๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” inazuma ele...

By chillebby

โ oh honey, just let me adore you. โž ๐ˆ๐๐€๐™๐”๐Œ๐€ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’ @ ๐œ... More

introduction + rules
fudou, valentines day
matatagi, morning jog
fubuki twins, choose
kidou x oc, goggles
fudou x oc, rose
tsurugi, i'll save you
kidou, undead geek
rococo, novel
tagged
tenma, laugh
hakuryuu, stupid boyfriend
tenma, smile
yukimura x oc, snow
aphrodi, my goddess
shindou, frowns
gouenji x oc, regrets
saru x fei, crackheads
anyone, the picture
shindou, duet
fidio, baby? baby.
childish! fubuki, uwu
fudou x oc, strange lovers
kazemaru x oc, awake all night
midorikawa, i miss you
dylan, thank you, next
hayami, comfort?
a/n, real quick note
hiura, ocean eyes
shirou, into you
hikaru x oc, sweets
kira hiroto, spiders
froy, i like me better
kidou x endou, alcohol
mark, broken hearts
fudou x sakuma, kidou ruins everything
shindou, move on
yukimura, snake 1
yukimura, snake 2
bernard, marriage 1
bernard, marriage 2
tenma x male reader, above the tree
kirino, morning talks
nagusuzu, hirohaiza, meet the family
asuto, oblivious
kurama, freeze!
kurosaki, maid cafe
gouenji x oc, hair salon
ichinose, misaki rinko is a coward
fudou, waltz
suzuno, insecurities
gouenji x endou, caring
a/n, eyes blue like the atlantic
nosaka, aisheteru
gouenji x kidou x fudou, torn
shirou, feelings
nagumo, language of flowers
shirou x fuyu x kazemaru, ๐Ÿ’™
nosaka x yui, ๐Ÿ’š
bernard x aira, โค
taiyou x shizuko, ๐Ÿ’–
tatsuya x yukiteru, ๐Ÿ’›
mark x chou, ๐Ÿ’œ
aphrodi x haru, ๐Ÿค
kira hiroto, 3 am
saryuu, first times
bernard, drunken stupor
fudou x oc x kidou, sudden confessions
tsunami, beach time
tsunami, sprains
atsuya, brother's envy
fei x beta, giris x meia, pad brands
nosaka x anna, carnival
tsurugi, small injuries
aphrodi x oc, animal cafe
discontinuing.

kishibe x katsuhiko, ๐Ÿ’™

409 9 4
By chillebby

nsfw

( WARNING!! BxB LEMON )

It was already 5 pm by the time practice had ended, but for Kishibe, he stayed until at least 6pm for more practice. When he checked his phone, he found that he had missed 37 calls, and left over 150 messages unread. All of which, were from none other than his boyfriend, Katsuhiko Aoe. Slapping his forehead, Kishibe groaned. He suddenly remembered that he was supposed to go to Katsuhiko's house to study for midterms, they haven't seen each other in a while, due ti Kishibe being busy with practice and Katsuhiko busy with his siblings. He quickly packed up his stuff and left, still wearing his soccer uniform. He grabbed the rest of his stuff from his locker before he dashed out of the school, passing by the security guard and then gates.

By the time Kishibe got to the gates of the Katsuhiko household, he was panting heavily and sweating even more. The cold, night air wasn't helping either. He quickly rung the doorbell without a second thought, and he soon regretted it. He smacked his forehead for the second time that day. The door slammed open, and Kishibe thought his heart would drop as he saw the upset look on his boyfriend's face. "Taiga!!" Katsuhiko ran out the door and hurriedly opened the gates. Kishibe raised his hand to greet his lover, but instead of a scolding, or a smack to the head, he was instead, thrown off balance as Katsuhiko jumped on top of him, crying about how worried he was. Kishibe was surprised, he thought he would be angry, but seeing his lover all over him made him smile.

"Hey, hey, shush, I'm right here." Kishibe cooed comfortingly in his lover's ear. Katsuhiko raised his head and revealed his face to Kishibe. His eyes and cheeks were red, and a streamline of tears fell from his teal orbs. His bottom lip was also trembling, and a little bit of snot ran down his nose. Kishibe didn't even know why he thought his boyfriend would get upset in the first place; Katsuhiko Aoe was the softest, most kind hearted person there ever was. "Aoe!! Get off the ground you snotface! Eugh!" Aoe's older sister, Anya came out the door, a scowl on her face as she noticed her little brother on the ground. "But sis!" Aoe whined, getting up. He soon helped Kishibe stand up as well, pouting and hanging his head low in embarrassment. "Sorry I jumped at you... I was just worried, I mean, you weren't answering your phone, and it was getting late and-" a soft kiss on the cheek made Katsuhiko stop rambling. Kishibe tossed his head to the side in confusion as soon as he noticed what Katsuhiko was wearing.

"Are you wearing my clothes?" Kishibe smirked. Blushing, Katsuhiko pulled the hem of his boyfriend's hoodie down until it reached the middle of his thighs. Smiling softly, Kishibe kissed his forehead, which earned him a smile from his blonde boyfriend. "Ugh, just get inside you two." Anya grumbled, going inside as she heard her two other younger brothers arguing again. "Ichiro! Ichigo! What did I say about fighting?!" Anya yelled as she entered the living room. Kishibe removed his shoes at the entrance. Hearing Anya's angry yells from the living room scared him a little, but if it wasn't directed at him, he felt alright. "You can go and use my bathroom. Anya and I will prepare dinner, so don't take long, okay?" Katsuhiko took Kishibe's bag and placed it on a nearby shelf, where all of his and his siblings bags were lined up against each other. The blonde pressed a tender kiss on Kishibe's cheek and smiled softly at him before heading towards the kitchen. Kishibe couldn't help but smile.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Dinner was over in a flash, but Kishibe could vaguely remember Anya feeding their little sister, Annika, the twins, Ichiro and Ichigo fighting for the last chicken leg, and Aoe... what exactly was he doing in dinner? Anyways, none of that mattered right now. Kishibe opened the door to Katsuhiko's room, only to find his blonde haired lover laying on his bed, pants and underwear missing, and his legs spread open. The lights were turned off, but Kishibe could faintly see the outline of his lover's half naked, and sweating body. "So is this why you weren't at dinner?" Smirking, Kishibe approached the bed and crawled on top of his lover, who seemed to shift uncomfortably beneath him. Kishibe opened the blinds, which was just beside Katsuhiko's bed. Almost immediately, the light from the full moon poured into the room, allowing Kishibe to see his lover in all his half naked glory, wearing his hoodie, with his pants and underwear missing.

Kishibe looked down and noticed something that made his dick go hard. His boyfriend's hole was filled with a bright pink dildo, that seemed to fit perfectly inside. Katsuhiko looked away, he was too embarrassed to move, or say anything, but it seems his partner had other plans. Kishibe grabbed the handle of the dildo, and slowly, he began moving it. Katsuhiko bit his lip, trying his hardest to contain a moan. "Aoe.." Kishibe muttered lowly. He leaned closely towards his lover, their faces only millimeters apart. Katsuhiko could feel Kishibe's hot breath fanning over his lips, as he continued moving the toy in and out of him, at an agonizingly slow pace. Subconsciously, the blonde closed his legs as he squeezed his eyes shut and hid his face in the pillow. Kishibe noticed this, and found his reaction cute. He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on his lover's exposed neck. Katsuhiko peeked a little, and saw Kishibe staring at him with his blue eyes that were swirling with amusement.

Katsuhiko was quick to hide his face again. "What are you closing your legs for? Weren't you expecting me to stick it in you?" Kishibe began to pick up the pace even more, and Katsuhiko slowly found it harder to hold back his moans. Kishibe listened to the muffled noises of his lover, and the squelching of the Toy moving in and out of his lover at a fast pace, all of those noises only made it harder for him to hold back from taking his lover right then and there. Then again, what was holding him back? He pulled out the toy and tossed it away on another part of the room. Curious, Katsuhiko tried to take a peek as to why his body suddenly felt empty. In the blink of an eye, he was suddenly on top of a smirking Kishibe. "T-Taiga.." Katsuhiko moaned, feeling something long and slender prod at his entrance. He hunched his body and bit his lip as Kishibe's fingers entered his hole, one at a time, until he felt three fingers moving around inside him. "Oh? You're this loose already?" Kishibe chuckled, pulling out his fingers and licking them, making sure that he was looking eye-to-eye with his lover.

"Well, I mean, you already did have a 7 inch dildo inside your ass earlier." Katsuhiko whimpered, squeezing his eyes shut. There was so many things he wanted to say, but above all, he wanted Kishibe. He was just too embarrassed to admit it. "What is it that you want, Aoe~? You can be honest, from your body, to your words." Katsuhiko first fell in love with the soft and kind hearted Kishibe, but after seeing him this smug and dominant during bed, made him have double thoughts on which Kishibe did he like more. Kishibe rubbed his shaft in between Katsuhiko's ass cheeks, waiting patiently, although it took him everything in him to not just ram it in him right away. He'll have his chance, once he hears what he wants to hear. Katsuhiko opened his mouth and a deep sigh left his mouth. Biting his lips, Katsuhiko seemed to struggle with his words, but he wanted Kishibe so badly, his body had been yearning for him ever since they last touched each other a month ago. Katsuhiko leaned in close, so Kishibe was staring straight into his lover's lust filled eyes.

"Please... deep inside.. fill me deep inside with your hot seed, and thrust that beautiful dick inside me until I can longer walk." Kishibe certainly wasn't expecting that, he knew what he wanted to hear was something like that, but the way Katsuhiko worded it made it sound ten times hotter. Kishibe didn't hesitate anymore, as he plunged his cock deep inside his lover's tight hole. "Ngh! You tightened up so much! Even though earlier, you were as loose as you could possibly be." Katsuhiko could no longer hold back his moans, he knew that he had brothers and a little sister younger than ten whose rooms were just beside his, but the feeling of being filled to brim made him forget all about that and just focus on what was happening in front of him, or inside of him.

Kishibe held his lover's hips, who bounced up and down, seemingly lost in pleasure. Kishibe, who was once laying down, raised his upper body. His mouth latched onto one of Katsuhiko's nipples and he began licking and sucking the perky bud. Katsuhiko's tongue hung from his mouth, drool slowly slipping past his lips and his eyes rolled to the back of his head as his hips continued moving uncontrollably. "You're inside me, Taiga~! Inside- does it feel good, Taiga~?" Kishibe smirked, his grip on Katsuhiko's waist tightening to the point where he left red scratches on his fair skin. 'It's so soft, yet tight! He's sucking me in completely!' Giggling, Katsuhiko leaned towards Kishibe, pressing their foreheads together. All of Katsuhiko's sweet moans, Kishibe swallowed in one deep kiss as he began to thrust his hips upwards in time to meet with Katsuhiko's movements.

Katsuhiko pulled away slightly from the kiss. "Cumming- I'm-!!" Kishibe cut him off with another kiss as his thrusts got sloppier. It wasn't long till they both came. Kishibe shot his load inside of Katsuhiko, who seemed to continue moving until he came as well. Tired from the hard-core round of sex, Kishibe laid down, panting slightly. Katsuhiko though...

Katsuhiko opened his mouth and took in Kishibe's tired, and half hard dick into his mouth, all the way until it reached the back of his throat. Gag reflex? Don't know her. Katsuhiko swirled his tongue around Kishibe's dick, cleaning him of any remnants of his seed. "Aoe- what are you doing?" Kishibe quickly reacted and pulled his lover away, in doing so, he forcefully grabbed his lover by the hair. Katsuhiko only smiled, "I'm just cleaning you up~ ah, the real thing really is better than a plastic toy~" Katsuhiko seemed to sigh blissfully as he once again devoured his lover's slowly hardening shaft. "Aoe!" Kishibe blushed and once again pulled him away. "What? You didn't think I'd be satisfied with just one round, did you? We haven't seen each other in a month! Besides, I know you want this too~"

Sighing, Kishibe decided to just give in. This was definitely gonna be a long night.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          my soul-
          does anybody have holy water? if you
          do, please share them with your fellow.
          readers, for it is far too late for my soul
          to be saved.

          anyways, i hated how everytime i typed
          dick, my keyboard would automatically
          correct it to duck.
          istg

          chille, hope ya'll enjoyed, cuz imma
          hibernate this book for a while.
          i need to update my other books sooo

          requests will start getting published
          again next next week, so yeah
          adieuu~♡
          and don't forget to drink ya'lls holy water

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 2.8K 41
โ just some of the inazuma boys under one roof together with you, their manager. โž ใƒผ ๏ผปEUDEMONIA๏ผฝ๏ผŒa fem!reader-insert ie orion fanfiction๏ผŽ โ†ณ meeting t...
74.5K 2.3K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐˜/๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž...
16.6K 724 64
yandere wakfu x reader. Images do not belong to me unless stated. Wakfu does not belong to me, it belongs to Anakma.
47.3K 1.5K 45
just ask and I will try to make the one shot. if I'm not to busy...