Father! Hizashi x Class 1a

Character: Yamada Hizashi x Class 1a
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Forgetful as hell
*Anthropomorphism quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

Currently, Mei and I were working on one of our many 'babies'. As she just finished one of the newest one she turned towards me before she spoke, "Can you use your quirk on the baby?" I smiled at her before walking over and pressing my hand on it. The robot seemed to stutter a bit before its eyes glowed and it stood up straight. She squealed and hugged me before hugging the robot. "Good afternoon Mei and (M/n)." It said before bowing. I smiled, "Hello, it's nice to meet you." The robot brought its hand up before ruffling my hair and then Mei's. Before we could do anything else Ectoplasm came up to us and put a hand on our shoulders to catch our attention. We looked up at him as he had a disappointed look on his face. "The bell rang for lunch about two minutes ago. Please start paying attention to it. I wouldn't want y'all to not eat." Mei pouted before she ran off to the cafeteria to get a wrap and come back.

I rolled my eyes at her before grabbing ahold of the bento in my bag only to realize that inside my bag was my bento as well as my dad's. I groaned and pinched the bridge of my nose before looking up at Ectoplasm. "Sir, do you happen to know whether or not my dad is teaching a class? And if he is, exactly where he would be at this moment?" He stared at me for a moment before grabbing some papers. "From what I can see he is currently teaching a class. You can find him in classroom 1a." I smiled at him and thanked him before grabbing my bag and heading towards my dad's class. I hummed a bit as I passed through the hallways. Suddenly, I came across Midnight. I smiled up at her, "Hey auntie." She smiled at me before she pulled me into a hug, "Hey kid, where are you going? Aren't you supposed to be in the cafeteria?" I pulled away from the hug before speaking up, "My dad forgot his lunch so I'm bringing it over to him." She nodded her head before she let me go on.

I continued making my way towards the classroom. Once I arrived I lightly knocked on the door. I waited a bit for it to be opened but once it was I saw that it was my uncle. "Uncle, do you happen to know where my dad is?" He stared at me before sighing and opening the classroom door fully. Once I stepped inside I saw that my dad was tied up by my uncle's capture weapon and hanging off the roof. I stifled a laugh before we made eye contact, his eyes going wide in the process. "Dad, what did you do to uncle Shota?" He pouted before speaking in a whiny voice, "How come you just assumed that I did something to him?" I raised an eyebrow which made his pout increase, "What did he do, uncle?" My uncle sighed before he spoke up, "He burst into my class yelling about how he forgot his lunch and that he was starving."

I sighed, "That's the exact reason as to why I came here in the first place. This man is forgetful as hell. Makes me wonder how he's the adult out of the two of us." I looked around the classroom and saw all of the students staring at me. I blushed a bit before bowing, "Sorry for interrupting your class. I'm Yamada (M/n)." I brought my hand into my bag before pulling out my dad's bento and handing it over to my uncle. "Whenever you decide to let him down make sure to give this to him." He nodded his head and with that I walked out.

————

(Third pov)

As the students watched him leave they couldn't help but think that he was adorable. Though Hizashi yelled at them to not think about his son in any way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Natsuo Todoroki (Soulmate AU)