His purpose (you die, I die)

By Youranonlovewriter

UNDER EDITING Her life is dedicated to saving lives His life is dedicated to taking lives She believes every... More

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter nineteen
Twenty
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Opinions
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty : the calm before the storm
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty : Birds set free
Sixty: Happily ever after
The end
BRUNO's BOOK
Editing the story

Chapter eighteen

62.9K 1.8K 1.2K
By Youranonlovewriter

{I would say there you are by Zayn fits to this chapter if you want to listen while reading, at least from the part where Alexa and Luna sit together}

We entered the club shortly after Bruno, and Alexandra.

The music was thudding through the walls, and a wave of alcohol mixed with perfume and sweat hit my face. The place was packed.

Luckily, it was also huge and as long as I stayed away from the dancefloor, my claustrophobia wouldn't get triggered, but only a glance at the crowd that stood skin to skin was enough to make me dizzy.

"Patron" People nodded at Xander as we walked in.

Everyone seemed to recognize him, making me guess that he's been here a lot.
I couldn't picture him being here, dancing and flirting with girls. Having fun.
Bruno on the other side, seemed like he was ready to get It started.

We've been here for a total of three minutes, and Bruno has checked out five girls, three of them I'm pretty sure he's already been with purely based on the looks they gave him.

"The Russians will arrive in fifteen minutes, they're coming in through the back door" Alexandra spoke, it seemed like she was the one who had control on their associates and alliances by the things I've heard since the day she came.

"Bueno" Xander nodded in approval, I felt a lot of stares on me, I wasn't sure if it was because of dress or because I was standing next to their boss.

Xander's arm found its way around my waist, earning an annoyed glare from Alexandra.
"What are you doing?" I spoke through gritted teeth, as I tried to loosen his grip.
He wasn't even budging.
"Making sure, everyone here knows that you're not to be touched"

I let out a breathe, 
"You don't get to decide who gets to touch me and who doesn't" I spat, annoyed at how he acted like I was his property.
His eyes hardened at my voice, and his grip seemed to tighten in annoyance.
"Stop being so fucking difficult"

Alexandra made her way to his left side, and put her hand around him while dragging Bruno to her other side, to make it seem like we were all just one big happy group.
"Vamos" She said, putting on her infamous fake smile.

We made our way to the VIP section and entered a room with a view looking down on the whole club.
"Alexandra, I want you to take Luna and go downstairs" Xander commanded, why, just why.
"Que? I should be in this meeting" she argued, "I'm always in the meetings, the Russians will be expecting me" She continued.

Xander sighed in annoyance, "For once Alexa, do what I say without arguing".
Alexandra blinked, "I'm not a babysitter Xander" ouch.
"Alexa" Xander gritted, giving her a stern look.

She looked at him, then shifted her gaze to me and tightened her jaw before putting a smile on display, "Fine".
Making her way over to me. "Vamos" Lets go.
The fact that no one except Maria knew I understood Spanish, yet they all still spoke spanish amused me.

"No beber" No drinking.

Alexandra turned around, making sure that Xander didn't see her rolling her eyes before answering "Esta bien".
We made our way downstairs and entered the club again. The workers seemed to know Alexandra too, by the way some smiled while others gave her a smile mixed with fear while asking if she needed anything.

We sat down at a table not far away from the dancefloor, I looked around trying to see if there was a possibility for me to sneak out of here.
The only thing that was stopping me from trying was the thought of Amelie getting hurt.
Would he really hurt her?

"So, Luna" Alexandra spoke, breaking the silence. "I think we came off on the wrong foot"
I gave her an unsure look, taken aback from her sudden realization.
"I hadn't noticed" I replied, earning a laugh from her.

She waved at one of the workers, and whispered something in their ear, probably ordering, shifting her focus back to our conversation after the waiter nodded and left.
"I'm sorry if I may have come out strong, I'm very protective of Xander"

"Are you guys dating?" I asked, unsure if It was right or not to do so.

She smiled, a chuckle escaping her lips before saying no.
"Xander and I have known each other since the age of four, our parents knew each other well" Knew.
This only made me realize that, I knew absolutely nothing about Xander and his family other than what they did for work.

The article I read never went into detail about Xander or his family, only the generations and the crimes they'd been associated with.

"Oh" I answered, unsure of what to say.
"Do you like him?" She asked, catching me off guard.
Why would she even think something like that, he literally kidnapped me and threatened me.
"What? Why would you think that?" I asked, as the waiter placed two drinks on our table.

Mine was a darker shade of blue, and Alexa's was lighter.

"I've just seen the way you look at him" She chuckled, "Its cute". Hmpfh.
I wasn't sure what she meant, I haven't looked at him in any particular way.
"Anyways, it doesn't matter, cheers to a fresh start" She said, raising her glass. I wasn't a big drinker, but considering the order Xander gave before we left the room, I assumed this was non alcoholic.

Alexa continued making small talk, as we sipped on our drinks.
I found her sudden change in behavior weird, but I didn't want to be rude or judge too quickly.
My drink was halfway done, but when I sudden wave of dizziness started hitting me I wasn't so sure this drink was clean.

I looked at Alexa, and tried to make out her words, but it seemed like the room was spinning.
"I'm dizzy" I slurred, the words were difficult to get out. A smile appeared on her face, before she patted my back and disappeared.
I was hoping that she was going to get help, but I knew the chances of that were very low.

Breath, breath, breath.

1,

2,

3.

Nothing was helping, I was feeling drowsy.
My body felt like it was levitating, and the music was blocked out. The sudden nausea gave me no other option but to stand and search for the closest bathroom.

I stood up, and it felt like the whole room was dancing around me.
I could barely walk, without stumbling and suddenly I was in a pair of unfamiliar arms.
"Hola preciosa" My mind wasn't in the right place to start translating right now.
"Bath..bathroom" I stammered, trying to make the spinning stop. Why wasn't it stopping.

"You want to find a bathroom? I'll help you" The stranger answered, putting his arm around me.

I hated it, I hated the touch of unfamiliarity, I hated feeling disgusted mostly because I didn't know if it was by myself or the strange touch.
I felt, helpless, like a shadow on the corner who could only watch as chaos erupted.

My body was in no shape or form to deny the stranger willing to help, and therefore I let him lead the way to what I thought was the bathroom.
I found myself get dropped on a hard sofa, my head swinging back and forward, falling out of consciousness. The dizziness was too much to fight.

"Tan jodidamente hermosa" So fucing beautiful, the stranger spoke.

A glance on him, was enough for me to know, it was going to happen again.
Oh God, not again, please not again.

The stranger was on top of me, and I prepared as much as I could.

I felt a tear escape my eye, as I closed my eyes and did what I always had done.
I pretended that I was another place, I was back in my utopia.
My beautiful utopia, watching the sun rise, no matter what happens.

When minutes passed, I realized that I hadn't noticed the heavy weight disappearing.
I opened my eyes and realized that I was laying here, fully clothed and nothing had happened.
Did I manifest myself out? Or was the drink causing me to hallucinate?

Only when my blurry vision landed on a man on the floor, his face so bloody I could barely recognize the stranger from a couple of minutes ago.
As he pleaded for help, another punch landed on his face.
The tattoo on the arm grabbed the little of attention I could give, as my eyes landed on the building under the water.

"Atlantis" I tried to say, but came out as a whisper.
There he was, saving me from misery.
I had a feeling this wouldn't be the last time.

Feeling my consciousness give in, the last thing I heard was the familiar husky voice,
"Close your eyes Luna"

And a gunshot following seconds later.

////////
Its soo late here but I was so excited for this chapter that I HAD to write and post it before going to sleep -YALW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.1K 45
[BOOK 1] ๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง It's been years since I laid eyes on her. The last time I did, I held her body to the ground and watched her bleed out. I though...
25.8K 989 63
"What do you want?" I ask the men standing in front of me. All of them are wearing black jackets with matching jeans and masks. Before my suit-clad f...
46.9K 999 52
This story is purely made from my Imagination. A Mafia Romance By Dylanobriensmami ---------------------- ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐๐„๐‹๐‹๐„ ๐€๐‹๐•๐€๐‘๐„๐’ I was sen...
214K 7.2K 36
- ๐”๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐•๐„๐ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐•๐„๐๐ˆ๐‘๐’ ๐Ž๐๐„ -A second-chance enemies-to-lovers mafia romance- 'Till death do us part' was so much more than a vo...