My Water Lily (Might Gai x OC)

Par wingsofwriting

Kira was taken from her home at a young age and forced to grow up fast as she was taught jutsu but punished w... Plus

Chapter 1: Escape
Chapter 2: Protect them!
Chapter 3: A Visit from The White Fang
Chapter 4: New Home
Chapter 5: My Own Room
Chapter 6: The New Hatake
Chapter 7: One Friend
Chapter 8: Father's Return
Chapter 9: Birthday
Chapter 10: Storm of Sadness
Chapter 11: Lost Control
Chapter 12: Breathe
Chapter 13: New Friends
Chapter 14: Spies
Chapter 15: Training More
Chapter 16: Taijutsu
Chapter 17: Getting Stronger
Chapter 18: Finally Genin
Chapter 19: Trees and Chakra
Chapter 20: Village Chores
Chapter 21: Recommended
Chapter 22: Catching Up
Chapter 23: Chunin Exams
Chapter 24: I'm Strong
Chapter 25: Clash Between Water and Grass
Chapter 26: Missing Nin
Chapter 27: Upcoming Mission
Chapter 28: Teammates
Chapter 29: Stay Alive
Chapter 30: Lady Tsunade
Chapter 31: Because Of Me
Chapter 32: Flowers
Chapter 33: Pictured Memories
Chapter 34: Proven
Chapter 35: Staring
Chapter 36: Jealousy
Chapter 37: Truce?
Chapter 38: Investigation
Chapter 39: Keep Holding
Chapter 40: Closer
Chapter 41: Ninken Training Begins
Chapter 42: Sudden Behavior
Chapter 43: Old Acquaintances
Chapter 44: Rescue Mission
Chapter 45: A Rageful Duel
Chapter 46: Worrying Saviors
Chapter 47: It Wasn't Your Fault
Chapter 48: Grounded
Chapter 49: Please Return
Chapter 50: I'm Leaving
Intermission
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 51: My Return to the Leaf
Chapter 53: Reunited Teammates
Chapter 54: Watchful Eyes
Chapter 55: Girl's Day Gone Wrong
Chapter 56: Nine-Tails Released
Chapter 57: Time Passes
Chapter 58: My Savior From Panic
Chapter 59: The Master's Student
Chapter 60: A Day Exploring Konoha
Chapter 61: Back to Training
Chapter 62: We're Family
Chapter 63: An Excellent Sparring Match
Chapter 64: The Worse Case Scenario
Chapter 65: New Threat to Konoha
Chapter 66: Cursed Eyes
Chapter 67: Break The Cycle
Chapter 68: I'll Watch Over You
Chapter 69: It's Not What It Looks Like
Chapter 70: Hotspring Thoughts
Chapter 71: The Unexpected Prize
Chapter 72: New Mission and Brotherly Protectiveness
Chapter 73: Journey to the Land of Rivers
Chapter 74: Love in the Garden
Chapter 75: Not According to Plan
Chapter 76: Our Job Here Is Done
Chapter 77: Uchiha
Chapter 78: Retired
Chapter 79: Let Me Take Care of You
Chapter 80: Tired Decisions
Chapter 81: Meeting Team Gai
Chapter 82: Self Rule
Chapter 83: Lessons and Love
Chapter 84: Married
Chapter 85: Together
Chapter 86: Shinobi Headband
Chapter 87: All Mine
Chapter 88: A Happy Surprise
Chapter 89: My Family
Chapter 90: Thank You

Chapter 52: Anger Released

615 24 3
Par wingsofwriting

"Kira.....Rin.....Rin died..." Gai finally informed me.

I felt my body stiffen in shock as my eyes widened at the words that came out of his mouth.

"......What....."

I couldn't move after those words were uttered. I just stood as still as a statue as Gai looked at me with extreme caution at what I might do next.

After a few minutes of silence, I bolted towards the cemetery. Gai flinched at the sudden movement but then immediately chased after me.

"Kira!" He called after me.

I wasn't listening to him. I was hyperfocused on getting to the cemetery as fast as possible. Once I was there, I began to search every name on each stone. I was in denial. If I couldn't find her name then it couldn't possibly be true.

Gai eventually found me in the cemetery, standing in front of one of the stones. My head was lowered as I stared down at the name, my body lightly shaking.

The name....Rin Nohara

"Kira...." he spoke softly as he approached me.

My shaking hands reached up and clutched onto my head as my shaking intensified. Gai was terrified. He'd never seen me like this before. Sure he's seen me sad and depressed, but this reaction was different.

"What....happened...." I asked shakily.

He just stood there, staring before he sighed, answering.

"From what I heard....Mist shinobi kidnapped Rin and Kakashi went to retrieve her," Gai replied nervously. "She....She jumped in front of Kakashi's chidori when he was defending them from the Mist Shinobi who chased after them...."

"She.....She jumped in front of his chidori...." I spoke as tear drops began to drip from me face, my tears flowing from my eyes.

"It's rumored that....they had sealed a tail beast inside of her...." Gai murmured.

It was quiet for a long time as I lowered my hands from my head. I clenched my hands into fists as I stared straight ahead.

"The Mist.....Why is it always the Mist...." I hissed.

"Kira," Gai spoke as he reached out to me.

"Don't touch me," I shouted as I moved away from him. "I....I...."

My heart was pounding and my head felt like it might explode. I then shielded my eyes with my hand and raced off. I couldn't let Gai see me like this. I needed to get away.

"KIRA!" Gai yelled clearly worried. "Come back!"

I could hear him still calling after me but it faded the faster I ran. I kept going until I made it to the outskirts of the village and in a secluded forest. I leaped up from a tree branch and screamed in anger as I propelled towards the ground. I punched the ground full force, causing a the earth to shift underneath and become disheveled. Cracks formed in the earth as the ground was now in different levels.

I looked at my fist as I noticed the scrape marks and scratches from such force. I wasn't wearing my gloves.....I wanted to feel something. I wanted to release my anger.

Flashback

"Kira. Watch very carefully," Tsunade instructed as she faced me.

I nodded and sat down on the ground, watching very attentively.

Tsunade reeled back her fist and then propelled it downward, punching straight into the ground, disrupting the earth and cause a giant crack in the ground. My eyes widened, clearly impressed and shocked by such strength. She didn't even use a jutsu and managed to move the ground.

"Wow...." I murmured.

"This will be what you'll be learning besides medical jutsu," Tsunade stated. "You will develop great strength by building up chakra in your fists or even your legs. It'll take time to build up this strength and concentrate your chakra. Are you up for it?"

"Of course!" I responded as I immediately stood up. "I'm ready!"

End of flashback

Now that I have this ability, this makes this situation and releasing my anger much more dangerous.

The thought of Rin's dead body crossed my brain again and I snapped once more.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I turned around smashing my fist into a tree trunk, toppling the tree to the ground.

I repeated the process about eight more times, punching holes into a trunk and splintering the bark. With each tree I imagined breaking some Mist Shinobi's bones.

"Kira!"

I spun around and stared at the person who called my name. Gai.

When he saw me, his eyes widened and that's when I realized what he saw.

"Your eyes....." he spoke shocked.

"Stay away from me!" I yelled and punched the ground, propelling a wave of earth to form to push him in the opposite direction of me.

He jumped up, avoiding the wave of dirt and raced over to me immediately.

"Kira. You need to calm down," he called out.

I didn't listen and threw a punch at him. He blocked it but skidded back, unprepared by the strength that came with the punch. He didn't stand still though, he raced back over to me. I kept throwing punches and kicks and all he did was block each blow, being persistent.

"Kira! Please!" Gai shouted.

"No!" I yelled as my fury and anger increased.

My eyes then widened. Suddenly, I fell to my knees and began to cough up blood.

"Kira!" Gai called worried and immediately was at my side.

I shielded my face from him as I continued to cough. Once I was done, I began to sob. I squeezed my eyes shut as tears overflowed.

"Why did she have to die!" I yelled. "Why! Tell me why! Why do the people I care about keep dying!"

I continued to cry there, hunched over on my knees with Gai lightly rubbing my back. Once my sobs lessened, he pulled me close to him, holding me close.

"I'm sorry Kira," he murmured as he brushed a hand through my hair.

"You should stay away from me.....Maybe you'll die next...." I mumbled between sobs.

"Are you kidding me? I'm going to become the strongest. There's no way I'm going to die anytime soon. Trust me," Gai spoke confidently. "I'll always be here for you Kira."

I clung to him tightly and eventually I felt myself lifted from the ground, being held bridal style in his arms. My eyes still shut completely.

"Where are you taking me...." I murmured.

"The hospital. You coughing up blood is not something I'll ignore," he spoke. "And...your eyes."

"I'll explain later...." I responded.

He nodded and then raced off toward the hospital with me in his arms.

Once we were there, I got checked up in one of the screening rooms. I refused to open my eyes until the doctor was gone but he was being persistent he should check them.

"Young lady. How will I know if you're in tip top shape if I can't check your eyes," he commented.

"Sir. I'm a medical-nin trained by Princess Tsunade one of the legendary sannin. If something was wrong with my eyes I would let you know," I responded grumpily.

He sighed in defeat.

"Everything seems fine other than the scrapes on her hands. You said she was coughing up blood?" The doctor questioned Gai.

"Yes," Gai immediately responded.

"There are no signs of internal injuries or trauma," the doctor informed him as he stood up. "Feel free to leave whenever. Just make sure to sign out at the desk."

I listened to his footsteps as he exited the room and shut the door behind him.

"I'm fine Gai," I said softly, sensing his unease.

"But what I saw out there was not fine!" He argued. "You were in a fit of rage and all the sudden you started coughing up blood. I didn't even hit you. And your eyes!"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I replied calmly.

It was silent for a second before I heard him shuffle closer.

"Open your eyes," he said.

"Gai..."

"Kira. Open your eyes," he demanded in an assertive tone.

I sighed, knowing he was completely serious now and would not ever drop it. I slowly opened my eyes and flinched in surprised at how close he was to me. I looked him in his dark eyes and he stared back into mine. I became a bit flustered by his closeness.

My usually lime eyes were a bit different though, I could tell based on his facial features. This means that my lime colored irises are now speckled with red dots of various sizes. It was something that rarely happened and this wasn't the first time it happened.

"Why....are they like that...." Gai asked curiously.

"That's what I'd like to know too," I replied honestly. "Whenever my eyes get like this.....I usually end up keeled over on the ground coughing up blood."

"This isn't the first time it's happened?" Gai spoke surprised.

"No. It's happened a couple times in the past year of my training," I informed him. "Princess Tsunade and I couldn't figure out the reason. She thought it was some internal disease but there's no sign of such a thing. In the end, she couldn't conclude anything, but her biggest theories were that it was some ability I have yet to unlock and the possibility of it being some sort of Kekkei Genkai."

"What kind of ability has the person fall over to cough up blood!" Gai exclaimed.

"I don't know!" I responded harshly. "I'm as lost as anyone!"

Gai let out a sigh as he began to think.

"You should tell the hokage about this and talk to Nari. He has a Kekkei Genkai ability that involves his eyes after all. Maybe he could help," he suggested.

"I guess. Although, I'm worried of how the hokage will act when I try to explain to him everything since I'm lost too," I commented.

"It'll be okay," Gai responded earnestly. "It's what's best."

I sighed and then nodded. His eyes then widened for a second as he stared at my face.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Your eyes are back to normal now!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah.....It usually takes a couple minutes for them to return back to normal," I explained as I stood up. "I should head home. It's getting late and I promised Kushina I would be home at sunset."

Gai nodded before saying, "I'll walk you home."

We left the hospital and began to trek back home. Reality hit me again when I remember Rin was dead again. This time I just stared off dejected. Her death really hurt. She was my closet girl friend and now it doesn't feel possible that she's dead. I feel as if I'm still in denial, but I saw the stone. It's real.

Those damn Mist Shinobi took her and caused this to happen. I hate them! I hate the Mist!

"Kira!" Gai called to me and I snapped out of it. "Don't clench your hands, you might strain them more than you already have today."

I sighed.

"Okay," I replied, too defeated to argue with him.

We soon arrived home. Gai gave me one last comforting hug before letting me head inside. When I entered I didn't say anything. I silently took off my shoes and made my way further into the house. I eventually came upon the kitchen and stared as Kushina was busy cooking. She eventually took notice of my presence and looked over, sadness taking over her facial features as she noticed my depressed state.

"She's gone...." were the only words I could utter.

Kushina immediately walked over and hugged me close to her. She didn't say anything, but I knew she had hurt over this fact as well. We just held each other for a long while, comforting one another. Tears filled my eyes again as I softly cried.

Kushina refused to leave my side until I calmed down. Her grip only tightening when she heard my soft cries.

"I'm here for you Kira," she would murmured over and over again as she comforted me.

I've never been more glad to have Kushina in my life than this moment.

Hi babes! Itz meeee!!! Back again with another chapter!

Kira has gotten hecca strong but something up with her. Oooooo

You'll just have to wait and see 😏

Hope you liked the chapter!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

581 55 17
Tale as old as time True as it can be Barely even friends Then somebody bends Unexpectedly Just a little change Small to say the least Both a little...
4.3K 82 9
After the death of the Fourth Hokage and his Wife, Y/N started becoming alone. Y/N wasn't used to it, because it was quiet. The only household Y/N u...
151K 3.9K 31
Haru Uchiha has lived an eventful life thus far, one of many trials and tribulations. Between love triangles and the cruelties of the shinobi world...
15.7K 280 40
After years of being on the road training with Master Jiraiya, Meilani finally returns home to her adoptive brother in the Hidden Leaf. With her, she...