Bakugou

Character: Bakugou Katsuki
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: What is this a Shoujo manga?
*Songfic**Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I hummed to myself as I walked down the hallway towards class 1-A. Once I arrived I lightly knocked on the door and waited for either someone to tell me to come in or for someone to open the door. I waited for a second before I opened the door and peeked my head into the classroom. I audibly groaned before I walked away from the classroom. I exited the school and made my way towards the training ground for the class. Once I made it I could hear the distinct sound of voices and people fighting. I walked into the gym before I looked around for the person I need to speak to. Once I found Aizawa I made my way over to him only to quickly dodge and kick someone. I heard a loud thud so I quickly walked over to the person only to see a very cute blonde laying on the ground. I gently shook him as everything was quiet in the gym. He groaned a bit and opened his eyes before he stood up and glared at me, "You fucking extra. I will fucking kill you."

I stared at him before rolling my eyes and straightening up and walking up to Aizawa. "Hey, I'm here to babysit Eri per your request." He looked at me and let out a sigh of relief before hugging me. "You know your attitude and way of saying everything is just like me." He said as he let go of me and fixed his capture weapon. I shrugged, "I get it from you dad." I could hear a couple of gasps as my dad laughs. "Eri is with your father right now. Your father and I have been wanting some time alone and since you're the best you're going to babysit Eri, right?" I rolled my eyes at him and began walking away. Just before I left the gym I turned to my dad, "You're lucky I love Eri, dad. Also, blondie stop fucking scowling at me you look like a rabid dog and you're ruining that cute face of yours." That is all I said leaving him a blushing mess as I left the gym.

Once I picked up Eri we began to hang out and do random things. I kept her entertained for about two hours before we both got bored. I sighed softly as we laid on the couch and watched TV. "(N/n), can we go see Mr.Deku?" I hummed a bit and nodded my head. She grabbed my hand and began pulling towards class 1-A dorms. Once we arrived she pouted a bit when she realized that there was no one there. "Hey don't worry Eri. They're probably finishing up class and showering." I said softly. She paused and nodded her head. We sat on the couch and began talking softly with each other until she gasped loudly at something I said, "You know how to sing?" I chuckled a bit and nodded my head. She stood up and grabbed the remote, "I wanna hear you sing, please." I paused for a second before nodding my head and sitting her on my lap before letting her pick the song.

[Play the song]

As I sang to she stared at me with wide and bright eyes. I was so into keeping her entertained I didn't realize that the blonde from before had walked in and was staring at me completely stunned. Once I finished singing she hugged me before sniffing a bit, "That was so good, (N/n)." I chuckled and looked up and saw the blonde blushing brightly. I waved him over and smiled at him, "Enjoyed the show?" He blushed and nodded a bit. I chuckled again, "What is this a Shoujo manga?" If it was even possible be blushed harder, "S-shut up, extra. Also, you're um a good singer and um brother." I smiled at him, "Thanks cutie. I'm Aizawa-Yamada (M/n) and you?" He paused for a second, "Don't call me that but um my name Bakugou Katsuki." I laughed, "Just stating facts, cutie."

————

"Oi, what the fuck are you staring at me for?" My husband said. I smiled softly and stood up before grabbing him and sitting him on my lap, "I love you so much, cutie." He blushed and hid his face on the crook of my neck before he mumbled, "Love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
The best weapon in an anime series that you have seen?

Next up:
Midoriya Izuku