Daddy is the Villain Xianjun.

By Mikan1224

❦❦ The half-demon cub Ning Zhizhi was holding her fox tail in the empty Xianju Cave Mansion, starving to the... More

✥• 1 •✥ waiting for Daddy.
✥• 2 •✥ Beautiful Daddy.
✥• 3 •✥ prohibition
✥• 4 •✥ Second Senior Brother.
✤. 5 .✤
✤. 6 .✤ meet shishu, Zhangjiao Zhengren.
✥• 7 •✥
✤• 8 •✤ warming up
✤. 9 .✤
▷10◁ My Daughter
▷11◁ daughter slave.
▷12◁ gossips
▷13◁ Second Brother's past
▷14◁
▷15◁ in Daddy's absence
▷16◁ Mother
▷17◁
❅. 18 .❅ Lin jia.
❅. 19 .❅ Lin clan
❅. 20 .❅
◣21◢ ZhiZhi's secret treasure.
◣22◢ Eldest Senior Brother.
◣23◢ Daddy hurt.
◣24◢ seven colored blood refining grass.
◣25◢
◣26◢ Yiyang Xianjun
◣27◢ something forgotten
◣28◢ friendship
◣29◢ pill refining
◣30◢ learn to be a good father
❀•.31.•❀
❀•.32.•❀
❀•.33.•❀ what's difficult?
❀•.34.•❀ black pot
❀•.35.•❀ uncle Huan
❀•.36.•❀
❀•.37.•❀ Lin Qingjing
❀•.38.•❀ red berries for Daddy
❀•.39.•❀ shopping
▷40◁
▷41◁ half demon hybrid Jiang Hai.
▷42◁
▷43◁ new friend
▷44◁
▷45◁ ZhiZhi's yuanshen lamp.
▷46◁ Eldest Brother's Big present.
▷47◁ Jiaozhu
▷48◁ Enrollment
▷49◁ Guangling Xianjun's beloved Daughter.
❧•.50
❧•.51. Third Senior Brother
❧•.52. Home
❧•.53. Brothers and Sister
❧•.54
❧•.55
❧•.56. Danxia Zong.
❧•.57. Jiang Hai's Demon form.
❧•.58
❧•.59. Danhuo Zhenren's regret.
❧•.60. Chaofeng
❧•.61. Heaven's most beloved child
❥•.62. All is well.
❥•.63
❥•.64
❥•. 65. Family like this
❥•. 66‥
❥•. 67. errands
✾_68. WanLi Zhou
✾_69. Long Xuyu
✾_70. let's discuss about life
❧•. 71. are you ZhiZhi ?
❧•. 72. confirmation.
❧•. 73. emergence.
❧•. 74. making money.
❧•. 75. shameless.
❧•.76
❧•.77. Xiao jin's origin.
❧•.78.Jinwu's space.
❧•.79. The trial.
❧•.80. Chaofeng's crisis.
❦•.81.Chaofeng's anger.
❦•.82. My kids is better.
❦•.83.open furnace
❦•.84. bitter
❦•.85. Jealous
86❧ Business.
87❧
88❧ going home.
89❧ tears
90❧ a cub with a father
91❧ father and daughter.
92❧ Blessing
94❧ speculation
95❧ retreat
96❧ unreasonable
97❧ decides.
98❧ does it hurts ?
99❧ the pain he deserved.
100❧ troublesome.
..101..Hei jiao long.
..102..Heijiao patriarch
..103..disappointment
..104..out the customs
..105..watching the fun
106❧ extraordinary woman.
107❧ Taiyi Zong's jokes.
108❧ down the mountain.
109❧ uncle?
110❧
111❧ found a Fox
112❧ gratifying
113❧ fox clan patriarch.
114❧ pot after pot
115❧ really an Eyesore.
116❧ pick up mother.
117❧
118❧ judgements.
119❧ the prices for affections.
120❧ latest gossip
121❧ worth
122❧ one step late.
123❧
124❧
125❧ the trace of Her Mother's past.
❦•.126 . ZhiZhi's father.
127❧
128❧ You are not worthy.
129❧ You don't deserve Her.
❦•.130. truth.
❧•.131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
* 140.
141...
142...
143...
144...
145...
146、
147、
148、
149、
150、
•151
•152
•153
•154
•155
156•
157• Xu yu's ending.
158• Daddy can't live without ZhiZhi, ah!
159 •Finale•

93❧

565 13 0
By Mikan1224

Although Jiang Hai entered the mountain gate as a cultivator of Jindan and soon the Jindan was consummated, he also said that he would try to step into infant.

But suddenly the vision of forming a baby appeared, the spiritual energy of heaven and earth gathered, this is the birth of the infant and the condensed soul of the soul.

Signs of the successful shaping have begun.

Seeing this scene, could the real headmaster be unhappy?

The Vientiane Sect has a fox cub from Jindan and an additional Nascent Soul cultivator, which is a greater help for the Vientiane Sect.

Double happiness!

Moreover, Jianghai is the vein of Guangling Xianjun.

If Lin Qingya can really take over his position as head teacher in the future, then Jiang Hai will go out with him, he is a close relative and he can also become Lin Qingya's assistant.

Thinking about it this way, the headmaster really has a sense of destiny.

Destiny, let the lineage of Guangling Xianjun prosper and benefit the Vientiane Sect.

"Alright, alright!" The real headmaster was exclaiming.

However, Zhizhi was still looking up at the sky.

The tall and tall heaven and earth dharma that seemed to support the heavens and the earth, pieces of black bone armor cracked on the face of the dharma, the expressionless, emotionless handsome face.

There seemed to be a feeling of anger and anger in the vertical pupil of the forehead, but the dharma figure raised his hand slightly, trying to peel off the black and hideous bone armor on his face little by little, and it looked like a cut with the demons.

But that... how painful.

Moreover, it made the fox cub feel ignorantly that, whether it was the tall and terrifying black golem that just appeared, or the dharma of heaven and earth that gradually appeared in the form of a "human", in fact, it was actually her third senior brother Jiang Hai.

Why must he strip away the part that belongs to him?

The little guy didn't understand, but she still wanted to let her third senior brother know that when he was in pain, they were still by his side.

He was not alone in suffering.

She looked at the celestial image that slowly showed a human appearance, and the demon body gradually faded away, and said in a low voice, "Senior brother, Zhizhi is back. Zhizhi is here with third brother. The pain flying away, the pain flying away. ."

She instinctively felt that Jiang Hai would definitely be in great pain at this moment, the big tail behind her fell down with a clatter, and she felt extremely distressed.

The sound was very small and could not be heard in the whistling aura storm, but the huge Dharma image above the mountain seemed to bow its head.

Whether it was a pair of unwavering eyes or that weird vertical pupil, they all quietly and truly looked at the little guy below who was still looking at him with concern and distress.

A small fox cub is like dust in front of such a huge dharma image of heaven and earth, but a bright color flashed in the eyes of that dharma image without emotion. 

 The pitch-black, demonic bone armor was still peeling off piece by piece, but it did not disappear, but floated in the raging wind and thunder, turning into an equally huge black god of magic. 

This golem is dark all over, with sharp bones, dark eyes, a blood-colored body, and a pair of huge sharp black claws, as if it can tear apart the world. In the blink of an eye, the golem and the human-shaped dharma facing Zhizhi stood opposite each other. 

The two faced each other with their backs facing each other, but they seemed to merge into one, like the front and back of a dharma. The front is a man, and the back is a demon. They seem to be opposites, but they rely on each other. When this opposite dharma image was truly formed, two different faces looked up at the sky at the same time, opened their mouths and devoured the endless spiritual energy of heaven and earth in the sky.

 Seemingly dissatisfied, the magic claws lifted up and grabbed the spiritual energy of heaven and earth, as if pulling a long yarn, pulling more spiritual energy out of the heaven and earth, swallowing it. 

The sky was furious. The sound of wind and thunder crashed down around the mountain peaks, the storm raged, and the lightning and thunder rumbled.

The fox cub was a small one in the storm, and was protected by the Guangling Immortal Monarch. She stared blankly at the sky above the mountain that greedily devoured the spiritual energy of heaven and earth. Her third senior brother, whose shadow was even more solidified.

"Third Senior Brother, eat more and make up for it!" A fox cub babbled to cheer her Third Senior Brother.

The double phantom eats faster.

It was not until the wind and thunder wilted and dissipated weakly, and a real sky light reflected from the sky, that phantom slowly let go of the aura of heaven and earth in his hand, and as the aura dissipated, he bowed his head and watched quietly again. Standing on the mountain peak, his family.

Guangling Immortal Monarch, Fox Cub, Master Chief, and Lin Qingya... They all stood on the messy mountain peak, and there was no disapproval in their eyes, only smiles. 

In terms of the double body law, one person's slender hand and a black magic claw fell at the same time, one left and one right, as if to gather and protect the family members he valued in such hands. However, the next moment, the dharma phase dissipated, and the traces disappeared. 

"This dharma image..." The headmaster muttered to himself, and said in a low voice, "The twins of humans and demons are indeed somewhat different."

"Maybe it's the young prince of the demon race." Immortal Lord Guangling said casually. They all speculated that Jiang Hai might have something to do with the demon cultivator and he was the young prince of the demon clan that the demon cultivator was looking for.

When Jiang Hai returned to the sect, he naturally reported his own affairs directly to the master teacher.

Because the real head teacher knew about this, Immortal Lord Guangling made a joke. Master Zhangjiao didn't care about the skinny face at all, shook his head and said, "What if he really is the young master of the demon clan? Since he was accepted into the mountain gate, he is a disciple of my Wanxiang Sect. What young master, what devil Xiu, it has nothing to do with him." 

The Vientiane Sect is all-encompassing, what happened to the young master of the Demon Race? As long as the heart is on the right path, the real headmaster will never care about such trivial matters. If you have the time, why not compete for more resources with those sects of the right path?

The real head teacher smiled and said, "This child is a genius. He is not yet twenty years old, but he has given birth to a baby. Junior brother, haha..." 

He couldn't help it, his face was red with a smile, and he patted Immortal Guangling's Arm said, "Tell me, our Vientiane Sect is very lucky!"

Moreover, it was Jiang Hai who had a good impression of the Vientiane Sect because of the fox cub's righteousness. Otherwise, how could such a young genius who conceived a baby fail Into the palm of the Vientiane sect.

The master teacher couldn't help but stare at the little guy who had gathered the heaven and earth dharma, and then was quiet in the side hall.

"Our Zhizhi are also the children of Fuze Long."

Fox cub, lucky!

Therefore, the sect has also prospered and attracted such talented monks to the sect.

Thinking about it this way, the headmaster really thinks... how can their cubs be so good.

Whether it is Zhizhi or Jiang Hai, they are both good cubs.

"However, after conceiving a baby, you have to stabilize your realm. You should take care of Jianghai." The headmaster was telling Immortal Lord Guangling when he saw the shadow of a young man walking slowly from the side hall.

Jiang Hai slowly walked up to the crowd and gave his salute, his face still expressionless, but his eyes seemed to have a strange aura. hold up.

The technique of fox feeding reappears in rivers and lakes.

The little guy was busy, she took out several spiritual pills that could stabilize his realm from her pocket, and stuffed them one by one for her third senior brother to eat.

"Bubu, Bubu!" Fox cub said in a milky voice.

Her third senior brother was blown by the wind and struck by lightning, it was too hard.

The handsome boy opened his mouth and ate all the elixir that was fed into his mouth obediently.

"... Why is it in the middle stage of Nascent Soul?" The headmaster real person felt his breath again, and he was suddenly shocked.

Most of them are in the early stages of Nascent Infant after conceiving and then take it slowly, cultivate slowly, and go to the advanced stage after a few decades.

But Jiang Hai just got a baby and skipped the initial stage of Nascent Soul. Now that his aura and aura are clearly in the middle stage of Nascent Soul, even for a genius it is a bit excessive, right?

He was worried that Jiang Hai's eagerness to seek success was ineffective. Immortal Guangling put one hand on Jiang Hai's shoulder, probed his Nascent Soul, and withdrew his hand and said, "It's all right." 

In Jiang Hai's body, the white and fat Nascent Soul and A dark devil infant sat with its backs facing each other.

Moreover, the gathering of dantian twin infants, it seems to be a matter of course to directly enter the middle stage of Nascent Soul.

Since he said so, Master Headmaster breathed a sigh of relief and muttered to himself, "One leap to the middle stage of Nascent Soul, this saves decades of hard work. Excellent."

"It's okay." Jiang Hai was eating pills. The cub fed the elixir of stabling realm to him and said expressionlessly.

"Isn't it... uncomfortable after eating so much spiritual energy?" Jiang Hai ate so much spiritual energy from heaven and earth when he became a baby, and the Master Chief was afraid that he would be overwhelmed, so he asked with concern.

There was a slight confusion on the handsome boy's face.

"Eat a lot?" 

The headmaster said:
"You enter the middle stage of Nascent Soul at one time. You should understand how much you eat."

After eating so much spiritual energy, will you be able to enter the stage. To supplement Yuan Ying to make it fat?

"The middle stage of Nascent Soul is not difficult." 

Jiang Hai nodded at the heavy little junior sister in his arms, saw three fiery red fat tails lazily resting on his arms, thought for a moment, a flash of light flashed in his palm and pulled out a bottle The elixir for the maintenance of fur.

While filling his hands with spiritual liquid, he lowered his head and still looked expressionless, earnestly maintaining the fox cub's tail.

This work is obviously very skilled. He smeared the liquid on the three fat tails, and circled the fingertips in a whirlwind to dry the tail hair.

After drying, use a small comb to comb the hair.

This young man's face was serious, as if Jiying had become a great cultivator, who could be called a monarch. Since then, his status in the sect was different and it was completely inferior to maintaining his younger sister's tail.

... of course the tail is more important.

What's more important than a fox's tail?

Guangling Xianjun raised his eyebrows and watched.

On the contrary, the real head teacher was silent for a long time, thinking over and over how annoying it was that "the middle stage of Nascent Soul is not difficult". 

All smiles.

He rubbed his brows, then talked about another matter, and waved his hands weakly and said, "Also, I came here to say that the golden crow spar you found earlier has created several protective and attacking instruments. This is for Zhizhi. I'm going to send the rest to the Demon Realm."

Since the so-called Scarlet Blood Demon Lord is alive, there are cultivators in the cultivation world, and the Demon Cultivator does not dare to be too arrogant, and it is the Demon Realm that is more dangerous.

If there are demons in the Demon Realm who also use this kind of thing, it is too dangerous for the monks in the Demon Realm, so he has to send this batch of magic tools to the Demon Realm first.

But beyond that, still have to leave a portion for Zhizhi.

After all, this is the spar that Zhizhi gave to Zongmen.

"Senior uncle will give it to Moyu first, then to senior brother and the others."

Zhizhi said obediently, holding her soft, chubby tail.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 15.3K 145
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...
46.3K 2.4K 31
As their manga is gaining more and more popularity, Katsuki and Izuku is both amazed and surprised when they found the world of fanfiction and fanart...
2.4K 61 8
This is a romantic fanfic. Mostly fluff. These two are so cute in my opinion omg. NOT MY CHARACTERS tip: listen to the song Lovely by Billie Eilish...
58.3K 1.7K 200
Description Lu Yaoyao transmigrated. When she just opened her eyes, a man's beautiful face appeared in front of her, trying to put on a gentle smile:...