Cute Pet Everyday Book I

Od TheSaltedFish

Shen Luo didn't expect that a big man himself is tricked by a cat into signing a contract and becomes a pet s... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 93

6 0 0
Od TheSaltedFish

 Seeing the dog, the girl was very happy and said, "This is this one. His eyes are so special. I can recognize him as soon as I see it."

Shen Luo couldn't confirm whether the girl could really recognize it or not.

"You play with him for a while, communicate with him, and later I see if the dog is willing to go with you."

Most people will ask the boss how do you know if he wants to, but this girl thinks it's normal.

Shen Luo went to set up the whole shelf, and got the right order. When he came back, the dog crawled on top of the girl, looking very happy.

When Shen Luo saw such a scene, he knew that things should be done.

Sure enough, the yellow dog was very willing to go with the girl, so the girl successfully signed the adoption agreement.

"Boss, don't worry, I have Weibo. I may take him to make some works in the future. The photos will be placed on Weibo and you can see them at any time."

Shen Luo nodded and agreed.

When he took time out to read the girl's Weibo, he found out that people are indeed very popular on Weibo. There are millions of fans, and a photo of a yellow dog appeared. Her name is Alang... ...Shen Luo really didn't see that the dog had the qualities of a wolf.

In the photo, the ordinary yellow dog is grinning, it is a bit of Akita, and the fans below all leave a message saying, what a cute dog! It is estimated that if it is in normal times, it is estimated that I will not even look at it.

Sure enough, there are so many different circles in this world. Through the girl's Weibo, Shen Luo felt as if she had opened the door to a new world.

Because Xiaochuan said he was coming to city b soon, Shen Luo walked with wind under his feet.

As soon as I walked in, I saw Yuan Ying bringing A Hua to the front desk to go through the formalities. It seemed that he was going to foster A Hua.

"Are you going on a business trip again?" Shen Luo said familiarly.

Yuan Ying looked up at Shen Luo, then lowered her head and continued to fill in, saying, "Yes, the show is going to be on location."

Shen Luo remembered that Yuan Ying was very upset the other day. What made her so happy?

Zheng Jiamei said happily: "Boss, Yuan Ying is going to be on location. This time it is a brand-new show on Provincial TV! They are all outdoor challenges and will be broadcast on Friday's prime time!" I

didn't expect it to be such a good thing. On Friday's prime time and Saturday's prime time, the hosts of these two time periods are basically the characters of the first brother and first sister of the TV station. Yuan Ying has jumped from an ordinary host to the host of the prime time program, indeed It is a happy event.

"Congratulations, this is a good thing, you are going to be popular!" Shen Luo joked.

Yuan Ying pursed her lips, and said, "Thank you, thanks for your good words."

Zheng Jiamei said, "I'll just say, how can the TV station people be so blind? Sister Yuan Ying looks good and talented. It's a shame not to be a pillar. "

Yuan Ying said: "I can only listen to these words here. I can't say it in the TV station." The

audience and the media can say who is the first brother and sister, but the TV station can't, after all. Everyone has a strong background!

After filling out the form, Yuan Ying took Ahua to sit down and said: "Ahua still wants to ask you."

Shen Luo said: "We are all acquaintances, what are you doing so politely?"

Yuan Ying is now picking up the new show. A lot of work did not take long and left. Zheng Jiamei still gossip with Shen Luo: "Boss, Yuan Ying is also lucky this time. In fact, when this show first came out, she had a very high voice. After all, the qualifications and abilities are there. There, it turned out to be a host who sells skin care products in the middle of the night. The face is fake, the body is fake, and the education level is not as high as Yuan Ying's sister, and even Minran is embarrassed for her! Unexpectedly, this show It still fell on Yuan Ying's head."

Shen Luo didn't know what happened. On that day, Yuan Ying and You Minran were gossiping with Zheng Jiamei. Shen Luo was taking care of pregnant women and babies in the house, and missed the opportunity to listen to the gossip. .

A place like a TV station is meant to fight backstage and fight relationships. If you have strength, you don't necessarily get ahead. If you have a backstage, you also need to fight. But if you have strength and backstage, you can get together. According to Shen Luo's understanding, Yuan Ying has no background in the TV station. The provincial TV station is pretty good. Although there are many people involved, the leadership also knows that talents are needed to develop. Yuan Ying was able to enter the TV station step by step.

Shen Luo didn't know what was going on behind this, and didn't want to guess, after all, it was another workplace matter. For him, Yuan Ying is a good customer and a friend. That's enough. If a friend has something good, he is of course happy.

Zheng Jiamei has been a fan of Yuan Ying several years ago. Now the idol and good friend has made great strides in her career. Zheng Jiamei is also happy.

A Hua was also familiar with the road in the hospital. After a round, she opened the door and went out to play. Because Ahua likes to eat steamed buns, Yuan Ying also put a sum of money in the steamed bun shop so that Ahua can eat at any time and deduct the money from the money.

A Hua is crazy. After eating ten buns a day, Shen Luo hurriedly discussed with the boss that A Hua eats two a day is enough. If you eat too much, it's not good. After all, buns are eaten by humans and their nutrition is not as good as dog food .

Although Ahua is a girl, she is a bit stupid to act, and she soon played with the other two single dogs, Taro and Fart.

Now in August, the weather is hot and the wounds are prone to inflammation. Therefore, Shen Luo and Wang Wei have to look at the wounds of a few pregnant women every two to three hours. Fortunately, the air-conditioning is always on in the hospital and they pay attention to hygiene and disinfection. The recovery is good, the little guys are also very strong, the biggest pit dog has crawled around in the den, fleshy, very cute.

Shen Luo was playing with a Pitbull, Zheng Jiamei shouted: "Boss, there are guests here!"

Normal guests go through formalities or something, Zheng Jiamei can handle it, and Wang Bo and Wang Wei can collect the money. Zheng Jiamei shouted. It is estimated that something is going on.

When Shen Luo came out, he felt that his eyes brightened. There was a beautiful woman in front of him, wearing a gray ol suit, her hair was meticulously pulled, her face was a little serious, but her temperament was good.

"Boss, this lady wants to adopt

Huahua ." Huahua is a small Bianmu. Compared with Bianmu, this Bianmu is younger and has a better personality. When he first met, he was being caught by a small restaurant. Shen Luo's boss chased after him because he stole the meat from the small restaurant kitchen, and Shen Luo was rescued after losing money.

Because it was a border animal husbandry, many people wanted to adopt it, but Shen Luo had higher requirements for adopters of this breed of dog, and asked more carefully questions. Many people couldn't meet the standard, so they never sent it out.

Those who want to adopt this breed of pets are personally received by Shen Luo, which is why Zheng Jiamei calls him.

Shen Luo followed the procedure and first asked the person's name, age, income and other information. The other party was fully prepared and printed out all his information.

The more Shen Luo looked at, the more satisfied she became. This woman was called Ye Susu, who was a lawyer by profession. No wonder she looked a little serious, her income was indeed high, her job was stable, and she could fully support Border Shepherd.

As for the reason, they just liked it.

As expected to be a lawyer, the information is meticulous, and the credibility is high, Shen Luo really wants to agree immediately, but there are still procedures to go.

Hua Hua was called back and tried to get along with Ye Susu.

As Shen Luo wishes, one person and one dog get along well, and Ye Susu looks very gentle and considerate in front of Huahua.

After completing the adoption procedures in one go, Shen Luo said: "Huahua's name is temporary. You can change the name. Just let us know."

Ye Susu nodded and took Huahua away.

Seeing Ye Susu walking away, Shen Luo couldn't help sighing. Many of the people in his hospital were beautiful women, but it was a pity that Wang Wei and Wang Bo were wasting resources and are still single!

As a pet hospital, in addition to some dogs that usually come to bathe and cut their hair, of course, there are also many medical treatments, and pets are no less sick than humans.

On this day, Shen Luo Hospital came to get a small Pomeranian.

Everyone who owns a dog knows that if the dog gets small, it is very likely to die. In many cases, the hospital will let the owner give up directly.

When the sick Pomeranian came to the hospital, he was ashamed, and Wang Bo quickly diagnosed that the dog was small.

"Doctor, you must cure him, you must!"

The owner of the Pomeranian took Wang Bo's hand, just like those family members in the hospital who asked the doctor to save their relatives.

Wang Wei and Shen Luo quarantined the dogs directly. They are small and contagious. There are so many dogs in the hospital, it would be bad if they got infected.

The owner of the Pomeranian is a young girl who looks very simple in dress. Wang Bo awkwardly persuades: "We will do our best."

Shen Luo was speechless and asked Wang Bo to look at the Pomeranian. Before comforting the girl.

The girl collapsed a little, it was as sad as her relatives were dying.

However, after listening to the girl's account, Shen Luo also knew why she had a nervous breakdown.

This girl came to city b. She was originally from her hometown and struggled with her boyfriend. Like many people's stories, her boyfriend changed his heart, the two broke up, the girl became a lonely family, and she worked alone in this city. The Pomeranian is her only relative.

"At that time, I was crying every day, I didn't want to go to work, I didn't want to eat, I didn't want to sleep, so it crawled into my arms and crawled around. I knew it wanted to divert my attention and make me happy, so I wouldn't be so sad. "

Shen Luo felt uncomfortable listening.

The Pomeranian was picked up by a girl. Her boyfriend didn't like the dog very much, but she insisted on keeping it. Maybe the two people broke up because of the dog, but she never regretted it.

Moreover, the owner of the Pomeranian also came to the door, and the girl paid a sum of money to be able to save the matter. When she was poor, the Pomeranian was not unhappy with her eating steamed buns. This kind of dog who has been in trouble. , Of course the girl can't let it go.

Shen Luo can only say: "We will definitely try our best to save them, and our hospital has rescued cases. You go to work. It costs money for a dog to get this disease." It was

    not that Shen Luo asked her for money, but He was really worried that the girl would collapse. It is also good to have a sustenance in my heart.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...