Sero

Character: Sero Henta
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Nice to meet you
*Soulmate AU, Siren quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sero pov)

I laid my head on my desk with a soft sigh. As I was about to fall asleep I heard someone walking over to me which prompted me to bring my head up. Looking at the person I realized that it was Denki and his soulmate, Shinsou. Denki smiled brightly at me before he spoke up, "Hey Sero, not to be rude or anything but why do you look like you haven't slept in years? And if I'm asking you this with Shinsou as my soulmate and Mr.Aizawa as our teacher." I deadpanned at him before groaning loudly which caught the attention of everyone. I sighed and threw my head back and closed my eyes before I spoke up, "My soulmate is apparently an insomniac because they listened to music throughout the entire night for the last few days and I haven't been able to sleep well because of it." I heard a small chuckle from Shinsou which in turn caught the strong attention of everyone including me. I raised an eyebrow at him completely unamused by his reaction. He cleared his throat before he spoke up, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh. It just that your misery reminds me of two things."

I stared at him waiting for him to continue but he just stared back at me. He sighed before he continued, "The first thing it reminds me of is when my insomnia kicked in and I would blast music and Denki would end up not getting any sleep because of me." I couldn't help but laugh as Denki slapped Shinsou's arm in endearment and embarrassment. I looked at Shinsou silently telling him to continue. He took a deep breath as if he was preparing himself for something. Once he was done he spoke up, "And the second thing it reminds me of is my older brother. He also has insomnia and spends his nights listening to music and singing me to sleep." It was all quiet in the classroom. Some people were staring at him in surprise and Denki was staring at him looking extremely offended. "Why the hell did I not know about you having an older brother?" Denki basically screeched out in which Shinsou shrugged his shoulders in turn. "I didn't think it was important it's not like you're going to meet him. He goes to a different high school." Denki nodded his head before our attention was caught by Mr.Aizawa walking in and telling us to sit down and get ready for class.

*time skip*

It was now about a week and a half later since the conversation I had with Shinsou and Denki. Currently, I'm in the middle of class with Mr.Aizawa and the only I can hear is the music that my soulmate is blasting which led to me frown a bit. I continued to try to pay attention until there was a knock on the classroom door. Mr.Aizawa looked confused but said 'Come in' any way. The door was opened by a really tall guy that in a way resembled Mr.Aizawa and Shinsou but the main thing I noticed was that he was wearing headphones. Mr.Aizawa raised an eyebrow at the guy which led to him taking his headphones off and simultaneously the music that was playing in my head went away. My eyes widened for a second before my attention turned back to the guy as he spoke up, "Hey pops, papa said I needed to give you and Shin your coffee and lunches since you forgot them at home." Suddenly, Shinsou stood up and grabbed the guy brought before speaking up, "Thanks, big bro." The guy nodded smiling a bit. He said goodbye and just before he walked out he put his headphones back on and blasted his music.

I paused for a second before I sprinted out of the class and ran towards him. I could hear his music blasting out of his headphones which made me smile at the realization that we were soulmates. I tapped his shoulder to get good attention. He paused the song and turned towards me with a raised eyebrow. I began fiddling with my fingers out of nervousness before I spoke up, "Um sorry to bother you but were you listening to (f/s)?" He stared at me in surprise before nodding his head. I smiled, "Um this might seem odd but I think we're soulmates since I could hear it in my head." He nodded his head before smiling a bit, "Nice to meet you then, soulmate. I'm (M/n) Aizawa, and you?" I smiled brighter, "I'm Sero Henta. And it's nice to meet you too."

————

And that's the story of how I met the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes. After this I'll be posting an author note asking for request, love. So begin thinking of what you want to request.

Next up:
Tamaki Amajiki