Sister! Jirou x Kaminari

Character: Sister! Jirou Kyouka x Denki Kaminari
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Beautiful
*Music based quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

*Knock knock knock*

I waited for the classroom door to open as I played with the hem of my shirt and rocked back and forth on the balls of my feet. The door opened up by someone who seemed like he was homeless. He stared down at me before speaking up with a glare, "And who are you?" I flinched at his glare before I began fiddling with my fingers, "Um I'm J-Jirou (M/n) and I'm here for my um sister Kyouka." He stared at me before moving out of my way. I bowed a bit out of respect before walking into the classroom. My sister's eyes widened before she stood up and ran over to me. She began to check my body for any possible injuries and then stared at me in confusion. "(M/n), what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

I looked down at the floor before I began tearing up, "I g-got expelled f-from my school a-and I didn't want to g-go home so I came here." She looked around for a second before sighing and sitting me down on her chair. I could feel all eyes on me which made me self-conscious but I just continued looking down at the floor. "What happened? Why were you expelled?" She asked. I took a deep breath before I spoke up, "I got expelled because I finally defended myself from my bullies." She stared at me in confusion, "But how did that cause you to get expelled?" I paused for a moment before I looked up and looked around. I caught sight of my long-term online boyfriend but I decided not to act on that.

"I may or may have not accidentally activated my quirk and screamed at them to stop and it may have caused them to go deaf but only temporary." I heard a couple of gasp from around the room but my sister was staring at me in complete shock. She slowly raised her hand before she held it out in a high five. I smiled brightly knowing that she would take my side. I took her up on her offer before we hugged each other. I heard someone clear their throat which immediately caught both my sister's and my attention. I looked up to see my boyfriend blushing lightly as we made contact. "(M/n) is that you?" Denki asked softly to which I nodded. My sister backed away super confused. I stood up and jumped into his arms before nuzzling my face into his chest.

We heard the bell ring but everyone seemed to stay in their spots as the teacher left. "Baby, I'm so happy to have finally met you in real life." He quite literally yelled which made me blush brightly. "What the fuck do you mean 'Baby' Kaminari?" I heard my sister ask. Denki cleared his throat continuing to hold me in his arms, "Um we have dating for a while now. It's been mostly online that's why recently I haven't been flirting with anyone." I pulled away from his neck and pouted a bit to which Denki chuckled, "I don't do it anymore, love. I have the most beautiful person to give all of my affection and love to." I blushed bright red before he chuckled again and leaned in and pressed a small kiss to my lips. "You know what it's whatever as long as he makes you happy (M/n)" my sister said before she walked out of the classroom. The entire class following behind leaving Denki and me alone. He smiles again before placing a kiss on my nose, "You are even more beautiful than I had imagined." I smile a bit, "I also think the same. I think you're very handsome. I like the lighting strike in your hair. I think it suits you." He smiled brightly and hugged me again and I hugged him back taking in his scent. 'This is exactly what I needed after today.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Bakugou Katsuki x Kirishima Eijirou