Daddy is the Villain Xianjun.

由 Mikan1224

❦❦ The half-demon cub Ning Zhizhi was holding her fox tail in the empty Xianju Cave Mansion, starving to the... 更多

✥• 1 •✥ waiting for Daddy.
✥• 2 •✥ Beautiful Daddy.
✥• 3 •✥ prohibition
✥• 4 •✥ Second Senior Brother.
✤. 5 .✤
✤. 6 .✤ meet shishu, Zhangjiao Zhengren.
✥• 7 •✥
✤• 8 •✤ warming up
✤. 9 .✤
▷10◁ My Daughter
▷11◁ daughter slave.
▷12◁ gossips
▷13◁ Second Brother's past
▷14◁
▷15◁ in Daddy's absence
▷16◁ Mother
▷17◁
❅. 18 .❅ Lin jia.
❅. 19 .❅ Lin clan
❅. 20 .❅
◣21◢ ZhiZhi's secret treasure.
◣22◢ Eldest Senior Brother.
◣23◢ Daddy hurt.
◣24◢ seven colored blood refining grass.
◣25◢
◣26◢ Yiyang Xianjun
◣27◢ something forgotten
◣28◢ friendship
◣29◢ pill refining
◣30◢ learn to be a good father
❀•.31.•❀
❀•.32.•❀
❀•.33.•❀ what's difficult?
❀•.34.•❀ black pot
❀•.35.•❀ uncle Huan
❀•.36.•❀
❀•.37.•❀ Lin Qingjing
❀•.38.•❀ red berries for Daddy
❀•.39.•❀ shopping
▷40◁
▷41◁ half demon hybrid Jiang Hai.
▷42◁
▷43◁ new friend
▷44◁
▷45◁ ZhiZhi's yuanshen lamp.
▷46◁ Eldest Brother's Big present.
▷47◁ Jiaozhu
▷48◁ Enrollment
▷49◁ Guangling Xianjun's beloved Daughter.
❧•.50
❧•.51. Third Senior Brother
❧•.52. Home
❧•.53. Brothers and Sister
❧•.54
❧•.55
❧•.56. Danxia Zong.
❧•.57. Jiang Hai's Demon form.
❧•.58
❧•.59. Danhuo Zhenren's regret.
❧•.60. Chaofeng
❧•.61. Heaven's most beloved child
❥•.62. All is well.
❥•.63
❥•.64
❥•. 65. Family like this
❥•. 66‥
❥•. 67. errands
✾_68. WanLi Zhou
✾_69. Long Xuyu
✾_70. let's discuss about life
❧•. 71. are you ZhiZhi ?
❧•. 72. confirmation.
❧•. 73. emergence.
❧•. 74. making money.
❧•. 75. shameless.
❧•.76
❧•.77. Xiao jin's origin.
❧•.78.Jinwu's space.
❧•.79. The trial.
❧•.80. Chaofeng's crisis.
❦•.81.Chaofeng's anger.
❦•.82. My kids is better.
❦•.83.open furnace
❦•.84. bitter
❦•.85. Jealous
86❧ Business.
87❧
88❧ going home.
89❧ tears
90❧ a cub with a father
91❧ father and daughter.
92❧ Blessing
93❧
94❧ speculation
95❧ retreat
96❧ unreasonable
97❧ decides.
98❧ does it hurts ?
99❧ the pain he deserved.
100❧ troublesome.
..101..Hei jiao long.
..102..Heijiao patriarch
..103..disappointment
..104..out the customs
..105..watching the fun
106❧ extraordinary woman.
107❧ Taiyi Zong's jokes.
108❧ down the mountain.
109❧ uncle?
110❧
111❧ found a Fox
112❧ gratifying
113❧ fox clan patriarch.
114❧ pot after pot
115❧ really an Eyesore.
116❧ pick up mother.
117❧
118❧ judgements.
119❧ the prices for affections.
120❧ latest gossip
121❧ worth
122❧ one step late.
123❧
124❧
125❧ the trace of Her Mother's past.
❦•.126 . ZhiZhi's father.
127❧
128❧ You are not worthy.
129❧ You don't deserve Her.
❦•.130. truth.
❧•.131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
* 140.
141...
142...
143...
144...
145...
146、
147、
148、
149、
150、
•151
•153
•154
•155
156•
157• Xu yu's ending.
158• Daddy can't live without ZhiZhi, ah!
159 •Finale•

•152

374 5 0
由 Mikan1224

Taiyizong headmaster looked at Immortal Guangling who disappeared in the blink of an eye, and smiled helplessly.

He stood holding the spirit sword for a while, but decided not to cause trouble, and turned back to the city.

The fox cub was lying on his father's shoulder, shaking his hairy ears. Seeing that no one from Taizong came up, he didn't even use it as a dog skin plaster, and was surprised.

But they are all unimportant people. She didn't take it to heart, and she nestled into a fox group in her father's arms, holding the storage ring in her hand and whispering, "Mother, Zhizhi wants to continue for her mother. I 've got revenge. It must have burned Xiangshui."

Xiangshui provoked the relationship between her mother and Immortal Lord Yiyang, and she succeeded. Although it was bad, it was even worse when she heard about Yiyang, who had no protection for her mother. Xianjun.

But betraying the news of her mother to Mo Xiu, this is the big bad thing that Xiang Shui did herself, and she must seek revenge for her.

Touching the storage ring, the fox cub whispered, and by the way, he put some magic transformation pills on the coffin of the storage ring, and then he recovered his mind and leaned into the arms of the Guangling Immortal Monarch wholeheartedly.

The magic pill turned into strands of pure black magic energy and melted into the coffin below the sword energy.

When the word "Xiang Shui" was passed into the coffin together with the demonic energy, the large and gentle black demonic energy in the coffin rolled and surged again.

From the gentle demonic energy like tidal mist, little by little, it was as if the jet-black brilliance became more and more condensed, and merged into the silent body of the fox clan below.

A fur claw held up by demonic energy instantly transformed into a slender white hand, reaching to the top of the coffin.

As if to open the coffin.

"Bang!" 

The sword qi pressed down heavily, wrapping the coffin even more tightly, without penetrating any wisp of magic qi.

That snow-white hand turned into a dead claw again, and fell into the sarcophagus, motionless again.

The black demonic energy rolled around for a while.

The sarcophagus wrapped in sword energy disappeared.

The fox cub naturally couldn't hear what happened to the lightning and flint under the sword energy. She felt that it seemed to have flown through many places in the Demon Realm along the way.

The Demon Territory is a very desolate place. Except for the places where the demons gather, there are few traces of demon activities in other places.

But when they finally hovered above a canyon, they saw a middle-aged woman shivering beside the huge canyon, desperately trying to escape, and crying with tears all over her face.

Immortal Monarch Guangling stopped in the distance, looked down at his feet, and said with a sneer, "It's a great formation. It's not small."

He is indeed an indomitable sword cultivator, but he is not arrogant enough to face the enemy cautious.

Not far from the foot is the hidden forbidden formation, blocking all the spiritual energy and immortal energy, so that the monks who fall into it will be bound, and they will not be able to obtain the spiritual energy to maintain their bodies from the heaven and the earth.

Moreover, there are several kinds of vicious magic tools, as long as they fall into the forbidden formation, these magic tools can attack and devour the monks who have lost their strength in the formation.

Looking at Jiang Hai who had turned into a demon beside him, Xianjun Guangling looked at Xiang Shui who was in the middle of the banning formation and said to his disciples with a smile, 

"Didn't you say she is the most beloved person surnamed Jiang? In the attack range of the magic weapon, this love is really impressive."

This is really love.

Love Xiangshui so much that she will die!

"Help, help!" The middle-aged woman who was lying on the edge of the canyon, facing those hidden magic weapons, saw Xianjun Guangling and others standing far away in the air.

She lost her cultivation base, her eyes were blurred, and she could clearly see who those cultivators were. She cried and cried, "Please help me, help me!" She felt that this world was extremely scary.

How happy she was when she was in Taiyizong.

She was protected and loved by her senior brothers, and there were so many monks who adored her, who were all so kind to her.

This made her always conceited and felt that she was the happiest person in the world. Even when she had just left Taiyi Sect with the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons, she felt that she was the happiest person.

In this world, only Fairy Xiangshui can win the heart of the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons.

Even if the Demon Cultivator had a bad reputation in the cultivation world, the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons was always one of the best and feared heroes in the world.

Only she can get this man.

But such a beautiful dream has not been done for a long time, and when he wakes up, he is faced with even more terrifying things.

Lovers who once cherished and depended on each other changed their faces almost overnight.

He no longer had any tender feelings for her face that had lost her beauty and youth, and he was wary of her, looked at her suspiciously, and even left her to his disciples to be tortured at will.

Thinking of the demon girl who was born exactly like her, but was a million times more vicious, and had been tormenting her these days, tears flowed out of Xiang Shui.

She was beaten to pieces, and she felt like she had been shattered into small pieces.

No matter how she begged and cried, the demon girl showed no mercy, and the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons did not come back to speak for her.

The severe pain that lashed to her soul still tormented her deeply even now. Every time the flogging on her body took away a bit of her vitality, making her more and more old and pitiful.

Xiangshui is almost dying.

She shivered in pain, blood dripped on the ground, and finally understood what a magic cultivator was.

Even when she is exhausted, she will be thrown here as a so-called "bait."

Bait.

The much-loved Xiangshui Fairy is only worthy of being a "bait".

"Guangling, why, don't you dare to come?" Just as Xiangshui was struggling, the shadow of a man suddenly appeared beside her.

The Sect Master of Wan Mozong was standing beside the dying, extremely weak Xiangshui, and looked at the sky with a sullen face to the immortal Guangling who was standing outside the forbidden formation.

He imagined that Immortal Emperor Guangling would go out in person, but... Should Lei Fan and Lin Qingya be so idle, isn't it just a personal grievance from the junior sister? Does this all come together?

His eyes fell deeply on Jiang Hai, who was wearing bone armor for a moment, and the Sect Master of Wan Mozong showed a smile, kicked the Xiangshui under his feet, and said to Immortal Guangling, "As long as you dare to enter the great formation, I will put Xiangshui will be handed over to you."

Give her to Immortal Lord Guangling?

Thinking of Immortal Guangling who cut off half of his body with a single sword, Xiang Shui couldn't help showing a horrified expression no matter how he was dying.

"Brother Jiang, you can't, you can't do this!" What is the pain in the heart? It is nothing more than being thrown out as a flag by the loved one mercilessly, but it is still the great enemy.

Xiang Shui struggled to grab the foot of the robe of the Sect Master of the Ten Thousand Demon Sect, and cried, "We have been in love for so many years, I betrayed everything for you, for you, you can't do this to me!"

She betrayed the sect because of him ! The door, hurt so many people.

But now, he wants to return her to those people.

She will die without a burial.

"Xiang Shui, we have been together for so many years, and I treat you sincerely." The Sect Master of Wan Mozong lowered his head impatiently, and said softly with a bit of disgust at the old face full of whip marks, "You Don't you love me too? Now, it's time to prove your feelings for me."

The disgust in his eyes cannot be mistaken. Even if Xiangshui's eyes are blurred, he can still feel the ruthlessness of this man, so he listens to Wan Wan again. The Sect Master of the Demon Sect said lightly, "And Xiangshui, your mother and daughter's hearts are too vicious. You can do anything to Yiyang. I'm afraid if you can return to the right path, you won't mind taking credit for me."

 Those who betrayed once, just Can't believe it anymore.

The Sect Master of Wan Mozong understands this truth deeply.

But these words made Xiang Shui stunned.

"Vicious? But we are all for you." Besides, why did she betray? Also for him.

Now, he is the one who dislikes her, is wary of her, and criticizes her for being a betrayal once.

It was like a sharp knife piercing her heart.

In Xiang Shui's mouth, a large mouth of blood suddenly poured out, and he could no longer support it, and he fell to the ground and let go of the corner of his clothes.

The Sect Master of Wan Mozong avoided the blood she spat out, stood farther away, and provocatively asked Immortal Guangling, "Why, don't you care about your daughter's enemy?"

This was actually provoked by Immortal Guangling. Taoism.

The foundation of Immortal Guangling's enlightenment is that he can do whatever he wants. If he wants to kill, he will kill. If he hesitates now, he will not dare to take a step forward because of danger, and he will naturally restrain his Dao heart.

The viciousness of this person is obvious. Although the fox cub doesn't understand the so-called Dao Xin, he faintly feels that the villain has no good intentions. He hugged his tail and shouted loudly, "The enemy is important, and the father is more important! She is a fart! It is not worth it!"

Even if she was an enemy, she couldn't compare to Immortal Guangling in her heart.

Guangling Xianjun couldn't help laughing, and asked the sect master of Wan Mozong with a smile, "Do you think I'm not entering the banning formation because I'm afraid ?"

She is ruthless, and she finds it interesting, and she is reluctant to let her hear less of your ruthlessness."

Xianjun Guangling held the spirit sword in his hand and looked at the Xiangshui Tian who was twitching into a ball of tears because of what the Sect Master of Wan Mozong had just said. Mei said, "I can kill her, but it's not as interesting as the pain in your heart that you gave her like a knife. Moreover, when you first pushed Yiyang to abandon his wife and daughter, and now, she is abandoned by her beloved, this is just like that. ."

Xiangshui, a weak person, even if he is in the Great Forbidden Formation, it is only a matter of a sword.

But she died so cheaply for her.

Even if she were to die, she had to let her taste what it was like to be hurt by a loved one.

"Are you happy watching the play?" Guangling Xianjun also asked the fox cub in his arms.

The little guy's eyes widened, looked up at her father, met his smiling eyes, couldn't help but kissed his cold cheek.

"Daddy is the best daddy in the world!" Fox cub announced loudly.

Indeed, very relieved very relieved, very happy very happy.

Can't say anything else, but happy.

 "Since she is happy, she has no value to exist anymore. Banning the Great Formation, this is what it is." The handsome man pointed his sword to the sky, and at that moment, countless sword lights exploded and converged on his sword edge.

The icy killing intent oscillated for several miles, and the killing intent turned into countless icy sword edges. Thousands of swords fell from the sky and the earth, and the sword tip was downward, covering everything. The long sword in the hand of Immortal Guangling swung gently down.

Thousands of cold sword intents fell at the same time, covering the entire canyon.

The Great Array of Prohibition could not resist.

"Xianjun spare your life!" In this last plea, countless sword intents fell, turning the dying woman's figure on the canyon into powder.

"Ah, there's no scum left... It's not intentional." 

Immortal Guangling said insincerely to the stunned fox cub who was holding a ball of golden crow fire in his mouth and smoked from his mouth.

"It's all her fault, she's too weak."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

533K 17.3K 157
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...
19.2K 478 7
Aadya 27. Aachal 24. Arranged marriage au. An attempt to salvage my thirsty heart. This is my first fanfic. Let me know how it is. Dedicated to all...
296K 3.7K 58
Preferences and imagines if you and the it characters// REQUESTS CLOSED! •Richie •Beverly •Stan •bill •Eddie |wrote this years ago so some of my...
156K 9.8K 45
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...