Tamaki

Character: Tamaki Amajiki
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Glad to be yours
Request: EmiliaHeartfilia
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(M/n pov)

I was on my way to Tamaki's dorm. Even though it was pretty late at night, he said he wanted to see me because he missed me and I had agreed to go see him because of the fact I knew it was probably extremely hard for him to just ask me in the first place.

I knock on his dorm once I was standing in front of it. I heard some slight shuffling before the door opened. I looked up at Tamaki and saw him already blushing at me. I could understand why because I was wearing his shirt which was big on me and some shorts.

"Hi, Tama~" I whispered to him. He smiled a bit before putting his hand out, silently telling me to grab it. So that's what I did, once I grabbed it he gently pulled me inside and closed the door. He then went ahead and wrapped his arms around me. I rest my chin on his chest and smiled softly at him.

"Everything okay Tama?" He looked down at me before kissing my nose, "Y-yeah I o-okay bunny. I j-just missed you a-a lot" he said with a bigger blush settling down on his face. I giggled before walking backward pulling him with me. The back of my legs hit his bed before I laid down dragging him down with me, "I missed you too Tama. The practice was so boring without you there."

He looked at me sadly before gently laying his hand on my cheek, "I'm s-sorry b-bunny. Mirio and Nijire f-forced m-me to show up to the y-younger class" I smiled a bit and nuzzle myself into his hand, "It's okay Tama, I understand why you couldn't show up to practice today. Did you at least have fun?" He nodded his head. I smiled brightly before kissing his nose, "Good" he blushed and closed his eyes.

I put my forehead against him before closing my eyes as well. "(M-M/n)?" "Yes, Tama?" "I just w-wanted to say t-that um I'm g-glad you decided to d-date me e-even though I'm not the b-best boyfriend because of my socia-" I was quick to cut him off with a peck on the lips.

"Don't ever say that you aren't a good boyfriend Tama. You are the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. I love you so so much and I'm glad to be yours." He blushed and nodded his head. I laid my head on his chest before he began to slowly and gently play with my hair.

"T-thank y-you. I-i love you too"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes