Aizawa x Hizashi

Character: Aizawa Shota x Hizashi Yamada
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Such a cute baby bump
*Mpreg**Healing quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

Sho💕: Hey kitten, I know we haven't been able to see each other since the dorms were set up so Zashi and I spoke to Nezu and we asked if you could visit.

Zashi💕: He allowed us to let you visit. We haven't been able to see you in seven months and we want to know just how you're doing and we miss you.

(M/n)💕: Oh that's good. When can I come to visit?

Sho💕: You can come at any time because Hound dog will just bring you into the school.

(M/n)💕: Alright loves. I'll see about when I can show up. I love you both

Sho💕: Love you too, kitten

Zashi💕: But I love you more

I rolled my eyes at them before I heard the door open. I looked up and smiled at the doctor, "How is the baby doctor?" She smiled, "Well according to all of the reports the baby is roughly the size of cantaloupe melon and is healthy. Are you sure you don't want to know the gender of the baby?" I place a hand on my stomach while smiling softly, "No, I've had all my first without my husbands already. I want to find out the gender with both of them." She nodded her head, "It's crazy how you've been able to keep your pregnancy a secret from them." I shrugged, "They're teachers and they had to move into dorms and well we haven't been able to see each other in about six months and I found out I was pregnant three days after they moved into the dorms. And by that time I was already two months into my pregnancy and well I wanted to surprise them in a way." We smiled at each other before we said our goodbye and I headed home to think about when I should show up at U.A.

*time skip*

It was two days after our shared text and I was standing at the gates of U.A. I knew that on Thursday's Hizashi and Shota taught class together which meant that today was the perfect day for me to surprise them both. I walked through the gates and only to find hound dog already waiting for me. I smiled a bit before following behind him. I looked at him in confusion when I realized we weren't going to the classrooms but into one of the gyms. Walking inside I see most of the U.A. staff. I looked up to see two students going against each other. After they finished they were laying on the floor clearly hurt from the fight. It was quiet until the sound of my footsteps caught the attention of everyone in the gym. I walked towards the two students even when I heard multiple gasps. I touched the two students on their shoulders and their injuries immediately began healing.

I looked back at the teachers with a bright smile on my face even though most of them looked confused. Well except for my husbands and Nezu. "Just who are you?" Midnight asked while looking ready to fight me. I pouted, "You two really didn't tell anyone about me." They ran over to me and shook their head. "We are sorry sweetheart. We just wanted to make sure you were safe. So we kept you a secret." Hizashi exclaimed. I giggled, "It's okay you two. Anyway, I'm Yamada-Aizawa (M/n). And I'm the husband to these two idiots." Most jaws dropped at my words which made me giggle louder. Just as I was about to say something I heard Nezu speak up, "That's such a cute baby bump you got there, (M/n)." Everything went quiet as Shota and Hizashi simultaneously looked down at my stomach.

"Y-you're p-pregnant," Shota said eyes wide. I smiled and put my hands on my stomach, "I'm exactly eight months pregnant. And I'm pretty sure this kid is going to have Sho's personality with a bit of the random quirks you have Zashi." I looked back up at them only to see that they had tears running down their faces. I smiled softly before I wiped their tears away, "There's no need to cry." They both hugged me before smiling brightly, "We love you so much," Sho said softly. I smiled at them, "I love you guys too."

I spent the rest of the day getting to know the staff as well as meeting the 'problem children' as Shota calls them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Sero Henta x Denki Kaminari