Daddy is the Villain Xianjun.

By Mikan1224

❦❦ The half-demon cub Ning Zhizhi was holding her fox tail in the empty Xianju Cave Mansion, starving to the... More

✥• 1 •✥ waiting for Daddy.
✥• 2 •✥ Beautiful Daddy.
✥• 3 •✥ prohibition
✥• 4 •✥ Second Senior Brother.
✤. 5 .✤
✤. 6 .✤ meet shishu, Zhangjiao Zhengren.
✥• 7 •✥
✤• 8 •✤ warming up
✤. 9 .✤
▷10◁ My Daughter
▷11◁ daughter slave.
▷12◁ gossips
▷13◁ Second Brother's past
▷14◁
▷15◁ in Daddy's absence
▷16◁ Mother
▷17◁
❅. 18 .❅ Lin jia.
❅. 19 .❅ Lin clan
❅. 20 .❅
◣21◢ ZhiZhi's secret treasure.
◣22◢ Eldest Senior Brother.
◣23◢ Daddy hurt.
◣24◢ seven colored blood refining grass.
◣25◢
◣26◢ Yiyang Xianjun
◣27◢ something forgotten
◣28◢ friendship
◣29◢ pill refining
◣30◢ learn to be a good father
❀•.31.•❀
❀•.32.•❀
❀•.33.•❀ what's difficult?
❀•.34.•❀ black pot
❀•.35.•❀ uncle Huan
❀•.36.•❀
❀•.37.•❀ Lin Qingjing
❀•.38.•❀ red berries for Daddy
❀•.39.•❀ shopping
▷40◁
▷41◁ half demon hybrid Jiang Hai.
▷42◁
▷43◁ new friend
▷44◁
▷45◁ ZhiZhi's yuanshen lamp.
▷46◁ Eldest Brother's Big present.
▷47◁ Jiaozhu
▷48◁ Enrollment
▷49◁ Guangling Xianjun's beloved Daughter.
❧•.50
❧•.51. Third Senior Brother
❧•.52. Home
❧•.53. Brothers and Sister
❧•.54
❧•.55
❧•.56. Danxia Zong.
❧•.57. Jiang Hai's Demon form.
❧•.58
❧•.59. Danhuo Zhenren's regret.
❧•.60. Chaofeng
❧•.61. Heaven's most beloved child
❥•.62. All is well.
❥•.63
❥•.64
❥•. 65. Family like this
❥•. 66‥
❥•. 67. errands
✾_68. WanLi Zhou
✾_69. Long Xuyu
✾_70. let's discuss about life
❧•. 71. are you ZhiZhi ?
❧•. 72. confirmation.
❧•. 73. emergence.
❧•. 74. making money.
❧•. 75. shameless.
❧•.76
❧•.77. Xiao jin's origin.
❧•.78.Jinwu's space.
❧•.79. The trial.
❧•.80. Chaofeng's crisis.
❦•.81.Chaofeng's anger.
❦•.82. My kids is better.
❦•.83.open furnace
❦•.84. bitter
❦•.85. Jealous
86❧ Business.
87❧
88❧ going home.
89❧ tears
90❧ a cub with a father
91❧ father and daughter.
92❧ Blessing
93❧
94❧ speculation
95❧ retreat
96❧ unreasonable
97❧ decides.
98❧ does it hurts ?
99❧ the pain he deserved.
100❧ troublesome.
..101..Hei jiao long.
..102..Heijiao patriarch
..103..disappointment
..104..out the customs
..105..watching the fun
106❧ extraordinary woman.
107❧ Taiyi Zong's jokes.
108❧ down the mountain.
109❧ uncle?
110❧
111❧ found a Fox
112❧ gratifying
113❧ fox clan patriarch.
114❧ pot after pot
115❧ really an Eyesore.
116❧ pick up mother.
117❧
118❧ judgements.
119❧ the prices for affections.
120❧ latest gossip
121❧ worth
122❧ one step late.
123❧
124❧
125❧ the trace of Her Mother's past.
127❧
128❧ You are not worthy.
129❧ You don't deserve Her.
❦•.130. truth.
❧•.131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
* 140.
141...
142...
143...
144...
145...
146、
147、
148、
149、
150、
•151
•152
•153
•154
•155
156•
157• Xu yu's ending.
158• Daddy can't live without ZhiZhi, ah!
159 •Finale•

❦•.126 . ZhiZhi's father.

692 10 0
By Mikan1224

So, what should have been known?

The fox cub looked at her father blankly.

The handsome man looked down at her, thinking for a long time for the first time.

A man who has always been covered by sharp-edge,  this time he is not so straightforward.

even hesitant.

"Daddy?"

Mao's ears trembled, and the little guy tilted her head to look at her daddy.

Immortal Lord Guangling was silent for a while.

The green-haired fox quietly crouched beside Zhizhi's hand and licked her chubby paws.

At this time, Immortal Guangling said slowly, "There are some things that shouldn't be concealed from you. Because of my selfishness, I thought that it was better to conceal it for you, but now... while you are kept in the dark and let you face an unknown enemy."

His slender hand gently touched Zhizhi's little head, the little guy was a little uneasy, her tail was hanging down, she carefully pulled at the placket of his shirt and calling out timidly. 

"Daddy!"

"Yes." Immortal Lord Guangling responded.

The fox cub felt that this response was like a needle in the sea.

She was relieved and hurriedly put her little head on her father's arm.

"Master, the disciple..."

"There is no need to retire." 

Immortal Guangling said to Lin Qingya and Jiang Hai, "After you know about it, you will naturally remember Zhizhi's enemies. When you meet those scumbags in the future, you can smash them all into thousands of pieces. Duan."

He said bloody words, but patted Zhizhi's soft little shoulder lightly with his hands, and said in a harmonious voice, 

"Zhizhi, your biological father is someone else." 

In the dantian, Xiao Jin was so shocked that he burst into flames, 

"What?!" 

The fox cub was also stunned.

She looking at her Daddy stupidly, Guangling Xianjun said after much deliberation, "Your mother's Taoist companion is someone else, and I broke into the cave just by chance... the person who agreed with your mother to pick you up was not Me, it's not me who is starving you."

Even when he was so nervous, Immortal Guangling could finally settle his grievances, so he must say aloud. It wasn't him who almost starved his daughter to death!!! 

Since he entered the Dao, he has no idea how many black pots he has taken and he never cares.

There is only this one pot, he is brooding endlessly.

Lin Qingya had guessed for a long time, so it is not surprising to hear that.

Jiang Hai couldn't see any more expressions.

The quietness of the disciples and the fox cub, and even the red gold flames were suppressed, which also made Immortal Guangling reveal a faint smile.

He said patiently to Zhizhi, "your mother's former Taoist companion is Yiyang. Back then, Xiangshui framed your mother, forced your mother away, and colluded with the demon cultivators to surround and kill your mother. Although it depends on the situation, it should be It was your mother escaped, you said that your mother was seriously injured..."

Since she could raise Zhizhi until this big, it can be seen that the Wan Mozong failed to siege the Red Fox.

But Zhizhi once mentioned that her mother's demon pill was broken and died of serious injuries. It can be seen that even if she escaped, she had to pay a huge price.

However, at that time, Xiangshui had not yet been exposed to collude with the magic cultivator, and it was probably because of this that Zhizhi's mother only thought that Xiangshui forced her away out of a woman's scheming and did not associate Xiangshui with the magic cultivator. .

Therefore, Zhizhi was entrusted to her biological father.

That Xiang Shui has been pretending for so many years, and the camouflage has always been very good.

If it wasn't for the black dragon puppet released by the demon cultivator, she would still be a beloved "fairy" in Taiyizong.

"If your mother knew that Xiangshui had colluded with Mo Xiu, I'm afraid she wouldn't have notified Yiyang to pick you up."

Isn't that sending a sheep in to a tiger's mouth?

Who would have thought that there were people in the Taiyi Sect, the Righteous Dao Sect, who had close contacts with the Demon Cultivator.

Lin Qingya frowned slightly.

Zhizhi listened honestly, and when Xianjun Guangling looked at her, she pulled on her little jacket and asked in a low voice, 

"So, the one who killed and hurt my mother was Xiangshui, the sect master of Wan Mozong And Yiyang, right?"

She wasn't too interested in anything else, she only knew that the man who betrayed her mother and left her mother was Yiyang, he hurt her and ignored her for many years. He even gave up her mother for another so-called little junior sister.

That kind of injury would hurt her mother no matter how free and easy going she was.

She clenched her fists hard and continued, "They are all Zhizhi's enemies, so don't let them go in the future."

"Zhizhi, the fact that your biological father is Yiyang..."

"What's wrong with this? " 

The fox cub, who firmly remembered hatred, stared blankly at Immortal Guangling.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" The red-gold flame in Dantian asked in a trance.

"That's all right." Guangling Xianjun said while holding his cheeks.

Zhizhi nodded her head and said, "Dad is so strange. Is there any need to hide this from Zhizhi?" 

She just felt that her father was both guilty and regretful. Anyway, her relationship was very complicated. She thought there was something.

It's just a matter of a mere biological father, what is it in the fox cub's heart?

Who is the biological father, does it matter?

She hugged Xianjun Guangling and said, "I thought Daddy wanted to raise other cubs."

Although she would also like Daddy's other children very much, but... don't tell her so directly, Xu Xu Picture it, picture it slowly.

"How could it be? It's enough to keep one of you." Immortal Guangling raised his eyebrows and tugged at the fat girl's hairy ears with a smile.

Sure enough, he has other secrets than being nervous, and Yiyang is not worth mentioning in the eyes of the fox cubs.

If it weren't for the hatred of Zhizhi's mother, Yiyang would be nothing in this little thing's heart.

The little guy's eyes lit up when she heard this, she raised her tail high and threw herself into his arms.  arched it back and forth.

This should be a shocking secret and it is something that people worry about will lead to changes in the family, but it is so simple, without causing any waves.

On the contrary, the fox cub was still saying viciously, "It turned out to be Yiyang! No wonder Dad stabbed him, he stabbed him well!" 

No matter how much pain, could it be worth the pain in her mother's heart?

Thinking of Yiyang teaming up with his fellow apprentices and Xiangshui bullying her mother, Zhizhi wrote them down one by one, and continued, 

"I remember them all! When I meet them in the future, I will burn them all for my mother!" 

he stared into her eyes, it seemed like nothing, but in fact she was still suffering for her mother.

The big blue-haired fox gently put his tail on top of her head and Immortal Lord Guangling said warmly, 

"Now he has become half a waste and letting him suffer like this is the biggest torture for him." 

The strong are reduced to cripple with broken dantian. Such a gap is the biggest torture to Immortal Lord Yiyang.

Dying too soon was a relief for him.

"My mother is also broken. He should also taste the pain of my mother. There is also the sect master of Wan Mozong and Xiangshui." 

Zhizhi paused and said to Immortal Guangling, "And then Weihe River. No wonder he pry my mother's sarcophagus. He also has a share." 

She gritted her teeth, repeated the enemy in her  mind again and the little guy said with her fat paw, "Dad, you have avenged Zhizhi and mother a lot."

She has The best dad in the world.

Yiyang, Xiangshui, Weihe, and the Sect Master of Wan Mozong who was cut off of the demon baby... are all daddy avenging her.

"Daddy is the best daddy in the world." 

She wrapped her tail around Immortal Emperor Guangling's neck again and twitched her little nose.

"Naturally. I am naturally the best."

Guangling Xianjun smiled and tightened the fox's tail on his neck.

Tie tightly to feel the cub's love for him.

Although it's hot, it's okay to have love.

"Then Master, do these people want to issue a killing order?"

"No need." 

Guangling Xianjun lazily hugged his cub, and said to Lin Qingya indifferently, "It's enough to fight and kill the demon cultivator. . For such cheap beasts, killing them is too cheap. Killing and punishing, they have to learn something."

What is killing and punishing?

Lin Qingya has been practicing with the real head teacher for a long time, and the mind is naturally clear.

Soon, he went to the interrogation dungeon to interrogate the demon cultivator who was brought back by Jiang Hai, and learned a few places where the demon cultivator was most important.

Before the demon cultivator fell into Jiang Hai's hands, the demon cultivator reacted. Within a few days, Lin Qingya personally took out his sword and took Jiang Hai with him. 

The brothers traveled for tens of thousands of miles, and took down the most elite of the Ten Thousand Demon Sect. Beheaded the demon cultivator tens of thousands of people and slashed Yangding Mountain with his sword, creating a huge hole in treasure house and looting the treasure house.

At almost the same time, the eight elders of the fox clan above the god-transforming stage went to the boundless sea at the same time and together with the powerhouses of the HeiJiao clan, they turned the boundless sea over, forcing out the sect master of the Ten Thousand Demon Sect and the demon cultivator. . 

 A five-tailed green fox stood in the sky, and with one tail, it shattered most of the demon cultivators except the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demon Sect. 

The Sect Master of Hehuan Sect confronted the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demon Sect and let the Heijiao Patriarch bit off half of his body in one bite with much hatred. 

The few remaining demon cultivators escaped. 

 When this series of earth-shattering battles subsided, the disciples of the righteous path who were out to eliminate demons found that the demon cultivator could no longer make waves. 

The elite demon cultivators were beheaded several times, and even the Sect Master of the Ten Thousand Demon Sect was seriously injured and defeated without a trace. The remaining low-level demon cultivators were the opponents of the morale-boosted righteous disciples. 

For a time, there were very few ghosts in the cultivation world, but it soon regained its calm and the righteous path was victorious.

When the demon cultivator gradually withered and fell in the pursuit of the righteous path, more disciples of the righteous path had packed up and returned to the sect to return to their lives. 

a fox cub sat upright in a huge warehouse, surrounded by all kinds of auras Shiny treasures.

The sect master of Wan Mozong cultivates the way of magic by himself, but what he can collect the most is the magic tools and treasures of the right way.

The messy and vicious magic weapons were all picked out and taken away by Jiang Hai, and the rest were treasures that will not hinder Zhizhi. The little guy was dizzy when she counted.

"Two hundred eighty, two hundred eighty-one, two hundred and two..." She counted, and the tip of her tail hung down pitifully, and counted again, 

"One, two..."

Not very smart, Faced with so many treasures, the cub's eyes dazzled. Knowing that this is the treasure house of the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons, Zhizhi squeezed her fists hard and whispered, 

"Never let him go in the future." 

The Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons ran fast, why didn't you tell the Demons to run? ?

She silently put a newly refined elixir into the storage ring, and the elixir fell on her mother's sarcophagus.

Ever since she returned to the Vientiane Sect, she has gotten used to it, putting a panacea on the sarcophagus every day.

talk to my mother every day.

The spirit pill, like every time before, turned into a pure pill energy from the sword intent of Immortal Guangling, and sank into the sarcophagus below the sword energy.

Seeing that the dan qi was absorbed by the sarcophagus, the little guy tilted her head, thinking that the sarcophagus could still absorb the dan qi, which was very strange.

It's just my mother's sarcophagus, so it's normal to be subtle.

She probed her divine sense into the storage ring and said in a low voice, "Mother, it's a pity, it's too late. I don't know if they still have Yuan Ying that they can take out to sacrifice to you. Mother, Yiyang failed her mother, I hate him to death."

Immortal Lord Yiyang doesn't support her, she doesn't care, he's just a stranger she doesn't know.

But hurting her mother is absolutely unforgivable.

She babbled.

Speaking of hating Immortal Lord Yiyang, the demonic energy that was quietly radiating in the sarcophagus suddenly vibrated and dispersed and quickly subsided.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3.2K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
103K 5K 18
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
14K 716 8
"Did you have fun?" "Did you get everything out of your system?" "I...-." "Good, good... welcome home Blackfire." Summary in chapter
444K 14.5K 140
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...