Kirishima

Character: Kirishima Eijiro
Type: Lil Angst💔, Fluff☁️
Story Name: I love every single part of you
*Fox Quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I let out a soft sigh when I felt my shoulder get grabbed. When I was turned around I came face to face with Monoma and some of his lackeys. He gave me one of his mischievous smirks before he spoke up, "Well well if it isn't the class 1-a shortest boy who's useless." I frowned, "Monoma please I can't today." He just laughed manically before he continued to pick at me. Just before I could push him away pulled my tail and then another one of his lackeys pulled my ear. I could feel tears prick in the corner of my eyes. Before Monoma and his lackeys could do anything else the distant sound of footsteps coming towards us stopped them from doing anything else. They all ran off and I fell to the ground due to my shaky knees. It was a while before I could stand up.

I made my way towards the dorms as fast as I could. I passed by a couple of people but I chose to not make any eye contact with them. When I finally got to the dorms and I stepped through the door a very stressed-looking Kirishima. When we made eye contact he immediately knew something was wrong. Before I could react my wrist was grabbed and I got pulled in the direction of his dorm room. He opened his room door before gently pushing me into his room. He walked inside as well and closed the door behind him. "What's going on with you, love? You look like you haven't slept in days. There are dark eye bags underneath your eyes. And every day you come with new bruises that I'm pretty sure you don't get from training. Please I beg you tell me what's going on with you."

I stared at him before I began tearing up, "I just don't know what to do anymore, Kiri. My quirk is useless. I'm useless. I'm getting bullied Kiri for things I can barely control. I'm too short. I go through constant heats that make me feel I'm overheating and at the same time I feel like I'm dying." Kirishima's eyes widened before he gently grabbed my face. He caressed my face before he pulled me into a hug. He gently pressed a kiss to my forehead before he spoke up, "Listen (M/n), You might think you're too short but that only means that you can escape villains easily. Your quirk makes you extremely agile and fast. Your fur coat when you transform into a fox is absolutely beautiful." He gently grabbed my chin and pulled me to look up at him.

He pressed a kiss onto my lips. It was soft and full of so much love and care. As he did that he began to softly scratch behind my ear causing me to purr loudly. He pulled away from the kiss and pressed his forehead against mine. "Don't ever listen to those stupid bullies. I'm always here to reassure you. I love every single part of you and nothing could ever change that, my love." I smiled at him, "Okay. I trust you, Kiri." He chuckled, "I love you so much, darling." I nuzzled into his chest, "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Tenko Shimura (Omegaverse, Mpreg)