Cheater! Kaminari x Bakugou

Character: Denki Kaminari x Katsuki Bakugou
Type: Angst💔, Fluff☁️
Story Name: Fuck that shitty dunce face
*Ice quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

"Hey, Bakugou?" I said as I peeked my head into his dorm seeing as the door was left open. He lightly glared at me before speaking, "What the fuck do you want?" I pouted a bit, "You know if you were a bit nicer you'd get a partner." His glare hardened before he gruffly spoke up, "I could care less about having some shitty extra clinging to me." I rolled my eyes, "Anyway have you seen Kaminari? I've been looking for him for a while but I can't seem to find him." He looked conflicted for a second before he sighed and stood up. "Listen, I'm warning you now" he stared at me for a moment. "Just know that I'm not good with comforting others." I stared at him in confusion and just as I was about to question him, he grabbed my wrist and began taking me somewhere.

He continued to drag me until we were in front of a dorm. I tilt my head in confusion but he shook his head before he dragged me inside and towards a specific room. He put his hand against my mouth to keep me quiet before he opened the door. My eyes widened when I saw what was inside. Shinsou and Kaminari were cuddling while giving each other light kisses. I scowled at them before stomping my foot on the ground effectively freezing them onto the bed. They stared at my eyes wide in pure surprise, "You're a dirty fucking cheater, Kaminari. I hope that karma comes to bite you in the ass and that once it's done with you it leaves you miserable." Before he could even say anything to me I grabbed Bakugou's hand and dragged him back to my dorm.

He didn't say anything about me bringing him into my room until after I let out a couple of tears. He pulled me into a hug before gently patting my head, "Tch, I told you I don't know how to comfort people. So don't go crying now, you're far too awesome for that dunce's face." I nuzzled into his chest before pulling away. "It's okay you're going great," I said, sniffling a bit and giggling. He stared at me confused, "Why don't you seem, I don't know, more heartbroken?" I sigh before fully pulling away and sitting on my bed, "I guess I just always knew but I didn't want to believe it. You know sometimes he would come to see me with new hickeys on his neck that I know I didn't make." He nodded his head before he sat down next to me, "Well like I said you're too cool to be crying over dunce's face." I nodded my head before leaning my head on his shoulder, "Thank you, Katsuki. Even if you aren't the friendliest person out there, thank you for staying by my side."

*time skip*

It's been 6 months since I caught Kaminari cheating on me and two months since I realized I had fallen in love with Bakugou. Currently, we were at lunch and I was sitting by a cherry blossom tree trying to decide on how I should confess to Bakugou. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. I tuned out everything around me and focused on my thoughts. Just as I came up with an idea I felt lips on mine. My eyes snapped open and I pushed the person away only to realize that it was Kaminari. He grabbed my hand and yelled, catching the attention of everyone who was outside, "(M/N) I'M SORRY FOR CHEATING ON YOU PLEASE TAKE ME BACK." I pulled my hand away, "There's no way in hell that I'm getting back together with a cheater." Before he could reply an explosion went off before I got picked up bridal style and taken away.

I got put down on my feet before I looked at the person. Only to see Bakugou fuming in anger, "Fuck that shitty douce face. Kissing the one fucking person I genuinely enjoy being around and have a crush on. I'm going to rip his fucking head off." I stared at him in shock at what he said. I'm guessing that he didn't realize that I could hear him or that he was talking out loud. I gently grabbed his face before placing a kiss on his lips to get him to shut up. I pulled away and giggled a bit when I saw his shocked face. "You don't have to worry about him, Katsuki. Considering I like you too." He smiled brightly before picking me up and spinning me around. He put me down before grabbing my chin with his hand, "Do you want to be my boyfriend or whatever?" I giggled and nodded my head. With that, we sealed the start of our new relationship with a soft kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Shoto Todoroki