matter where you go, no matter where you hide or try to escape, I'll always" He paused, "find you."

A grip was placed on my ankle and a scream escaped my lips as he dragged me out in seconds,
my chest was rising up and down at the sight of him, he let go of my ankles and grabbed my hands, placing them above my head in a lock.
I used one of my feet to kick him but missed right away, causing an annoyed scoff to leave his lips, and the fact that he turned me on even like this made
me question what the hell was wrong with me.

I shouldn't be enjoying it, why am I enjoying it?
I didn't just enjoy it, I loved it.
I loved the way he found me no matter what, the thrill of not knowing what he was going to do and the way he was the danger but also my safety.

He placed himself on top of me, pressing my thighs further away from each other and placing a kiss on every inch of me as he made his way up to my chest, leaving kisses on my breast, and then he shot me a dangerous look. "Don't be too pleased baby, you've been a very bad girl."

The kisses turned from the soft touch of his lips to his teeth digging in my skin.
A small whimper of plain and pleasure exited my body, as he kept on biting different places, harder for each time, marking what's his.
For every bite he stopped right before it became painful, and when he started licking and leaving wet kisses on the spots to treat them, a moan left my lips for each time.

He made his way to my neck and did the same, this time harder causing me to scream.
"That's exactly what I want to hear, baby"
I dropped my head back, giving him more space to do what he wants but when his one hand started trailing down and found itself latching to my panties, moving them to the side I opened my eyes.

"Good angel, look at me" I looked at his hand brushing against me, and teasing my entrance before he harshly placed his hands on my chin and made me look into his eyes, "perfect."
He pushed his lips on mine, and I kissed him back, opening my mouth for entrance.
The kiss was deepening until the second something pushed inside of me causing me to let out a loud moan in his mouth, while I breathed his name a look of satisfaction rose on his face.

He knew exactly what he was doing, and when he made me look down at the three fingers inside me, doing the work of a devil disguised as an angel, I could barely take it.
Just the touch was enough for me to burst out, almost until a sentence escaped his lips, stopping me,
"You're not coming until I say so"
"N-no, please"
"Begging isn't going to help you baby"

He picked up the pace and when his lips touched so close to where his fingers were working, my eyes rolled back, so far back I wasn't sure I would get them back again.
"Xander" I moaned, "p-please"

"I can't hear you, angel"

When I rolled my head back, his mouth brushed against me, "Don't fucking look away"
I let my eyes travel back to him, kissing and licking the right places while his fingers were pounding inside me.

He kept on going, pressing my thigh further away to make place as he climbed up again to my face, letting his fingers stay inside.

"Are you going to tease me again angel?"
I shook my head, but didn't have the words to speak, my legs were shaking so much, and I had to use all my powers to not do exactly what he told me not to.
"Use your words" My breathe was shaky and I could barely get the words out, "N-no"
I let out a defeated huff as I tried to catch my breath.

"I know you won't angel, I'll make sure of that." My eyes widened as he took out a sharp blade, he traced it on my skin, lightly as he buried his face inside of my neck.
"I want you to do some of the fucking angel, you're taking it so good."

I don't know how I had any energy left to do so, but I started rocking my hips on his fingers as the knife traveled further up.
"Talk to me baby, what do you want?" I rolled my head back at his words as he placed his forehead on mine, "I want you to let me come"

A smirk pulled on his lips, as the knife traveled down slowly from my breasts and down my stomach stopping next to my panties, I closed my eyes, "Your wish is my command princess"
The second I heard something get torn apart, my eyes opened to the sight off him cutting my panties and throwing them away.

"Xander, they were new" I huffed, "I'll buy you the entire fucking store angel."
Before I had the chance to say anything his fingers started slipping out only to push inside after one second of recovery, a loud moan escaped my lips.
"Mmm" Xander said, as he bowed down, "I'll never get tired of these moans."

I felt his lips against me again, followed up with the only sentence I needed right now.
"Come for me baby"

I did exactly what he said, my body felt lighter, and shivers ran across my spine as I collapsed in his embrace.
"Good job baby" He said as he pulled his fingers out and came up to me, "open your mouth angel."
I did exactly what he did, closing my eyes as his fingers slowly entered my mouth.
"Fuck you're turning me on even more" He said, lifting me up and carrying me to our room.

He placed me on the bed and started undressing himself,
"Are you too tired or do you want to go on princess?"
I smiled as I looked at him, barely able to catch my breathe from what he had just done to me, "never too tired for you."

Just the look of him undressing was enough for me to go one for hours, days.

He smiled as he climbed on top of me, "well then I hope my wild angel is in the mood for love and not getting fucked, although it'll probably be a little of both."

Just as he was getting ready to take off his boxers, the door opened.
"Xa- oh my God" Both of our heads cocked to the side, seeing a shocked, uncomfortable and hurt, Alexa.

And the right word for this situation was,
Fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 969 41
Francis Fiore, the leader of the most powerful mafia in the world. He's ruthless, cold, doesn't trust anyone neither loves anyone. He's the most fear...
962K 25.5K 61
#64 in Romance 08/02/18 #11 in Dark Romance 07/30/18 #18 in Dark Romance 07/20/18 #139 in Dark Romance 07/05/18 #30 in Dark Romance 07/12/18 Amelia: ...
147K 4.1K 45
[BOOK 1] ๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง It's been years since I laid eyes on her. The last time I did, I held her body to the ground and watched her bleed out. I though...
138K 3.7K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...