Bakugou

Character: Bakugou Katsuki
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Baki baki ni ore~
*Cheshire cat quirk*
*Tendou Satori - Haikyuu -  inspired reader*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third pov)

The class sat in silence as their teacher walked inside looking even more tired than usual. Worried for their teacher Kaminari raised his hand and waited to be called on. Aizawa looked at Kaminari before speaking up, "Yes, problem child?" Kaminari was a bit offended at the nickname but he pushed it aside and spoke up, "Why do you look extra tired, Mr.Aizawa?" Aizawa was a bit surprised that a student noticed but he answered anyway, "I had to do a lot of paperwork to get two special students to join our class in replacement of the now kicked out Mineta." To say the class was shocked was an understatement but most of them were pretty excited to see which students were going to join the class. "Oh, they're actually supposed to be arriving at any moment. They're just getting the school tour." Almost as if on cue, there was a knock on the door.

Slowly Aizawa made his way to the door before he opened it. The class watched as their teacher spoke to the students before allowing them to step inside. It was quiet until two voices were heard, "(N/n)/Neko-bitch." The class looked over at both Bakugou and Midoriya and the unknown student. Aizawa glared at the two students before he looked at the two new students, "You two may introduce yourself or whatever. Just don't wake me up." With that, he fell asleep. Shinsou cleared his throat before he spoke up, "You guys already know me but if you don't I'm Shinsou Hitoshi." Everyone looked over at the other student and they couldn't help but shiver in fear as the new student gave them a cat-like grin. "Ah, I should probably introduce myself, huh. I'm (L/n) (M/n) and my quirk is Cheshire cat." Before anyone could react (M/n) disappeared from where he was standing.

One by one they all shivered feeling like someone touched their back. Suddenly, (M/n) appeared behind Bakugou and placed a kiss on his cheek. "You know Kat, it's not nice to call your boyfriend 'Neko-bitch'." Bakugou froze as his boyfriend leaned into his ear and whispered, "Especially if it can get you in trouble." Once again (M/n) disappeared only to reappear in one of the empty chairs leaving a blushing Bakugou behind. Soon after that Aizawa woke up and actually began teaching the class.

*time skip *

It was now lunchtime and the entire class watched as (M/n) stood up and walked out, Bakugou following behind. The class looked at each other before also following behind. Soon they found themselves in the garden standing underneath a tree. "Bakubro is everything okay? You look distressed." Kirishima asked as he placed a hand on Bakugou's shoulder. Bakugou opened his mouth to give a snarky reply but the voice of (M/n) caught their attention instead. "Baki baki ni ore~ Nani wo? Kokoro wo da yo~ Konagona ni kudake~ Nani wo?" The class looked up at the tree and saw (M/n) giving a scary glare at Kirishima. Though Kirishima felt frozen underneath the stare he could tell Bakugou was tensed too but he spoke up anyway, "Borokeu?" (M/n) lifted the stare that he had on Kirishima as Bakugou removed his hand off his shoulder. (M/n) disappeared and reappeared in front of Bakugou.

Bakugou was pulled into a hug before (M/n) smirked at the class and spoke up, "Seishin wo da yo~." They all felt relatively calm but weird at the same time. It also felt like (M/n) was threatening anyone who touched what was his. They watched in pure surprise as Bakugou grabbed (M/n) cheek and places a kiss on it before speaking up, "You have nothing to worry about. These extra have absolutely nothing on you. Plus I only love you." (M/n) smiled brightly before placing a kiss on Bakuguo's cheek, "Good, kitten. I love you too."

————

That's when the class realized that Bakugou was only ever calm around one person and that was his boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Touya Todoroki (Omegaverse)