Kaminari x Shinsou

Character: Kaminari Denki x Shinsou Hitoshi
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: They're lucky
*Plant Quirk**Femboy reader*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third pov)

The Bakusquad watched as both Denki and Shinsou texted someone with small smiles on their faces. Denki's smile was a lot bigger than Shinsou but they both seemed extremely content which caught the attention of the rest of the members of the Bakusquad, even Bakugou. They watched as Denki stood up and ran to his room followed by Shinsou who went to his room. "What do you guys think is going on with them?" Asked Mina as she continued to look in the direction they left. "Not sure but dunce face and brainwash are annoying with their love filled smiles," Bakugou said while rolling his eyes and going on his phone. They heard footsteps so they looked up and to their surprise, there was Denki and Shinsou dressed in what people would call date outfits and holding their wallets.

"We'll be back later today" was all Denki said to them before Shinsou and he walked out of the dorm. The Bakusquad looked at each other before silently nodding and getting up to follow them. Before they left the dorms, they looked back to see Bakugou was also coming and to their surprise, he was right behind them. He glared at them before yelling, "Hurry the fuck up and follow them before we lose them." They flinched at his voice but silently agreed and followed after Shinsou and Denki. After what felt like forever they saw Shinsou point at a cat cafe and Denki nod his head. Mina seemingly out of nowhere pulled out disguises for them before they all entered the cat cafe and sat in the corner. They knew Denki and Shinsou wouldn't see them but they had the perfect view of their table.

They watched as Denki ordered something and Shinsou continued to text someone. "Are they on a date?" Asked Kirishima only to be shushed by Sero when Denki and Shinsou turned to look at the entrance door. The Bakusquad watched in confusion as a boy walked through the door which in turn made Shinsou and Denki smile brightly. They watched as the boy made his way towards Denki and Shinsou and kissed their cheeks, making them blush. The boy squatted down and picked up one of the many cats before sitting down next to Shinsou and Denki. "Did you guys see his outfit?" Mina squealed. The rest of the guys nodded looking back at the unknown boy and his pastel-colored outfit.

"We should leave, it's not manly that we're watching them while they're on a date," stated Kirishima

"We should leave, it's not manly that we're watching them while they're on a date," stated Kirishima. Mina pouted but nodded her head in agreement. "I hope they tell us about their partner one day. They're lucky they have such a cutie" Mina said as soon as they were out of the shop. The other guys agreed before they made their way back to the doors.

(Shinsou pov)

"Hey Pikachu, I don't know if you know but your little group of friends followed us all of the way here." Denki deadpanned at me before smiling softly, "They're your friend too, Shin. We'll talk to them later. Anyways back to you little cutie." Denki said to our lover immediately, making (M/n) blush and trying to hide his embarrassment with the cat that he was holding. "I missed you, kitten," I said softly before taking a sip from my drink. "I missed you guys too," he said softly. We spent the rest of the time catching up and talking about what we planned to do after school. "I want to open a flower shop" (M/n) said as his eyes sparkled. "I'm sure it'll be amazing. And I'm sure you'll be the prettiest flower in the shop." Denki said, effectively making the boy blush again. (M/n) gently punched Denki's shoulder before laying his head on it. "I love you guys so much. You guys are going to make amazing heroes. Even if you're an underground hero Shinsou you'll be the best one and Denki you'll be the flashiest and coolest hero out there. I know you guys will make me proud." He said while smiling brightly. "We love you too, petal."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Kirishima Eijirou (Age Regression)