Kirishima x Bakugou

Character: Kirishima Eijiro x Bakugou Katsuki
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Y'all are the freaking cutest
*Any quirk**Age Regression*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kirishima pov)

Currently, (M/n), Katsuki, and I were making our way to the dorms after a super long school day. I looked to my left at (M/n) and saw that he was fiddling with his fingers while taking in everything that the U.A garden had to offer. I looked to my right and saw that Katsuki had a neutral expression on his face but his eyes betrayed him because they had his usual childish glint whenever he slipped. With a small smile on my face, I grab one of their hands in mine and place a small kiss on the knuckles. "You boys okay?" I asked softly not wanting to startle either of them. (M/n) was the first to look at me, "I ish otay, papa." I smiled at him and thanked him for responding. I looked over at Katsuki and saw him pouting a bit. "What's wrong, sparky?" I could tell that as soon as the little nickname left my mouth he fully slipped. His pout was now gone and replaced by the curiosity of the outside world. He began firing question after question while I attempted to answer all of them. After Katsuki's 30th question I could hardly keep up with answering and I guess (M/n) noticed because he let go of my hand and stood in front of Katsuki with a small pout on his face.

"Kat I wuv you lots but you gonna make papa mal-malfun-" (M/n) frowned when he realized he couldn't say the word he wanted. He shook his head and continued, "You gonna make papa like Denki." Katsuki gasped and hugged me before he began to spew a bunch of apologies and tears began to form in the corner of his eyes. I chuckled a bit and gently ruffled his hair, "It's okay, sparky. Papa isn't mad at you at all. And it's okay to have questions just make sure you ask them one at a time, okay?" Katsuki sniffed a bit and wiped his eyes with his sleeve before nodding his head and giving me a bright smile which I of course returned. When we arrived at the dorms I made sure to quickly get both of them upstairs since I knew they weren't comfortable with the class finding out about their age regression just yet. As we approached my room I felt a tug on my sleeve so I looked down at the culprit and saw (M/n) staring at me with his puppy eyes. "Yes, tater tot?" I said as I brought both of them into my room.

(M/n) sat on my bed before he spoke up, "Can we have a mobie night?" I paused for a second and pulled out my phone to check the date. I smiled brightly when I realized that it was Friday which meant that we could have a movie night. I looked back up at him and nodded my head. Katsuki and he both cheered and began dancing with each other to the best of their abilities while I snapped as many photos as I could. After their dance party was done they both bathed on their own and picked out the onesies they wanted and put them on as I showered and changed as well. My shower was taken with the door slightly opened so that I could still hear them. Once we were showered and dressed comfortably I went ahead and began building a pillow fort of course with their help as well. Once we were done settling down and I was about to play the movie Katsuki spoke up, "Papa can (N/n) and I stay up late?" I tapped my chin and didn't say anything but I could tell that both of them were vibrating with nerves. I shrugged a bit, "I don't see why not. It's the weekend." They cheered and with that, we began our movie night.

Around 8:45 pm I could hear the faint sound of snores so I looked down and saw my babies cuddling each other while fast asleep. I could feel my heart flutter a bit at the adorable sight. I took out my phone and took at least a hundred pictures of them. "Y'all are the freaking cutest" I whispered not wanting to wake them up. I put pillows underneath their heads and gave them each a blanket before I joined them in the cuddling session and fell asleep next to my adorable baby boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
What was the first anime you ever watched?
Mine was black butler

Next up:
Bakugou Katsuki (Mpreg)