Sero x Kaminari

Character: Sero Henta x Denki Kaminari
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: You have our hearts
*Quirkless reader*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I grabbed Sero's hoodie and Denki's sweatpants before slipping them on. I walked towards the kitchen before grabbing some snacks. I headed towards the living room before sitting down. I turned in the TV before I put on the news channel. I watched as a lot of the new heroes came on-screen until there was a loud explosion which I immediately recognized as Bakugou's. The news reporter quickly headed over to where the explosion came from. And the camera pointed over at the scene and my eyes widened when I saw that both of my boyfriends were also fighting the group of villains. I forced myself to keep watching in case of anything. Suddenly, Denki was kicked by one of the bigger villains but fortunately, Sero was able to catch him before he hit one of the buildings.

I let out a breath that I didn't realize that I was holding when Denki was safely put back down in the ground. I was on the edge of my seat the during the entire fight. I only relaxed when the heroes finally caught all of the villains. I thanked whatever god was up there for keeping my boyfriends safe. I stood up and ran towards our shoe rack before grabbing some sneakers and putting them on. I grabbed the keys and my phone before running out of my apartment closing my door behind me. I quickly ran towards the place where the fight happened. I began looking around and let out a breath of relief when I saw that both Sero and Denki were okay. In fact, those idiots were playing around in front of the camera.

I moved through the crowd until I stood at the front where they could see me. I smiled softly when they made eye contact with me and their eyes widened. Before they could react I ran away and back towards our apartment. I took off my shoes and sat down on the couch once again and waited for them to come home. I didn't end up having to wait for long because soon enough they burst through the door both wearing casual clothes. I smiled softly at them before opening my arms. They both ran towards me before giving me a double hug. "What were you doing out there? Were you caught in the crossfire? Are you okay? Did you get hur-" I cut Sero off by pecking his lips. "First of calm down. Second, no I wasn't at the scene I only went afterward because I wanted to confirm that you two were okay."

They stared at me for a second before Denki threw himself onto the couch dramatically, "You're so stinking adorable, sunshine." I giggled a bit and place a kiss on Denki's head. "I love you guys. Of course, I'll be worried especially when I saw you got kicked Denki. Also, I meant to ask, are you okay? That kick looked like it hurt." Denki smiled softly, "We love you too, sunshine. And I'm fine. I had one of the healers take care of the injury." I nodded my head before turning to Sero, "Are you okay? Did you get injured?" He chuckled a bit, "Of course not, love. I know how you get when we get hurt. I rather not have to deal with an angry short person like you." I gasped feeling a bit offended. I rolled my eyes at them before crossing my arms over my chest and pouting. "Look how cute Sero," Denki said as he squished my cheeks together.

Sero held placed a hand onto his chest before sighing dramatically, "You have our hearts, mi amor. You are absolutely adorable." I smiled a bit before leaning towards each and placing a kiss on his lips. "I love you both, even if there are only three brain cells between the two of you." They made some offended sounds but they had bright smiles on their faces. "We love you too, sunshine/mi amor," They said simultaneously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Izuku Midoriya (Villain AU)