Kirishima

Character: Kirishima Eijirou
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Tank chu
*Quirkless reader**Age regression*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kirishima pov)

I felt light on my feet as I skipped towards my childhood best friend's house. I hadn't seen him since I started school at UA and I missed him. We haven't gotten the chance to see each other in a long time because he goes to a different high school, since he is quirkless, but I still love him as my best friend. I turned the street corner and smiled brightly when I saw his house come into my view. I sped walked towards his house before knocking on the door. I heard shuffling inside before his mother opened the door, "Oh Kirishima, how are you, sweetie? I haven't seen you in forever." I smiled showing off my shark-like teeth, "I've been good. I'm here to see (M/n)." She smiled, "I'm so glad you came to see him. He's been stressed recently and has been locking himself up in his room. You know teenage boy things. Go right on up."

"Okay thank you, auntie," I said as I walked into the house and took off my shoes, and grabbed some house slippers. She closed the front door and spoke up as she went into the kitchen, "Come look for me later if you want snacks." "Okay Auntie," I said as I started walking up the stairs and towards (M/n) room. I decided to burst through the door because I could hear the sound of his tv on meaning that he was awake. I burst through the door and paused whenever I saw (M/n) with a pacifier in his mouth, laying on his stomach wearing a onesie, watching [Favorite Cartoon], and coloring in a picture book. He stared at me in complete shock, his jaw slowly falling which caused it to slip from his lips.

The inner caregiver in me immediately reacted when I saw his eyes beginning to tear up. I closed his room door and slowly walked over to him before sitting in front of him. Tears went down his face as I reached over to him and gently brought him onto my lap. "Shh shh, it's okay, calm down," I said as I rocked him back and forth. "Nu nu, Kiripima gonna tink I am weird," he said as he continued to cry. I rubbed his back as I felt around the floor for his pacifier. Once I found it I stood up still holding onto him and went towards his bathroom. He held onto my neck for dear life as I walked. I put his pacifier underneath warm water to clean it before bringing it up to his lips. He immediately took it into his mouth and began to gently suck on it. He immediately began calming down. I walked out of the bathroom and sat on his bed and continued to rock him back and forth.

After ten minutes he was calm and seemingly came out of little space. I set him down on his bed when I realized he was trying to get out of my grip. He was fiddling with his fingers seemingly trying to find the words to explain everything so I decided to speak up, "Are you a little?" He gasped a bit but nodded his head slowly, "Do you regress on the daily?" He nodded his head again, "Did you think I was going to judge you since I happen to have caught you?" He looked down sadly but nodded his head, "You have nothing to worry about (M/n) I support you 100%. But um do you have a caregiver?" He shook his head, "Do you want one?" He looked at me completely surprised, "I mean yes but I don't think I'll ever be able to find one."

I sighed before I pulled him into a hug, "I would love to be your caregiver. Of course, if you agree." He stared at me before he nodded his head rapidly making me chuckle, "Okay okay calm down before you break your neck."

——

That was a couple of weeks ago. I'm currently sitting on ( M/n) bed watching him color something. Suddenly, he stood up and showed it to me, "Wow baby it looks so good. It deserves to go on the wall of fame." He stared at me with stars in his eyes. I pin it up on the wall before I picked up the bag that I had brought with me. "Hey baby, come here I brought something for you." He nodded his head and sat down next to me. I opened the bag and showed him what I had bought, "Do you like your new onesie?" He stared at the onesie that had the style of my hero costume. He teared up before he smiled brightly and hugged it to his chest, "Tank chu so much Kiripama." I chuckled, "No problem baby"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Sister! Jirou Kyouka x Kaminari Denki