Mianite: A Syndisparklez Story

Its_Lee_ tarafından

THIS....IS...A...FANFIC FOR SYNDISPARKLEZ SHIPPERS (Enjoy lovelies) "Hey uh could you like not interfere with... Daha Fazla

.:. Warning .:.
Tom???
Chapter 2: On the Run
Chapter 3: Sparkly Bacon
Chapter 4: Soaked and Caught
Chapter 5: Missing Home
Chapter 6: Terrence
Chapter 7: Andor's Meltdown
Chapter 8: Tom no...
Chapter 9: I'm not pregnant.
Chapter 10: My Singing Brings Strong Men To Their Knees.
Chapter 11: Wag the Wizard
Chapter 12: Why are you cutting yourself?!
Chapter 13: Why is My Phone in the Microwave?
Chapter 14: Numb.
Chapter 15: Martha The Mystic
Chapter 16: Downfall of a Dear Friend.
Chapter 17: It's Too Late.
Chapter 18: The Purge Returns.
Chapter 19: My Decisions
Chapter 20: I Look Like Crap.
Chapter 21: Free The Chickens!
Chapter 22: Depression?
Chapter 23: My First Night Terror.
Chapter 24: Andor? Or Alister?
Chapter 25: GO AWAY, He's Mine Now.
Chapter 26: A Disease?
Chapter 27: Im Sorry I Hit You With a Mail Box.
Chapter 28: High
Chapter 29: Captain Sparklez, Impregnator of Gods.
Chapter 30: Witchery and Getting Stabbed
ASK ME THINGS!!!!
QUESTIONS and ANSWERS!
Chapter 31: Wine or Tasty Poison?
Chapter 32: What Have You Done?
Chapter 33: The Bloody Rose
Chapter 34: Helgrind and Martha.
Chapter 35: Franklin the Transparent Pig.
Chapter 36: Promises and Realization.
Chapter 37: Love You Like Im Gonna Lose You.
Chapter 38: Marriage Makes Me Cringe.
Chapter 39: Steves Capture and Sparklez's Sickness.
IM TAKING QUESTIONS!!!
ANSWERS YAS!!!
Chapter 40: My OCD Seems to Love Him.
Chapter 41: The Rescue Mission
Chapter 42: Andor, An Angel With No Wings.
Chapter 43: Pushed Limits and Healing
Chapter 44: Andors Wings and Toms Outburst.
Chapter 45: Tom is So Jelly.
Chapter 46: Andor's Dreams.
Chapter 47: I Am Your Grandfather. Except Not Really.
Chapter 48: Death Strikes.
Chapter 49: Demons Come for Us.
Chapter 50: BOOMBA!
Chapter 52: The Intervention.
Mot x Sparklez : CELEBRATION ONE SHOT
Chapter 53: I Get a New Ginger Roomate.
Chapter 54: Labels and Commitment.
IM SORRY, BLAME THE MILK.
Chapter 55: My Life Changes.
Chapter 56: I Make a Ring in Under Five Minutes.
Chapter 57: Observation Bot.
Chapter 58: Tom goes Insane.
Chapter 59: Im Sorry I Broke Your Nose.
Chapter 60: Steve and Marthas Wedding.
Chapter 61: Confessions.
Chapter 62: Revenge is Not Sweet.
Chapter 63: I'm Selfish.
Chapter 64: Tom and Rosie
Chapter 65: The Beast has Awoken
Chapter 66: A Forbidden Love Blooms
Chapter 67: The Verdict
Chapter 68: The Tower Is Destroyed
Chapter 69: In Sickness and Health
Chapter 70: The Truth is Revealed
Chapter 71: I'm Sorry for Resisting You, Officer
Chapter 72: I've Made a Mistake
Chapter 73: Gross Feelings
Chapter 74: Journey To Urulu
Chapter 75: Nightmares and Memories of the Past
MOAR QUESTIONS YO
MOAR ANSWERS!
Chapter 76: Mot and Alyssa
Chapter 77: The Lu Lu Bar
HELP ME PLEASE
Chapter 78: Tiff and Lola
Chapter 79: DG Worker and the Gossipers
Chapter 80: My Fate
ONE SHOT BOOK!
Thank You.
Surprise.

Chapter 51: My boyfriend is on Meth?

3.8K 123 114
Its_Lee_ tarafından

Jordan's p.o.v

My back felt like it'd been broken in half, then crushed into tiny pieces with a sledge hammer.

I didn't sleep well. I missed Tom too much. I wanted to stay in my super uncomfortable bed all day, but I couldn't. I had to go to sword fight lessons with Andor. I got up and stretched my back. The cracks were so loud I thought I had fractured something. I groaned at the sore and stiffness.

I put my armor on and grabbed one of my swords. I didn't even bother cleaning up. I felt too awful. My neck ached and my spine felt like someone had kicked it. Andor should be down at the hill by now, waiting for me. We agreed at a certain time.

I walked out of my huge tower, the sun glowed brightly on my face. The sunrise was beautiful. I'm glad Andor had showed me this place. I flew down the hill, to the spot where we were supposed to meet.

But Andor wasn't there, a double chest was.

I hadnt put that there. He must have.
I walked to the oak chest and opened it slowly.

My heart sunk at what was inside.

Two crowns, a note, and a picture.

I took the note out first, my hands shaking lightly as I did.

"Dear Jordan,
I apologize for not alerting you that I was going tonight. But I could not bear to see your reaction if I had told you.
I cannot stand this place any longer.
Mianite is out to kill me, and I realize that after the palace crumbled and I died. The lightening that struck it had to have been him. I know you worry my safety since I had not yet taken a single lesson with you, but I assure you I will be just fine. I need not a sword to ensure my safety, but my lone boomerang and my faithful goddess.
If that is not enough, then so be it. The last moments in this town have been wonderful, all thanks to you. You have shown me true friendship and the ways of being a hero.
Please do not mourn of my absence. It is all I wish. I want you to forget I ever existed, and go about your life happily. Whether you return to your land, advance your relationship, or even manage to start...a family, then I wish you luck in all. Do not worry for me, I shall never return again. I was nuisance when I was birthed into this world, and I shall be when I leave it. Perhaps if my father had loved me and my dear sister and mother hadn't passed, it would have been different. I would have been happy. This land would have been happy.
But alas, life is not that simple.
Remember what I have asked of you, do not be bothered by my memories. Pretend I was never part in any of this. Pretend I was only a simple figment of imagination in your mind.
Thank you, Jordan.
For you have shown me what a good friend is.
Sincerely, Andor.
P.s. Tom assisted me in creating it, but I managed to print out one of the only photos we'd ever taken together. You may keep it, but I'd rather you burn it. Memories are sometimes too painful to keep."

He left. He didn't say goodbye or hug me or even hint that he was leaving soon. He just left.

I felt...betrayed. In a way.

Tears stung my eyes as I realized he was gone. I'd never see him again. This was worse than when he had died, at least then I had known where he'd went. He was walking around in the forest, no protection, no weapon, no food, all by himself.

He was as good as dead.

He told me not to mourn. How could I not?
I opened the chest and took the picture from inside. It just made the feeling all the more painful.

We were sitting at the table in Toms house, just eating breakfast. I wasn't paying any attention at the person who took it, who was most likely Tom, but Andor was smiling a tad at the camera. He was covered in bruises and his wings were gone, but he was smiling.
I erupted into loud cries. I had lost another friend. What I wouldn't give to eliminate the feeling of loss. It was like a burning hole in my stomach, slowly creeping and spreading wider as I cried. I didn't get to say goodbye. Much like Capsize. I didn't get to say goodbye to her.

"Glitter lap, he said he didn't want you crying." Dianite had returned in my head.

I can't help it...I just lost my best friend.

"You can help it. His only wish was for you to not mourn him. If he's really a best friend to you, then grant his wish."

He's right, I need to stop.

I wiped my eyes from beneath my glasses and stood up. I took the note, picture, and crowns from the chest and carried them back to my tower.
I placed them in my bag. Later I would have to seal them away somewhere.

Memories did hurt. But feeling pain is better than feeling nothing at all.

I laid on my makeshift bed and sighed.
"Just pretend, he never existed. Like he's just something you made up, he's not even real."

So I did, I pretended he never existed.

"You know, you're way more helpful than Ianites been..." I said to Dianite.

"Oh nonsense. I'm bored and I need something to do while I'm in spirit form. Guidance counselor seems to be the only position I can take at the moment. Suppose I'll have to continue my business another day. Oh and your lover seems to be missing your company, you should join him in his battle to eat breakfast alone. It's very depressing to watch. Also, you might want to stroll by the lake near your home when you get the near chance. Your friends arent being very polite to the newcomer..."
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about guard Tom. And my Tom. Guess I'll have to visit them both.
~
As soon as my hand came an inch close to the door, it swung open. Arms tackled me to the ground in a hug and lips kissed my cheek. I laughed at Toms behavior and tried to get him off of me.

"Last night, sucked. I had to cuddle A PILLOW, SPARKLES. Pillows aren't warm and they don't hit me when I squeeze them too tight! It's not fair!"

He got up from me and pulled me up from the ground. We walked into the kitchen, where Tom had been eating his plate of breakfast alone. He kissed my cheek again and pulled me close to him.

"I see you've missed me. I knew you couldn't handle a day without me, so pathetic," I laughed.

Although it was a joke, Tom seemed to have been bothered by it.
He crossed his arms and looked me dead in the eyes with a angry expression on his face.
"I could last a day...I could last a week, even a month without you! You're the one who can't live without me," he smirked.

"Oh? Is that a challenge Thomas?" I walked closer to him and copied his body position, my arms crossed.

"Sure is. Let's make a bet out of this, I've been wanting to scam some diamonds off someone."

It's on now.

"Alright, I'm listening. What's this bet?"

"Whoever can last the longest without calling, texting, or seeing eachother, wins...two stacks of diamonds."

"Wow, that's a lot of diamonds Tom. I wouldn't want you to have to mine days for that," I teased.

"Oh I won't be, it'll be you. Can't wait to show off my one hundred and twenty eight diamonds to everyone in Dagrun. You'll be broker than guard Tom when I win."

"Okay then. When shall we start this bet?"

"After this," he grabbed the collar of my shirt and pressed his soft lips against mine. Butterflies erupted from my stomach, like they always do when we kiss. It lasted for about two minutes, them I had to pull away for air.

"I'll see you when you decide to give up I guess. Goodbye Tom," I smiled evilly.

"I'll see you when you come back to me on your hands and knees, begging for me to take those diamonds of yours. Goodbye Sparklez," he retaliated with an even more evil tone.

This was gonna be a long bet.
~
-Three days later-

Toms p.o.v

"WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS?! UGHHHHH!" I yelled miserably as I let my body fall on Tucker's couch.

"Because your stubborn and you started it?" He replied with a blunt tone. He was polishing his Mage helmet while listening to music on his record player.

"I thought he'd have given up by now! Not one call, text, or even a love letter! He's tougher than I thought..."

"Or maybe your just really really bad at separation? Either way, he's doing a good job."

"Have you ever been this long without Sonja? You must have felt this horrible feeling if you have. ITS LIKE MY STOMACH IS MAKING DEATH SOUP OR SOMETHING!"

"Stop yelling! You're gonna cause me to have bleeding ears. Yeah, I've been without Sonja for a whole week. I was sad, but she was too. When we got back with each other, the feeling disappeared. I'm sure one of you guys will give up soon too. You can't keep your hands off each other after all..."

I moaned in despair and shifted so that my face was in the couch. I needed him so much. This was like utter torture.
Was he feeling this way too?

"Tucker...do you think you could call and see what he's up to? You know, for safety and junk?" We both knew I was lying about that.

"Fine. But you can't speak to him. That's the rules."

He sat down his Mage helmet and turned on his communicator. I heard small beeps as he punched in Sparklez number.
He put it on speaker, so I could listen.
The dialing sound ended, and a voice answered.

"He...HAHAA! Heelllooo? Hey Wags! My things making sounds that...yeah. WAGGGG."

What the hell? What's wrong with Sparklez voice? He sounds like a freaking zombie.

"Uh Jordan? It's Tucker, just wondering what you're doing buddy?"

"Tucker! Hey man...you got-you gotta-you gots to try this thing...it called...WAG WHATS THIS CALLED? Ehhh he's busy...it starts with 'M' I think...WAIT, it also ends with...ath? WAG IS IT CALLED MATH?"

A muffled sound was heard in the background, and Sparklez began speaking again.

"Oh...it's called methantihistamime? Anti? What...WHATS ITS CALLED WAGS...yeah! It's methamphetamine! You should...you should try some...it's like, fancy sugar or somethin' like dat...math is...math is cool..."

Meth?! METH?! MY BOYFRIEND WAS DOING METH?!

Tucker saw my enraged face and held up his hand as if to say 'don't ruin the bet.'
He spoke to Sparklez again.

"Jordan, hand the communicator to Wag, I wanna talk to him."

"Okayyyy! WAG! JUCKER WANTS TO SHEE YOU! Jucker or...smucker? Ehhh..."

My concerns were at an all time high for my boyfriend. He was doing drugs. And he was high as a kite.

"Hello Tucker, what are you up to?" Wag sounded perfectly fine. I wanted to strangle him.

"Can you explain WHY JORDAN IS ON METH?!"

"He wanted to try some, although I didn't necessarily tell him it was meth. I told him it was happy sugar. Don't know why he didn't get that...but don't worry. He'll be fine, hopefully. It wears off quickly."

"Are you seriously making meth now? And you let poor Jordan try it? Tom is in here, in my living room, and he just heard his boyfriend say he was on meth. I'm not gonna be able to restrain him the next time he sees you, you might end up dead dude."

"Tucker come on, he was just trying it. There's no harm in the first try, right? He's fine, a little nuts but fine. Oh no...I should go now. He's trying to eat my couch cushion, Toodles!" A beep ensued, showing he had hung up.

"TUCKER HES ON DRUGS! WHAT AM I GONNA DO?! I CANT HAVE A DRUG ADDICT AS A BOYFRIEND!"

"Calm down! Wag said it was a one time thing, maybe we should trust him. Besides, how do you know this isn't some sorta plan to get you to lose the bet? It's a really good trap if you ask me..."

Maybe it was a trap...Jordan's probably fine. Just acting. Yeah, that's it.

If only I had known the out come of what was gonna happen next.

My poor sweet confused boyfriend...
~~~~~~~~
YESTERDAY I LEARNED HOW TO SHOOT A GUN!
So that was a bit random, but whatevs. I NOW WANT TO SHOOT EVERYTHING, MY MOTHER IS WORRIED ABOUT ME XD
I also watched they movie insurgent, and you guys should totally see it. The special effects are like the most awesome things I've ever seen, if it was in 3D I probably would have had an seizure. IT WAS THAT GOOD.

And also...guess what?

THIS BOOK IS ABOUT TO HIT 50 THOUSAND READS!

IM NOT SURE WHAT TO DO, HOW DO YOU CELEBRATE SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

TELL ME WHAT TO DO GUYS, WHAT DO NORMAL TEENAGE AUTHORS DO TO CELEBRATE THEIR BOOK?

Weird question, BUT PLEASE HELP.

I also think I'm gonna end this book pretty soon. I'll start on the sequel right away though, I'm not gonna take any breaks xD I can't really wait for the season to end and then end the book, because that will be a very long time away. So I'll just cut it somewhere and continue where I left off.

REMEMBER, TELL ME THINGS I SHOULD DO FOR FIFTY THOUSAND. YOU WANT VID Q AND A? YOU WANT SOME SORT OF CELEBRATION ONE SHOT STORY? ILL DO WHATEVER!

JUST KEEP IN MIND I NEED PROMPTS AND JUNK FOR A ONE SHOT AND QUESTIONS FOR Q AND A!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Leave a favorite if you did, thanks!

- Lee

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.1K 217 30
FYI: I do not own Origins smp or Outsiders smp. I also do not own any of the characters used in this fanfic as they are there own people, and are own...
12K 437 30
Temporary cover, just a sketch because I needed at least something. ___ This story is covers manipulation, death, love, isolation, depression (subtle...
71.1K 1.2K 108
Hello there- uh This is just a Tigry x willow random one shots! Art cover by Dam_Yeh - (Instagram) ‼️Please note, I'll be closing the book when we...
17.7K 1.3K 35
Jordan is a stray neko, trying to survive off of trash other people throw out. Tom is just an average human. Nine lives, Nine Hearts, one guy.