You are arranged to be mine ✅

By priyaRoy304

INTRODUCING..... NAMRATA BANERJEE- a simple college going girl.. she completeing her post graduation now... s... More

CHARACTERS
1. Aditya
2. Namrata
3. First meeting
4. Yes to meet
5. call?
6. The conversation
7. shopping
8. it's a yes?
9. Engagement Day
10. Engaged
11. Gift
12. Our First Date
13. Marriage date
14. Varanasi visit part 1
15. Varanasi visit part 2
16. Varanasi visit part 3
17. First kiss
18. missing him
19. Love her?
20. Leaving
21. Cheating?
22. Hurt
23. Marry me...
24. Orissa
25. Marriage Preparation
26. Marriage
27. First night
28. Stealing kiss
29. Back to home
30. Preksha's truth
31. realisation
32. First Day
33. Rohan and pooja?
34. Apart
35. His accident
36. Confession
37. secret to open?
38. Calcutta
39. Small fight
40. A day out with Pooja
41. consummated
42. Romance all around
43. secrets
44. Pari and Sid
45. Their engagement
46. Honeymoon 1
47. Honeymoon 2
48. Honeymoon 3
49. Diwali
50. Bhai Dooj
51. The Night
52. Distance
53. Distances?
54. His anger
55. His anger her misunderstanding
56. you are mine
57. His birthday
58. The collage visit
59. Pooja-Rohan's wedding
60. my birthday
61. Pregnant?
62. Separation
63. My new life
64. His Side
65. his presence
66. office
67. phone call
68. little office romance
69. Abduction
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
NEW STORY
For him

70. Returning back

6.5K 165 8
By priyaRoy304

A week later

Namrata's pov:

I was laying down in our hotel room and adi was standing there shirtless showing his perfectly toned body making me think to lick him and glide my lips through his abs..

"Baby you want cheese?"

"Huhh..??"
"Cheese"
"Ummm..... No... I want something else"
"What?"
"Tomato ketchup"
"With butter" i nodded to him

"Seriously baby? Butter and ketchup" he chuckled

"Please give na... I am craving for it.."
"That's a bad combination" he said

Showing a fake anger i said "you are giving me or not if not i can make one for myself"

"Ok okay... I am giving"
"And stop laughing"
"I can't" he said in between his laughing

"Its a wierd combination baby"
"Give it fast.. i am craving for it..."

Few minutes gone... He still didn't give me

"What the hell are you waiting for Christmas? just give me bread butter and ketchup " i shouted

"No babe just passing the time to shift your craving to something else"

"Fine then i am gonna make one for myself" saying i was going to get down but realized damnn i was just in sheets and around here there was nothing to wear and to wear something i have to go to the closet ... 'huhhh...' sighing myself i decided to roll the sheets like a dress and get down to get my food

I started to wrap around and he came to me holding the food "here my love" he said with a wink..

Ignoring him i literally snatched the plate from him and just started to eat like a caveman

"Easy trigress easy" he said looking at me like he saw a chimpanzee

"wowow..woo..woo.." i literally sounded the same having stuffed with the bread in my mouth

"Relax relax.. slowly chew it down then speak" i gave him the look of irritated and slowly after chewing down i gulped. He handed me pomegranate juice.. yeaahh.. these days my love for pomegranate juice has increased which i hated the most in this whole world.. Stupid pregnancy hormones i guess...

Having the breakfast i got down and he was still shirtless just wearing the trousers.. 'god help me' saying myself i entered the washroom and to my surprise it was decorated with rose petals and candles and rose petals were there in the bath tub too...

I turned around to close the door but i bumped into something 'oops... The door? A wall?' i looked up.. 'ohh.. its him'

"What are you doing here?"
"Lets clean you up"

Saying he pulled down his trousers and boxers and stood naked infront of me.. i looked at him with big eyes...

Slowly he turned me around and made the sheets glide down through my skin leaving me in my birth suit infront of him.

He picked me up in bridal style and sinked himself down in the bath tub and made me lay above him..

Soaking the hot water in skin felt so relaxing... I put my head on his chest and closed me eyes.. slowly he was giving a message to my tired shoulder and back.. it was sooo relaxing..

Taking some soap and loofah he started to clean me up and glided his rough hands through my hands yo my stomach and then area under my breasts.. i left a moan due to pleasure he was giving me...

Mature content ahead:

Slowly taking  both the nipples he pinched it hard.. "aaahh... Adii.." it came out as a moan and indeed i was enjoying it..  He continued to kneed my breasts and play with the nipples and started to kiss me on my neck.. Slowly he bit on my soft spot and sucked the place to sooth.. i am sure i got a hickey....

After sometime he took his hands towards my vigina and roamed one his finger through the slits.. I gasped due to his touch.. slowly he started to roam his thumb on my clit slightly messaging it.. i hit my orgasm and it was heavenly... He continued to play with the folds till he made me cum again and this was third time..

I turned around to him and slowly he attached your lips.. This time we were communicating our love, desire and passion for each other but were doing it through the actions.. The kiss was soft.. no one dominated.. we just wanted to taste each other and like remind each other that we love how i love his minty breath and he loves my cardamom breath...

Slowly i moved down and started to kiss him through his abs roamed my fingers through it.. He was completely aroused.. I thought to give him a release.. i was going to do but he stopped me and said.. "babe today i want to pleasure you.. i know your pregnancy hormones drive you crazy and only one cure is that the intimacy with the partner.. let me pleasure you and you just relax"

I nodded to him thinking how much he thinks of me all the time.. Agreeing to him i closed my eyes and just felt him doing things to me and feeling enormously pleasured and loved...

------ end of mature content--------

I was about to fall asleep on him when he said "lets get out and dry you up then sleep"

Drying ourselves up i was taking out my clothes when my eyes fell on the small box which contained all the materials which I should have been wearing all the time as its the mark of i am his wife...

Changing into shorts and tank top i took the box towards him and handed him
"What's this? " He asked me looking suspeciously before opening the box

"Adi... I want to wear them again... I want you to make me wear them" i said.. he opened the box and then again looked at me and i nodded giving him assured look..

Taking the sankha-pola (red and white bangles) he put it first in my right hand and then on my left...

I had never took the noa ( a bangle with three types of metals a married women wears) out from my hand because it seemed just like a bracelet..

He took our engagement ring and made me wear and he kissed on my knuckles and it reminded me of our engagement day.. i saw tears in his eyes and seeing him my eyes also filled with tears...

"Namrata.. i am so.. " i knew what he was going to say so i stopped him and said "Adi.. if you say then i should also say it.. lets start  a new... He smiled and pulled me in a bone crashing hug.....

After sometime he left me.. his blue eyes showed me numerous types of emotions but one i was sure was love and that was enough for me..

I took out the small box of sindoor (vermilion) and opening it i forwarded it towards him.. He took a pinch and closing the distance between us he filled in the middle partition of my hair making me feel content..

Suddenly he pulled me towards the mirror and to my surprise this time also some of the vermilion fell on my nose.. he held me from back and we stood there for sometime..

I yawned and he smiled on my action and dragged me to the bed and holding him tightly i again drifted to deep slumber...

---------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and saw the bed empty and our suitcases were kept packed. I looked around he wasn't there..

I heard the washroom door opening.. he came out wearing yellow t-shirt and blue denim..

"You woke up that's good"
"Why?"
"I am hungry plus we need to leave for the airport"
"What's the time?" I asked him
"Its 4:30"
"Its evening god.." saying i jumped down from the bed.. and ruahed inside the washroom to get freshen up...

I came out and saw my dress lying on the bed... I quickly changed into it and packed the discarded clothes and tied my sneakers..

"Let's go..." He said and held my hand...

We grabbed lunch and we ate like monsters... Eating we rushed to the airport and thank god we were on time....

Boarding the plane and after settling down the thought of meeting everyone crossed my mind...

He was busy doing something on his phone..
"Adi.."
"Hmmm...."
"Adi... Listen to me.."

Keeping his phone in his pocket he turned towards me..
"Yeah.. tell me"

"Adi... Its.."
"Don't worry.. everything will be fine... I am sure they will forget everything whatever has happened.. i am sure about that"

"But Adi.. I don't know how will i face everyone"
"You will... And i am there with you whatever they wanna know we both will tell i am sure they will take time but they will forgive"

"Besides it wasn't your mistake... I know they will forgive you but I don't have any idea they would forgive me for what i have done with you.."

"Adi.. they will.. i will make them because I can't live without you.. without you.. in that house... And what you did was completely not your fault it was fault of Preksha and jai.. they are the culprits not you.. i am sure after hearing us we both will be forgiven and everything will be good again"

"I wish so.."
"Fingers crossed"

Soon we reached Mumbai... As the air hit me i felt relaxed.. 'my city my place my home'
........

He rang the bell and we both were waiting for someone to open the door but the door was opened by someone we didn't expect...  It was my sister...

As soon as he saw me she came and hugged me tightly and started cursing me " you stupid moron idiot girl who had given you the permission to run away leaving behind... Atleast you have come to me.. what you have thought i have died? Haan? Wasn't you the same person who said i am like your mother after mother how could you do this nammu" saying she started to cry...

"Di.. di... Please stop crying i am sorry for whatever i did.. please... That time i was out of my mind i am sorry"

"Nammu you know who have you hurted the most going away in this way?"

"I know di.. that's why i am back with him... Di.. whatever has happened is gone and i assure you to reflect back on it and never give you another chance to complain.. i promise you"

"Better"she said and hugged adi also..

Soon everyone came out... Today everyone was present there.. Rohan Pooja, Siddarth, pari, didi- jiju, saanvi, dad, dadi... I apologized to everyone and they too forgave me.. but my eyes were searching mom.. where is she?

"Dad?"
"Yes beta?"
"Where is mom?"
"She has went to temple.. must be reaching now"
"But today suddenly"
"Yes she went to pray for both of you as both of you were returning back"

And the bell rang... I ran towards the door and opened it.. as i saw her i bent down to take her blessings but she moved backwards..

I looked up at her in shock because she never did something like this to me... Without saying anything she called out "adi.. adi... Come here" and gicing me a look she walked in towards the temple..

I knew i have done a horrible mistake but... Tears rolled down from my eyes..

She came back holding a plate with lit diya and sweet and flower.. with her Adi also came to me..

"You both go out now and stand there" she said in her strict tone which i haven't heard from her..

She did our aarti and fed us sweet and then told us to enter together.. we both bent to touch her feet but she stopped and pulled both of us into hug.. "both of yours place is in my heart not on my feet.. and besides namrata you forgot you are three months pregnant and still bending.. you shouldn't have dared to"

"I am sorry maa.. i am sorry for everything i have done... I am sorry for hurting you" i said

"Yes maa even i am sorry what i have done maa.."

"Better now.. you both have been forgiven for your mistakes but now tell us what made you delay your arrival for a week"

"Yes bhaai tell us.." pari said
"Ohh i think they were celebrating their second honeymoon" rohan said
"Shut up you idiot" adi said

"Okay now tell us" Siddarth said...

Settling ourselves on the couch Adi started to narrate his part of the story and then i told the rest of the part...

Everyone was shocked knowing Preksha was involved in this but yet its hard to accept but its the bitter truth at the end of the day...

Mom came and asked mr "nammu baccha are you okay are you fine?" Everyone had a concerned look on their faces

"Yes i am absolutely fine and maa the doctor has said everything is fine with the baby also"

"Thank you Nammu beta for everything" saying she hugged me...

Soon we were called for the dinner and having our dinner.. i sneakingly asked dad is there any ice cream?

He is always my food partner.. he knew what i love so he checks himself for the food and refills it..

"You want some?"
I shaked my head shamelessly

"Okay then come to the pool area hiding from all because if you mom knows she will kill me.. and you know i am still young to die"

"Ohh yes dad absolutely"

Without telling anyone first he got out and then i too after bidding goodbye to everyone...

He handed me a sundae cup.. "dad where is yours?"

"Ohh dear.. if i also have you mom will come to know.. i have to leave you here oy otherwise we gonna face trouble"

"Okay dad"

I sat there enjoying my sundae...
"Hey wifey enjoying ice cream without sharing" he sat down beside me

"I don't share ice cream" i said

"Ohh.. come on" i was going to have a bite instead he pulled my hand and took it inside his mouth..

I pouted to him.. and suddenly he pecked on my lips...

taking the spoon from me he started to feed me and himself too...

Finishing it off i grabbed his arm and interwind our fingers and i kept my head on his shoulder and we looked towards the beautiful full moon spreading lights... Making the dark night to be the romantic night...

We sat there for a long time enjoying the sound of our breath and holding each other close to our heart..

"Baby.." he called
"Yaah"
"Let's go and sleep"

We stood up and he picked me up and said "this time i don't wanna miss the chance to carry you up in our room"

I smiled to him as a response and kissed his cheeks..

He put me down on the bed.. 'god... I had missed this bed this room so.. much.. my eyes fell on the big photo frame of us and yes today i can say i am more happy than that day i was.. now i am with the love of my life carring our child.. i am the mother of his child and he is the father.. from a fussy messed up girl he turned he into a women and now in a few months i will be the mother.. he gave me the family i always craved for.. the love i waited for...'

In the journey of life we meet many people some are permanent and some are temporary.. but the family it always remains constant.. its a part of you.. it tells who you are...

Changing he joined me on the bed and he raised my top a little and started his new found daily routine to talk to my belly.. he says the baby could listen us but ya if the baby could then baby we can't wait to shed you all the love and happiness...

He too said the same thing at the same time "you know baby your mumma and daddy is waiting for you eagerly.. i love you"  saying he kissed me on my belly.. and i giggled due to the kiss..

"Baby.. you gave me everything in my life i have wished for thank you for making me the man i am today.. i promise to love you and day by day i fall for you more and more my love.. I love you..."

"Adi.. you have made me complete in each and every manner.. i wish to God to bless us and give me you as my life partner in each and every birth of mine.. i love you too"

Expressing each other our love.. we drifted to sleep...

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guyz have enjoyed the chapter... So the story comes to an end...   Well not a permanent end... There would be an epilogue soon...

Hope you guys are doing well... Will meet you soon with the epilogue...

Hope you all like the chapter and guyzzz.... Please vote... Its very heart breaking after doing hardwork and not getting a bit of appreciation... I get first tgere were very less views.. not that there is much addition to that.. but now it crosses 150 atleast i expect 100 votes...

Besides... Thank you to everyone who have been reading constant or the new ones..

Hope you like the story.. please vote and share your valuable comments...

Lots of love ❤️❤️
Stay happy everyone😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
1.3M 69.4K 57
(Not edited - Complete) ****** Being the daughter in law of the richest family in the country is a status many desire, but how is it to be the actua...
277K 7.5K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
753K 43K 34
❝ She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead ❞ A home is something that she has always dreamt of, where she'd...