Mianite: A Syndisparklez Story

Its_Lee_ tarafından

THIS....IS...A...FANFIC FOR SYNDISPARKLEZ SHIPPERS (Enjoy lovelies) "Hey uh could you like not interfere with... Daha Fazla

.:. Warning .:.
Tom???
Chapter 2: On the Run
Chapter 3: Sparkly Bacon
Chapter 4: Soaked and Caught
Chapter 5: Missing Home
Chapter 6: Terrence
Chapter 7: Andor's Meltdown
Chapter 8: Tom no...
Chapter 9: I'm not pregnant.
Chapter 10: My Singing Brings Strong Men To Their Knees.
Chapter 11: Wag the Wizard
Chapter 12: Why are you cutting yourself?!
Chapter 13: Why is My Phone in the Microwave?
Chapter 14: Numb.
Chapter 15: Martha The Mystic
Chapter 16: Downfall of a Dear Friend.
Chapter 17: It's Too Late.
Chapter 18: The Purge Returns.
Chapter 19: My Decisions
Chapter 20: I Look Like Crap.
Chapter 21: Free The Chickens!
Chapter 22: Depression?
Chapter 23: My First Night Terror.
Chapter 24: Andor? Or Alister?
Chapter 25: GO AWAY, He's Mine Now.
Chapter 26: A Disease?
Chapter 27: Im Sorry I Hit You With a Mail Box.
Chapter 28: High
Chapter 29: Captain Sparklez, Impregnator of Gods.
Chapter 30: Witchery and Getting Stabbed
ASK ME THINGS!!!!
QUESTIONS and ANSWERS!
Chapter 31: Wine or Tasty Poison?
Chapter 32: What Have You Done?
Chapter 33: The Bloody Rose
Chapter 34: Helgrind and Martha.
Chapter 35: Franklin the Transparent Pig.
Chapter 36: Promises and Realization.
Chapter 37: Love You Like Im Gonna Lose You.
Chapter 38: Marriage Makes Me Cringe.
Chapter 39: Steves Capture and Sparklez's Sickness.
IM TAKING QUESTIONS!!!
ANSWERS YAS!!!
Chapter 40: My OCD Seems to Love Him.
Chapter 41: The Rescue Mission
Chapter 42: Andor, An Angel With No Wings.
Chapter 43: Pushed Limits and Healing
Chapter 44: Andors Wings and Toms Outburst.
Chapter 45: Tom is So Jelly.
Chapter 46: Andor's Dreams.
Chapter 47: I Am Your Grandfather. Except Not Really.
Chapter 48: Death Strikes.
Chapter 49: Demons Come for Us.
Chapter 50: BOOMBA!
Chapter 51: My boyfriend is on Meth?
Chapter 52: The Intervention.
Mot x Sparklez : CELEBRATION ONE SHOT
Chapter 53: I Get a New Ginger Roomate.
Chapter 54: Labels and Commitment.
IM SORRY, BLAME THE MILK.
Chapter 55: My Life Changes.
Chapter 56: I Make a Ring in Under Five Minutes.
Chapter 57: Observation Bot.
Chapter 58: Tom goes Insane.
Chapter 59: Im Sorry I Broke Your Nose.
Chapter 60: Steve and Marthas Wedding.
Chapter 61: Confessions.
Chapter 62: Revenge is Not Sweet.
Chapter 63: I'm Selfish.
Chapter 64: Tom and Rosie
Chapter 65: The Beast has Awoken
Chapter 66: A Forbidden Love Blooms
Chapter 67: The Verdict
Chapter 69: In Sickness and Health
Chapter 70: The Truth is Revealed
Chapter 71: I'm Sorry for Resisting You, Officer
Chapter 72: I've Made a Mistake
Chapter 73: Gross Feelings
Chapter 74: Journey To Urulu
Chapter 75: Nightmares and Memories of the Past
MOAR QUESTIONS YO
MOAR ANSWERS!
Chapter 76: Mot and Alyssa
Chapter 77: The Lu Lu Bar
HELP ME PLEASE
Chapter 78: Tiff and Lola
Chapter 79: DG Worker and the Gossipers
Chapter 80: My Fate
ONE SHOT BOOK!
Thank You.
Surprise.

Chapter 68: The Tower Is Destroyed

2.3K 109 122
Its_Lee_ tarafından

Wags p.o.v.

"Please leave me alone! I cannot help what I feel!" My voice was squeaky and panicked as I ran from the enraged farmer. I'm pretty sure I'm going to die.

"SHES MY WOMAN, NOT YERS! IM TEACHING YE A LESSON BOY!" His shouts of anger weren't far behind me, I wasn't going to be able to run any longer in a few minutes.

If I could just get to my wizard tower I could use my spell book to fly away from him, but I wasn't sure if I could make it.

Damned my ability to run like a turtle.

I could see my home from a distance. Just a few more minutes, and I could get there.

"STOP YER RUNNING AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN! YE AINT GETTIN AWAY FROM ME, GIVE UP!"
His voice sounded inches away from me. I was not going to make it.

I needed strength, or some sort of energy. What did my friends do for that?
I thought of my Martha. Her smile, her radiating glow. It made me go faster.

My house was so close, but I had no idea as to what to do when I ran up the staircase. Steve would surely get me there.
I felt a hand grab the hood of my cloak. I was most definitely finished.

He tugged me back with the force of an animal, and I fell to the ground with my head making a large noise as it did.
He had pulled off my hood, and he was now grabbing the front of my cloak and jerking my face up to meet his.

His rage filled eyes stared into mine with seething hatred. A blow landed to my jaw, then my nose, then my eye. I did not fight back. I whimpered like a child through it all. I am not strong. I am weak and useless.
He hit me in the nose again, and I could feel blood trickling down it. He was going to kill me if I did not get away.

Think of Martha. She makes me strong. I thought of her nurturing voice.

'Oh Waggles...my Waggles...'

I kicked him in the groin, he hissed in pain and he let go of me. I jumped from my spot and held my throbbing nose as I ran inside my tower. But Steve did not stay down long, he chased me shortly after being kicked. I threw open the door to my home, and shut it tightly while locking it once I made it inside. I am so glad I installed my magic barrier door.
Bangs and loud sounds emitted from behind the door. I fled from the room I was in and ran to the top of the stairs to my highest room. I ran to the corner and sat there for a moment. I am such a wimp.

It was then that I remembered that my spellbook wasn't in my home. It was still at Nadeshots home, I had sat it on the table when we were interrogating guard Tom.

I hate my rotten luck.

I started to hear even louder sounds, but they were not just coming from downstairs. They were coming from everywhere.
He was destroying my home.

~

Jordan's p.o.v.

"Are you sure they ran to Waggles home?" Martha asked me worriedly as we ran towards Wags place. I had found her at cherry ridge farms, sitting in her bedroom crying. I didn't question her about it, I just told her what happened. She immediately stopped crying and cleaned herself up and we went off to search for the two.

"Positive. I don't think Wag would've went anywhere else." We approached the large wizard tower that was Wags home.
But then I saw something very very odd.

I could see Steve, standing below the tower, shooting large fireballs from his hands. He had powers?
The fireballs were landing directly at Wags house, blowing parts of the building up and catching the gates and staircase and alters below on fire. He was destroying Wags house.

I stopped, and Martha did also. Her mouth opened in shock, and tears welled in her eyes. She brought her hands to her mouth, staring at the horrible sight of Wags burning home. Then the shocked expression turned into the most angry one I'd ever seen her wear. She stomped forward, her hair curling around her like flames as the smoke filled wind blew past her. She looked terrifying.

I followed behind, still staring at Wags destroyed home. Was he still in there? Could he get out?
But I watched what Martha was gonna do first before I did anything.

She walked up to Steve, and smacked him in the back. He jumped up for a moment and spun around, his eyes widening at the sight of Martha.

"Martha dear, I didn't-"

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" She cut him off and screamed in his scared face.

"He was tryin to mess with ye, and yer mine! I was just teaching him a lesson!" He threw his hands up in defense.

Martha's expression grew angrier at his sentence, and she grabbed the front of his beige shirt and lifted him high off the ground. She was by far the strongest woman I'd ever seen, aside from capsize, who had once shown me she could lift me on her shoulders and still run like a cheetah.

She clenched her teeth and her jaw tightened as she stared into Steve's frightened eyes.
"I am nobody's woman! I am my own person! It is bad enough that you don't respect me or support me, BUT NOW YOU TRY TO KILL MY WAGGLES BECAUSE HE LIKES ME?!" She threw him to the ground, and he fell with an 'oof'.

"Yer my wife! And he was tryin to take ye away from me! What did ye expect me to do?!" He stood and brushed himself off, still slightly cowering at Martha as he did so.

"Oh I don't know, maybe try to talk it out like a normal man! I thought maybe when you found out, that you would be normal and try to respect me and my mistakes, but no! You try and kill Waggles, and you destroy his home! Where is he?! If you've hurt him, then this is over Stevie! If I find one bruise on him, I will never speak to you or of you again!"

She stabbed her finger into his chest and glared at him, making Steve cower a bit. But he still continued to argue.

"Why do ye care so much about em?! Hes a lil wimp, and a coward! Ye like strong men, like me! What's so great about this little boy, eh?!" He tried to fight back.

"He respects me! He tells me he loves me! He understands what I feel, and what I want to do! You've never said I love you, you never respect me, and you never understand! It was always lust! It was always lust...you only wanted me for my body..." Her voice cracked in the middle of her rant, and she began to cry. Tears stained her cheeks, and Steve seemed to relax at the sight. But I could tell, he knew that the statement was true.

"Martha dear...that ain't true, yer my lady." He tried to put a hand on her shoulder, but she flinched away and continued to cry.

"It is true. That honeymoon made me realize...it was not love I felt. It was lust. It is the same for you. When I kissed Waggles...I felt love. Our relations aren't love Stevie..." She wiped her eyes with her sweater sleeve.

"Martha? Why are you crying, love?" A voice from behind us asked.

We all turned to see Wag, his hood burnt off and was now just a scrap hanging from his cloak. His hair was singed on the sides and it was sticking out in all places. His grey face had welts on them, his nose bleeding a weird liquid in what I assumed was his blood. It was silvery and blue, something I'd never seen before. His rust red eyes were focused on the crying Martha. He looked pretty roughed up. I could tell Steve had punched him a few times.

"Oh Waggles! You're hurt!" Martha sobbed, looking at the burnt and beat up Wag.

"No, I am fine. It is you that is hurt. What is the matter my dearest?" He was still being Romeo after getting his ass kicked, and even with Steve standing right in front of him.

"I thought I got rid a you boy, ye stay away from her, she's mine." Steve's voice warned.

"She is no one's. She is herself. And she has the right to choose who she wishes to be with. And if it is you, then I shall accept that and move on with my life, respecting her wishes. If it is me, then you should be a man and respect her wishes. She is a free woman, able to choose what she wants. I do not care, as long as she is happy. That is all I care about." Wag was standing up for himself. That's a first.

We stood in silence for a moment, when Steve muttered a fine.

"Then choose what you wish, Martha. It is up to you." Wag held his hands behind his back and awaited her answer. Steve crossed his arms and made sure to show his wedding band to her.

Martha looked between the two men, her eyes looking over both.
She walked to Steve and kissed him. Wag bowed his head in defeat, his eyes closing in the process.

Martha pulled away from Steve's lips. "Stevie, I will never forget what we had. It was beautiful and amazing, and I thought it was what I wanted my entire life. But I was wrong. I want someone who loves me for more than my lady parts. I want some one who will tell me he loves me, and actually mean it. I am sorry Steve, but I cannot be your wife any longer."

She pulled away from his grasp and walked to Wag. Her arms wrapped around his waist, and she leaned her head on his chest. Wag hesitantly wrapped a hand around her, sighing as he felt her warmth. He had wanted this so badly.

Martha grabbed his swollen face and kissed his dark grey lips, her hands entwined in his hair. She pulled away from the kiss and looked into his blood red eyes.

"I love you James. I cannot live without you." She rested her head back on his chest.

Wag ran a hand down her lavender hair. "Neither can I, my love."

I looked from the happy couple, to Steve. Who was acting oddly calm.

"Then I guess I'd better get home. I'll rebuild yer house tomorrow, wizard. Take care of her, I'll miss her." He tipped his farmer hat, and walked off towards cherry ridge with head down and his hands in his overall pockets.
Poor Steve.

"Uh...did we miss something?" I heard a voice behind me ask.
Nade and Tom stood behind me, Nade pushing Tom to me while he was still in his wheelchair.

"Martha called off her marriage with Steve, and now she's with Wag. That's pretty much it. Oh, and Steve destroyed his house."

"That's interesting...well I better go. I got stuff I gotta do. I'll see you guys later." Nade waved and walked off back to his place, leaving the very confused Tom to me.

"So...she just left him? Is he okay?" He gave me a confused look as he wheeled himself over to me.

"He's fine, he said he was okay...do I ever tell you how much I love you?" I walked to him sat beside his chair in the grass. I looked at the happy couple, who were still wrapped up in eachothers arms and whispering things to one another.

"You do, but not enough." He grinned at me. I stood for a moment and bent down to kiss him, my lips lingering for awhile.

"I love you, so much." I whispered to him as I let my lips disconnect his for a moment.

"I love you too, Sparklez."

Steve losing Martha made me realize a lot of things.

Even though you're married, you can still lose the love of your life in an instant.
~~~~~~~~~~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

44.3K 2.5K 60
Many people ship SyndiSparklez, including Jordan Maron and Tom Cassel. They want to confess their love, and live happily ever after. But how will the...
7.2K 315 9
After the events of It's Gotta Be Perfect, a rogue meme leaves Four not feeling like himself. He and Three struggle to keep a new monstrous being in...
9.6K 300 28
Follow Tom Cassell's (Syndicate) journey through self discovery, love, loss and life. His eternal goal is to find a soulmate. How will he do it? If h...
3.6K 110 7
Book 1/5 --- ". . ." Time flew by faster than he had thought. "The more I trust, the less I see. The less I see, the more I trust." A quote that's be...