Different Kinds {GirlXGirl}

By smoaka16

DeLacy lives a normal life, in a sense. She can't talk to others and she has to be patient, they'd kill her i... More

Burn the house down
Sleepover
What's for breakfast?
Game starter
Ready or not...
Revalations
Family Scuffle
School's in Session
Alakazam
Who are you?
Umm...sorry?
Blood trail
Two of a kind
War stories
Bad comany
True colors
Symbol of trust
Coffee run
Just a game
Hooded figure
Sisterhood
Leaving
Road Trip
Excape plan
Found you
Change
Dream walk
Truth and Lies
Commune
Punishment
Unity
Homeward Bound
Reassurance
Dinner Date
Defining Strength
Game Plan
Artillery
Runaway Ammo
Family Bonding
Battle Cry
Love and Comfort
Let it Begin
War Play
Supporting Shoulders
Homefront
A Different Kind
Exsposed
Interview
Different Views
Reuniting
Sequel
Diffrent Wars

Don't push me

24.4K 1.2K 161
By smoaka16

~DeLacy♥️
'BRRRRRRRRRRING'

'Ghaaaa, I hate bells!' I glare toward the offending box of noise on the other side of the wall. Getting out of my desk I start heading toward my second period.

I make it down the hallway and half way up another when I feel an arm drop onto my shoulders. "So DeeLaacyy. Whatcha doin' this weekend?" I knew that who that voice belonged to.

Luke Chasm: star quarter-back, cute, buff, lycan, and......dumber than box a nails.

I don't respond, opting to just shrug off his arm and walk faster. Hoping to get to class before he decides to do anything he'll regret.

I've never had a problem with my temper before, but ever since Stella moved in I've been having more and more trouble controlling myself from snapping at people who grab me or make fun of me as my emotions seem to become more and more unstable the more I'm around her.

"Aww. Come on DeLacy don't be like that." Luke says grabbing me around the waist and pulling me into his chest. "Just give me an answer. Come on it's only a few words." He adds in a baby talking voice.

He presses his cheek to mine and I have the strong erg to vomit. And as appealing as that sounds, I much rather brake his jaw.

I rip out of his grip and walk as fast as I can, without running, away from him. But Luke being---well to put it bluntly a complete FUCKING IDIOT, he doesn't take the hint to back off.

"DeLacy. Sweetheart. Come on don't be like that." He says grabbing my arm and spinning me around to face him. "I know what you're hiding under all those clothes." The smirk on his face made my stomach curdle in disgust. "Mind if I get a closer look?" He all but growls pulling me closer. 'YUCK!! What the fuck dude?!'

I yank out of his grip again and again he reaches for me.

"Hey!" I hear someone yell from a few yards away. At first I thought it was one of the human teachers that had seen us but when I look at the intruder. I come face to face with one very angry lycan.

Luke looks at the man as well and it looked as if he just peed his pants. "C-co--couch T-Tenbrook! W--what are-you-uh-doing here...............sir?" He stumbles out.

"Wonderin' what in the flyin' hell you think you're doin' with Miss Massai." Couch demands in a stern voice.

Luke starts looking around for help and it's only then that I realize no one else is in the hallway.

Looking back at the enraged lycan Luke seems to get an idiotic spout of courage and puts his arm around my shoulders and says, "I was just asking DeLacy here if she wanted to have some fun this weekend. Ya know she doesn't have any friends and I'm sure the slu--Stella would be more than happy to get her out of her hair."

I can feel my eyes change color as a burn slowly spreads across my eyes. Gritting my teeth I try to keep from lashing out at the rude moron standing next to me.

"Hey Dad. Hey DeLacy. Get lost douche-bag." Lily jumps into the conversation getting in-between Luke and I.

"Lily go to class. That goes for the two of you as well." Couch Tenbrook says.

"Yes sir." Lily nods pulling me away from Luke.

"Wait!" The idiot calls out. He grabs me by the waist and pulls me right out of Lily's grip. Before I can really react he grabs my jaw in a firm grip. I stiffen as he leans in to kiss me. And at that exact moment when both Couch and Lily are reaching in to pull him back. Not because they feared for his safety from me, but because of what Stella might do to the stupid idiot.

They were about to learn which of us was the greater threat and what it really meant to be scared of someone. Because now I wasn't upset or even angry. I was pissed.

~Stella🌒
'Why do we have to learn things we are never going to use in our lives. Ever!'

I was currently in my second period class trying to do the work. I was failing miserably though. I kept thinking back to last night, how me and DeLacy stayed up till morning laughing.

She had chased me for a whole hour before I gave out and she caught me. I was in my wolf form as it was the only way I could stay out of her reach.

'Damn she was fast.' She leapt tackled me into the tall grass. "I-huu-win!" She proclaimed as she snatched the bag of vanilla flavored candy from my open mouth.

I just lied there on my side panting, DeLacy's upper body slung over my stomach as she took in deep slow breaths.

Leaning up off my stomach she opened the bag of candy with her claws. "Want some?" she asked holding out a handful to me.

To answer I lift my head up and eat the sweet treats out of her hand.

"I'll take that as a yes." She laughs grinning at me.

I give her a big wolf grin in return with my big flat tongue lolling out a bit as I tried to chew the hard little candies, tail beating the ground as I wag it happily.

She laughs at my antics and this just encourages me to do more. So I curl up around her and wiggle my nose into her side tickling her. Lifting my big wet nose I nudge her cheek giving her a few sloppy dog kisses.

"Haa-ha-hu-Stella-hu-sto-hop-haa-ha-ha!" DeLacy gasp out between laughs. Reluctantly I take mercy on her and stop my attack. Once she has her breathing back under controls she looks at me still smiling and laughing softly. She lifted her hand and started stroking my neck running her fingers through my fur.

👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

I was broke from my revery by Lily bursting into the room. "Stella!" She yells looking frantic.

Before I can even ask what's going on she's hauling me out of the classroom and down the hall.

"You have to stop her! She's gonna kill him!" Lily gasp still panicked. A large shot of panic hit me as well when I realized that she had to be talking about DeLacy. 'Someone must have really pissed her off.'

We're both flying down the hallway when we round a corner and I hear muffled snarls and the faint whimpers of someone in pain. I somehow manage to find a way to sprint faster down the hall to get to the source of chaos. When we round the last corner my heart stops.

Luke Chasm is on the ground holding his stomach as blood pools around him running through his fingers in thick syrupy streams staining his flesh crimson, soaking the fabric of his clothes and dripping to the floor and down into the grain of the granite below.

Uncle Rick was on the opposite wall using all his strength to hold a door shut. Through the window I could see a massive blur that I assumed to be DeLacy slamming her body into the door making large cracks appear in the wooden barrier. I was amazed the glass hadn't broken, even if it was plexiglass, as the door raddled and shook from the opposing forces acting on it. Even from halfway down the hall I could hear the sound of wood splintering and ripping as if it were being torn apart by claws.

Uncle Rick looks up and sees me and I can see in his eyes something I've never seen before.

Fear.

His moment of distraction causes him to loosen his stance against the door and DeLacy takes full advantage of it.

Throwing her weight into the door again, with as much force as she can, the door shatters and Uncle Rick gets thrown across the floor.

Before DeLacy can get out of the room the lycans from within the classroom grab a hold of her and it takes the combined strength of five lycans to pull her back.

In her struggle to free herself she kicks at the students holding her feet, losing her shoes in the process. This allows her clawed feet to freely attack the poor boys holding her arms. A girl tries to grab her leg again but only gets fabric that is swiftly pulled off as DeLacy twist out of them losing her sweatshirt as she slips out of the boys grasp. Leaving her clad in a white tank top and black tights.

She lets out a thunderess roar of rage baring her large fangs in anger and frustration as they somehow continue to bar her path and manage to not get their eyes clawed out at the same time. That's when I notice I've stopped moving and so has Lily. I take off running toward her, and as she brakes the hold of the young lycans restraining her, I crash into her full force taking both of us to the ground.

There were shouts of surprise and fright at my sudden appearance but I payed the other students no mind. "DeLacy!" I shouted at the other girl pinning her hands on either side of her head. She visibly hesitated at my arrival and that gave me enough time to try and talk her down. "DeLacy please." I whisper a hairs breath from her face, mouth still open with fangs on full display. "Just stop and think about what you're doing." Her eyes softened for a moment but hardened again as a wet cry was heard from the hallway. There was no doubt that it was Luke being tended to by Uncle Rick and Lily.

The snarl was back on her face but it wasn't the blind anger from a second ago. The look in her eyes was far more concerning and bone chilling, it was the look of cold calculation and higher level thought not just the blind rage I often saw on fellow pack members when they we driven to the point of trying to kill someone."DeLacy please," I beg, "calm down." I keep my voice low and soft in an effort not to upset her more.

Looking her dead in the eyes to regain her full attention, I see the black around the blue smoky center fade as her eyes slowly turn a dark grey and the smoky blue center brightens until it's glowing like crystal ocean waves on a bright sunny beach. Watching the waves as they morphed back into a more iris like form I gently leaned my forehead against her's and took deep breaths and slowly let them out so she would match my breathing and slow her racing heart.

Her eyes fluttered closed as she took in deep ragged breaths gradually slowing them down as she focused on my breathing. Her body slowly relaxed beneath me, jumping every once in a while at a sound or a breeze. I made sure she kept breathing slowly and never made a move to get off her incase she went berserk again.

Looking at her clenched jaw I think before lifting my head and planting a soft kiss at the back of her jaw where the most tension was being held. A gasp was heard throughout the room as my lips met her skin.

Looking up at the crowed of students I felt a wave of embarrassment hit me. Quietly clearing my throat I sit up on DeLacy's hips, releasing her wrists in the process. I feel DeLacy move beneath me and look down out of the corner of my eye to see her blushing as she props herself up on her elbows.

She looks up at me and I can see the look of fear and guilt in her eyes. "It's not your falt." I reassure her.

"How can you say that? You don't even know what happened." She frowns at me with a look of confusion pulling at her brows.

"Because I know you better than you think, and you would never attack someone who didn't deserve it." I can see the doubt in her eyes, "Did you attack anyone in this room before they grabbed you?" I ask giving a small gesture at the rest of the room. "Even then, did you actually hurt any of them?" I added.

She doesn't respond but it was an obvious answer to everyone in the room.

"That's how I know." I assure her with a gentle tone.

She looks up at me through her lashes with a shaky sigh. A look of worry and gratitude written on her features.

A small smile rugged at my lips as I took in her rich scent of vanilla, honeysuckle, and cherry blossom. 'Wait I can smell her!'

My eyes widen in alarm and I look at the rest of the class to see that they've caught her scent as well. DeLacy figures it out a second after I do and I can see her begin to panic.

"Is that her?"
"What is she?"
"What do you think's going on between them?"
"She's not going to attack us is she?"

The hushed questions of the class finally begin to register in my mind.

DeLacy looks seconds away from bolting and I couldn't much blame her. Before any of them can really start to get curious enough to bypass the healthy dose of fear DeLacy instilled in them Uncle Rick comes through the door with Lily both covered in blood

DeLacy sees them too and gives them a questioning look. "The pack doctor took him. She said there's a good chance he'll recover with quite a few nasty scars and a couple  limps but he should live." Uncle Rick informs bluntly.

Despite the good news that he'd likely live 'depending on your standpoint' she still held a look of guilt and shame on her face.

"DeLacy?" One of the lycans that had held DeLacy back speaks up creeping forward.

DeLacy looks up at him and fear crosses her face as she looks around at the class full of lycans. Thankfully the whole class seemed to be lycan except for the teacher who was lying behind her desk where she fainted.

The classroom is silent as they all look at us with nervous and expectant expressions. Then one of the girls in the class pipes up, "We won't tell anyone." She says with a reassuring smile. "Promise." And slowly the rest of the class agrees with varying responses of nods and Yeah's.

As each one promises not to tell a smile slowly starts to appear on DeLacy's face until it's wide enough one of the smaller back fangs pokes out of the corner of her mouth giving her an irresistibly adorable look as her eyes lower to the ground embarrassed as relief washes over her expression. "Thank you. All of you." She says in a grateful-shy voice.

This earns huge grins from everyone in the class. All of them have known DeLacy since they were little and never once had she said one word to them. Looking around at their faces you could see how happy and seemingly honored they were for her to not only talk to them but thank and fully acknowledge them.

Many of the boys in class looked away and tried not to blush and most of the girls were either squealing or just beaming with joy as they lightly bounced on their toes. I couldn't help but to smile along with them as relief flooded my system.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159 0 16
In this fantasy, demons and angels have gotten into a war on earth, causing the human race to be in danger. New creatures have been coming to the top...
1.2M 46.8K 31
Book 4 of The Alpha Series! Cannot be read as a standalone book! Highest rank: #1 in Werewolf genre on 06/11/2019! Amelia Reid and Ivan Romanov were...
135 15 17
Diana Rey a lone wolf with a happy past all frilled and dressed up..All to find out one day it was an illusion. Her home. Gone. Her friends and famil...
80 3 18
Tired of all her sufferings, she's a girl who escaped her pack to start over and hopefully find her mate. will she be able to do it? ...