Sero

Character: Sero Henta
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Cutest
*Age Regression, any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sero pov)

"Baby?" I say as I knocked on my boyfriend's door. It was quiet for a bit until I heard shuffling from inside the dorm room. The door opened to what I swear to be the most adorable sight. My baby boy was wearing a onesie with the colors of my hero suit along with a black pacifier that said 'Angel' on it that I got him when I first found out that he was a little. "Dada" my little boy giggled out which lead to me holding onto my heart. I walked into his room and closed his door before I wrapped my arms around his waist before I pressed a kiss onto his head. "Hi love bug. How little are you right now?" He looked at his hand for a moment before he held four fingers up, "I three, dada." I stifled a laugh before putting one of his fingers down, "That's three, bubbles."

He made a face of understanding before he giggled. I smiled a bit before I looked down at the ground to see that he had been drawing before I had arrived. I let go of him before squatting down and picking up one of the many drawings. I looked at it and smiled when I realized that it was us. I was drawn in orange while he was drawn (f/c). "This is quite beautiful, sweetheart. It's a real masterpiece. I think it deserves to be in a museum where everyone can see it." He blushed a bit and took off his pacifier to give me a bright smile, "Tank chu dada." I nodded my head before I grabbed the rest of the drawing and put them up on the 'wall of fame' that we put up for his artwork. Once that was done I instructed him to clean up his mess while I went ahead and got him some angel milk.

He squealed in happiness and immediately got to closing while I went downstairs. I grabbed the milk and poured some into his bottle and just as I was about to put it away Kirishima stopped me, "Hey bro, don't put the milk away I need it." I handed it off to him and watched with wide eyes as he poured it into a bottle as well. "Who's your little? You know if you're willing to share." Kirishima stared at me in surprise before scratching the back of his neck. I grabbed the sugar and vanilla extract as I waited for him to reply. He cleared his throat, "It's um Midoriya and you? I can tell you have one considering you're making angel milk too." I chuckled, "(M/n). My love bug is so stinking adorable. Anyway, we can talk about our littles another day we better get going." He chuckled and nodded his head. We heated the bottles of milk after mixing up all of the ingredients.

I made my way back to my little's room and over I had walked inside I smiled when I realized he was all tucked in with a book on hand just waiting for me. I walked over to him before I picked up the covers and sat down. I brought his head over to my chest before handing him his angel milk, "Tank chu, dada." I smiled and grabbed the book from his hand, "No problem, bubbles." I began to read the book to him as he drank his milk peacefully. It wasn't long till I felt him go limp in my arms and for small snores to leave his mouth. I smiled a bit, 'He's literally the cutest little in the universe.' I laid him down before I laid down myself. With that, I fell asleep cuddling my little boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Shinsou Hitoshi (Age Regression)