Tamaki

Character: Tamaki Amajiki
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: I'm happy
*Mpreg*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I hummed a soft tune as I walked around the mall. I was trying to find the baby store so that I could get a baby outfit that says, 'Daddy's Boy.' I had found out this morning that Tamaki and I would be having a boy. I still haven't told him that we were having a baby. I sighed softly as I rubbed my belly as I looked around the mall. When I finally found the store that I was looking for I made my way inside. I looked around at all of the baby bottles, toys, and clothes. As I continued looking around I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Tamaki's best friend, Nejire. I smiled before speaking up, "Hi (M/n). What are you doing here?"

I smiled softly before I balanced myself on the balls of my feet. I rubbed my belly before speaking up, "I'm here to buy something to surprise, Tamaki. We are umm having a baby boy. Just found out today. I still haven't told him we are having a baby. But I wanted to wait till I found out the gender before I told him anything." She squealed before grabbing my hands and giving them a gentle squeeze, "Oh poor Tamaki has no idea what he's coming home to. He's going to faint." I giggled a bit as I nodded my head in agreement. "Can I help choose the present?" She asked giving me puppy eyes. I smiled and nodded my head, "Of course. I was thinking of a baby bib with the words, 'Daddy's boy' on it."

"Oh my God, that's perfect." I nodded my head and we immediately got to work looking for the perfect bib. As we were looking around she came across a shirt that said 'Best Dad' and I decided to also get it. We continued looking for the bib until I came across one that had the colors of his hero costume. "What do you think about this one?" She smiled brightly and nodded her head. I went ahead and bought everything including a small bag and tissue paper. She walked me back to my car before she spoke up, "Make sure you send me a text with Tamaki's face. I already know that he's either going to faint or he's going to cry his eyes out." I giggled before I pulled her into a hug, "Thank you for helping me out with choosing the surprise. I'll make sure to send you that picture." She nodded her head and we waved goodbye to each other before parting ways.

*time skip*

As I got home I realized he still wasn't so that meant I still had time to set up the take-out that I had bought. Getting inside I put everything on the dining room table before I went to our shared bedroom and changed into more comfortable clothes. Which were his hoodie, some shorts, and some fuzzy purple socks. Going back to the dining room I began to plate all of the food before I put the clothes into the bag with the tissue paper inside. I smiled brightly when everything was set up. I sat down and waited for Tamaki to get home. Luckily, he told me his shift beforehand and I knew he was on his way home. And just as that thought crossed my mind the front door opened and in walked a tired-looking Tamaki wearing casual clothes.

I smiled softly when we made eye contact which led to him smiling at me. He rushed over to my opened arms before he laid his head on my shoulder, "Rough day? Too much social interactions for you?" He sighed and nodded his head. I gently patted his head, "It's okay. You're home now. I got you your favorite." He pulled away from me giving me a shy smile before he sat down. Just as he was about to dig in he noticed the gift. "Is this for me?" I nodded my head and he stared at me in confusion before he grabbed it and opened it up. He picked both of the clothing items up before he read them. I took out my phone as soon as I saw a couple of tears spring up. I took two pictures before he looked at me, "Are you serious? This isn't a prank? I'm going to be a father." I grabbed his hand nodding my head.

He immediately stood up and gave me a small kiss, "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm happy that I have such an amazing person in my life." He said while crying a bit. I wiped his tears, "We love you, Tamaki." He smiled brightly, "I love you both too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes. This was so sweet to write.

Next up:
Mirio Togata x Tamaki Amajiki