Hazashi

Character: Hizashi Yamada
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: I'm sorryyy
*Mpreg**Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third pov)

Currently, a very angry and a very pregnant man was stomping down the school halls. Today, he had a doctor's appointment and his husband, Yamada Hizashi was supposed to go with him. As the guy continued to stomp through the hallways Aizawa caught sight of him. "(M/n)?" Aizawa asked a bit confused in seeing his best friend's husband. He knew better than to mess with the angry pregnant boy. (M/n) glared at him before walking over to him and grabbing his collar, "You!" Aizawa flinched at the tone of the voice, "Where the fuck is Hizashi? And you better not lie to me because I will not hesitate to fucking skin you alive." Through the fear in his body he stuttered out, "H-he's in the classroom teaching 1-A."

(M/n) put down Aizawa before stomping away. As for Aizawa that was the first and last time he'll ever speak to an angry pregnant person. (M/n) continued to stomp through the halls until he made it to class 1-A. He slammed the door open catching the attention of everyone in the room. Before anyone had any time to react he walked over to Hizashi with a huff and grabbed him by the ear, "You mister are coming with me." All of the students watched as their teacher who was practically shaking in fear get dragged out of the classroom by someone who was at the very least five inches shorter. The door was slammed closed and all of the students stood in a daze before they all quickly ran to listen through the door.

(M/n) stood in front of Hizashi with his hands on his hips. Hizashi was on his knees as if he was a child getting scolded by a parent. "Where the hell were you? Today we were supposed to find out the gender of our baby. And you weren't there for me. I had to find out on my own." By the end of it (M/n) had tears running down his cheeks. Hizashi stood up and brought his husband into a hug. As he rubbed his back in comfort Hizashi whispered sweet nothing in his ear. "I'm sorry, love. I really didn't mean to send you there on your own. I thought it was another day. I'm really sorry please forgive me." (M/n) sniffed a bit before he looked at Hizashi in the eyes, "Do you promise that you didn't mean to miss it?"

"I wholeheartedly promise that I didn't mean to miss the doctor's appointment. You and my kid mean the entire world to me." (M/n) stared at Hizashi before hugging him, "It's okay but you owe me chicken nuggies now." Hizashi chuckled, "Alright baby, I'll get you chicken nuggies. But can I know the gender?" (M/n) hummed a bit before smirking, "Nope." Hizashi pouted, "Come on baby tell me. I said that I'm sorryyy." (M/n) giggled before he grabbed Hizashi's hand and put it on his tummy, "We're having a baby boy." They stared at each other until Hizashi picked him up and twirled him around, "I love you so much and thank you for giving me the opportunity for having a kid of my own." (M/n) giggled softly, "I love you too, Zashi"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Kaminari Denki (Quirkless AU)